Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) (49269 Views)

How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) / VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by EnglandAmaka(f): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CalxnQsgQjT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Not true.

"I have made enquiry about this video, and i was made to realize that the woman insisted that the policeman must be served and that is the reason why she personally took him to the serving stand. The food is actually meant for the policeman and not the woman as being insinuated" - Ogun State Police Command PRO
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Fashionista01(f): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
CamusMidas:

How much is little money to you?
No matter how big it is to you. It end here on earth. You cannot spend it in the underworld. So why the showoff?
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
kinzation:
It's my birthday guys
Show.some love

0-1-2-2-6-6-5-3-0-6
Geetee bank
I don't understand this?
Please how is this related to the index topic?
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Simp

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by netmillionaires(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
You just spoke my mind. I am surprised no one reason along that line. We have all done this at one point in time. It may be that the policemen are guard or come to the party with the boss. And when food isn't coming their way, they went to meet a woman or their boss who asked them to follow her to get food to eat. After collecting food for them, she might have asked them to follow her to get drinks too. It happens.

Our police force too has no dignity. That is why people always look at them with scorn.
Fairmedia:
The food is for the police officer, it's unhygienic to allow someone hold your food. Nigerians na wa.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by naijaman2225(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
HE GO SOON DEY POLISH MADAM'S SHOES. MAKE I NOR TALK MORE THAN THAT.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by EagleNest(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
The abuse of power is too much.

The Nigerian Police force has been reduced to just personal security to both private and public rich people.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by netmillionaires(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
I said it.

EnglandAmaka:

Not true.

"I have made enquiry about this video, and i was made to realize that the woman insisted that the policeman must be served and that is the reason why she personally took him to the serving stand. The food is actually meant for the policeman and not the woman as being insinuated" - Ogun State Police Command PRO
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by adecz: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
The woman is a shameless human
being that probably has no husband..❌❌❌

Nonsense cash madam...☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Adams1989(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Good for them,if we stage protest against the evil, devilish politician for the betterment of this country,They will still use them to fight us....let them be used as slaves bastards
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by TUTU147: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Most of this modern slavery and eye service is mostly found among the northern police officers.The almajiri kind of life makes them do anything for food and money.Most of the southern police officers are full of pride and can never go so low because he is in working for you and this is the main reason many southern politicians prefer using the aboki as orderly because aboki can accept anything.It is good to place yourself high no matter what.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
What is their usefulness....? To hold plate and more
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by aspabay(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hmmm the officer might just be getting food for himself,
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Edipet(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
I have always say this and I will continue to say it, nigeria doesn't have Police,..all our police are only guiding the politician and the foreigners. You can't have a problem and received quick response from the police
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by aspabay(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Not true.

Gbam
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by martinmiller: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
cry cry nothing to type again, as it is this is a show of shame and ridicule to all force in Nigeria not the npf alone. And besides, this is not news anymore, I have seen worse cases than this one.

The structure we are currently running is bad, how many time will I say this !!! And it can only be more worse. It will continue fail, have you noticed the trend?, It is a down trend. Nobody should expect a miracle from this structure, perhaps if the foundation be destroy what can the righteous do. Prayer is good but action is very important, one thing is that! This led administration and their sister's and brothers in politics are not ready for nation building.

A country where the first lady and hubby spend almost half of their tenure abroad, when the country headed by them are in Chao's, a country where all the leadership live in deceit and lies over decades. Look, nation building is not rocket science. This is simply an agenda by the politicians to keep the country and the citizens poor forever.

Come 2023, it is not about who becomes the president or PDP and APC none of them should be trusted. All that is happening now will be a campaign strategy for the nex coming president.

No country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt ..

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by TUTU147: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
EagleNest:
The abuse of power is too much.

The Nigerian Police force has been reduced to just personal security to both private and public rich people.
It is very very shameful, what corruption have done to us is strong.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by TUTU147: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
ufotunang:
You cannot blame him.. when the government is not taking care of the police...poor salary, no hazard allowance, poor job welfare...at least the madam is paying that police very well than the government
Truth but the officer supposed get self respect
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Focusmind: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
Alexgeneration:
And he couldn't drop the food on the ground or refuse to carry the food cos it's not part of his job?

Have you worked for someone before in Nigeria?
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Josywhyte: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
A country wey lawlessness full everywhere. Moreover,she's d first. I've seen a yahoo boy doing that to a police man in ondo. So no be new thing
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by kinzation(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

So, what is the Akant number for?!? undecided

Truth is
Today being my birthday
I couldn't even buy something for my friends to celebrate
A little token will be appreciated boss
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by kinzation(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I don't understand this?
Please how is this related to the index topic?

Truth is
Today being my birthday
I couldn't even buy something for my friends to celebrate
A little token will be appreciated boss
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by TUTU147: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Not bad. They are poor. Federal government deliberately made them poor, poorest in the whole world in comparison to other countries police
So that the government can use them like slave

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Sijo01(f): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
Smh.... Las Las, the erand boy will be left without food because he dare not eat on duty else madam will reset his brain with a dirty slap. cry
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by olola4(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Not true.

That can't be true, but wait are you believing a statement from the Nigeria Police

I am sure you won't believe a statement from the NPF, watch the video again, it's the woman who owns the food, watch how the officer was following the woman closely, it's so obvious that it's the woman that owns the food.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by mamawa123: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Politicians own Nigerian police
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Alexgeneration(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Focusmind:

Have you worked for someone before in Nigeria?
Yea, I've done worse.
Most people treat you the way you carry yourself.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Carparts888(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
I will rather join NDLEA than police
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by funshint(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
But I guess that was a buffet now...like serve yourself. All these useless videos
.. anything to trend. The OP should have played the full video to show where he dropped the food for the madam. Nonsense!
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
He is just helping out, that is all.. no big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US / The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter / Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.