Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) (49267 Views)

How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) / VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
See a police officer under the regime of a major general. Piece of excrement.

The Npf is a criminal organisation, I insist.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by ufotunang: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
You cannot blame him.. when the government is not taking care of the police...poor salary, no hazard allowance, poor job welfare...at least the madam is paying that police very well than the government
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Imbecilicsamuel: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Black man has been reduced to nothing. grin

In afrizoo, it is not a man's world.

Money talks. cheesy
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by AutoChick4U(f): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Imagine!
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
How can this country be rid of corruption when police institution is this degraded? If you carry police to arrest a big man in this country, it is just a waste of time, money and even risking your life.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by socialmediaman: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2022

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Richy4(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Can this be a good definition of "See Finish"
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by seguno2: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Perfectnumber6:
Useless country

Filled with useless people
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
The food is for the police officer, it's unhygienic to allow someone hold your food. Nigerians na wa.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Govocrete: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
The look on the police officer's face show he is angry
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Rawtruth1: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
Not bad. They are poor. Federal government deliberately made them poor, poorest in the whole world in comparison to other countries police
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by ShaqFu: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
So members of the police are being reduced to house boys. grin
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by pharmaking: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
I am not understanding it.

He should not hold it?Be realistic now guys.
Most people do worse things for their ogas in their places of work.

Hypocrites.Do you know if madam is the wife of one AIGs or DIGs.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Reference(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Serves them right.
They thought endSARS was to destroy them not knowing it was to deliver them from themselves.
To establish professionalism.
What a pity.
Lovers of the status quo, how far?
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Focusmind: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
You people should free the poor police officer and face his egoistic madam that could not humble herself and carry her food.. I could tell from the policeman's face that he wasn't comfortable carrying that plate of food but just have to do it.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Pootle: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
cool he must not look at the food
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Police waiter.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by ButterBurger: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Maybe na serve yourself
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Alexgeneration(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
jeff1993:
Instead of my child to join police , he better join Boko boys!!!

Please NL family .... I need someone to mentor me in any online paying skill .,... I. Eager and ready to learn.
You're Male or female?
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is what WOMEN EMPOWERMENT does.
Women abuse power a lot
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by jeff1993: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Alexgeneration:
You're Male or female?
.... Male
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Alexgeneration(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Focusmind:
You people should free the poor police officer and face his egoistic madam that could not humble herself and carry her food.. I could tell from the policeman's face that he wasn't comfortable carrying that plate of food but just have to do it.
And he couldn't drop the food on the ground or refuse to carry the food cos it's not part of his job?
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Reference(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
pharmaking:
I am not understanding it.

He should not hold it?Be realistic now guys.
Most people do worse things for their ogas in their places of work.

Hypocrites.Do you know if madam is the wife of one AIGs or DIGs.

Hmmm.... when you think you have heard it all and hit the bottom.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Topenzee:
Who knows if nah the officer wan eat the food
Why are you like this? I am very sure you did not watch the video but you deemed it fit to have an opinion.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
He will wash oga's car too, go on Personal errands and all grin grin grin.

Welcome to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
xynerise:
They have turned Policemen to Houseboys in Nigeria grin
The POLICE deserve it.
I have no single pity for them.
They rendered themselves useless first before any other thing. They caused it.
They should deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shameful

A big embarrassment to the Nigerian police force

This is the kind of society Nigerian women wants, where men will be subjected to this kind of shameful treatment but

They can't have it.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Alexgeneration(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
jeff1993:
.... Male
Search for #100Devs on Twitter, follow @leonneol and you'll be fine
Fashionista01:
Some people like feeling like god over other people because of the little money they have.
How much is little money to you?
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by legba1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
How i realy wish i can tag the NPF twitter handle,,,,,

This officer should be withdrawn fast and never be replaced
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Hottdawgg: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Actually it doesn't take much to domesticate Nigerian Policemen. Anyone can do it even Yahoo boys.

But whose wife is the madam by the way lol
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Royalty83(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Emarc16:
He should be sent to Ukraine immediately

Putin will be very happy to hear this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US / The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter / Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.