Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) (49234 Views)

How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) / VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Action102(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CalxnQsgQjT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What a Disgrace to Police Force and uniform personnels
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by kambili999(f): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

Ok, I see that you are only writing out of humour not making mockery of him, entire security system and in defense of the woman's act. I only blame the poor system because it will always backfire on them continually.
I don't mock people. I respect people, except they choose the other way round. Cheers
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by youngmoney4me(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Too bad
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Banbanna(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Although this seems like an abuse of office on her part, it could have been far more degrading if she was younger than him. At least she looks like his Aunt or older sister.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Tecno66: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shameful

A big embarrassment to the Nigerian police force

This is the kind of society Nigerian women wants, where men will be subjected to this kind of shameful treatment but
Joe Biden will hold his umbrella by himself but naija officials wives go dey form.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by 123papas(m): 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
TMSMedia:

If the guy refused now, they would report him to his superiors and he will enter guard room straight.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Regie2bless: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
TMSMedia:

from the police officer conternace, you go see say the police no get choose, most of this woman have the phone number of inspector general of police while some are dating commissioner of police. Any refusal might means his job
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Galadimabawa: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
Real demonstration of Police is your friend grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shameful

This is the kind of society Nigerian women wants, where men will be subjected to this kind of shameful treatment but

No, that's one of his job specifications
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Banbanna:
Although this seems like an abuse of office on her part, it could have been far more degrading if she was younger than him. At least she looks like his Aunt or older sister.
Are you a kid or an adult ?

If you're an adult and you made this statement, then you should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by GeneralKoko(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
jeff1993:
Instead of my child to join police , he better join Boko boys!!!

Please NL family .... I need someone to mentor me in any online paying skill .,... I. Eager and ready to learn.

Mention me on a dead thread.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by rollandben(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Thats the best way we known them with. They are as useless as pendulum
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Gkemz: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
JosephXavier:
I am waiting for feminists to react to this but guess what?

You won't see them.

But on a serious note, police has made mess of their uniform

Don't mind those hypocrites. Sapphire and Candidlady have all gone on a vacation.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by apple30(f): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shameful

y can’t u pple tackle d real ish here ,y involving women so it’s ok if a whole police officer of d law dat suppose to be holding his gun is holding a plate of food for a fellow man will be ok right undecided undecided
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
apple30:
y can’t u pple tackle d real ish here ,y involving women so it’s ok if a whole police officer of d law dat suppose to be holding his gun is holding a plate of food for a fellow man will be ok right undecided undecided
I don't argue with women

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
No wonder, women want more SEATS in Government.
Slaves will be everywhere.

This lady has just put a dent on the struggle.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by snt99: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
When a country police officer is seen as a tool to slavirity, the country security is set for destruction.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ninisun:

No, that's one of his job specifications

Please stop embarrassing your 'enemies', use the Internet to search for the 'job specifications' of a Nigerian Police Officer.

There is a greater struggle going up in Abuja now, don't mess things up with this type of mentality.

Thanks.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by techWriter3: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nigeriansn Police and futility
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by enonche85(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
JosephXavier:
I am waiting for feminists to react to this but guess what?

You won't see them.

But on a serious note, police has made mess of their uniform

As it is this police man receives double salary at the end of the month. Individuals can go to any divisional police station, request for a personnel which the dpo assigns one and at the end of the month that personnel is paid an agreed amount which the dpo gets his cut from.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by nesgeeek(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
look at what Nigerian police has reduce to. Nawaooo.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by thunderbabs: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lol....Naija Police has been reduced to lapdogs of the rich in Naija
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by JosephXavier: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
enonche85:

As it is this police man receives double salary at the end of the month. Individuals can go to any divisional police station, request for a personnel which the dpo assigns one and at the end of the month that personnel is paid an agreed amount which the dpo gets his cut from.
How sure are you that the money gets to him?

Oga wey send am work no go chop?

Can't you see how unkempt he has looking like someone starving

Even his uniform can explain his condition
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shameful

wetin be there work b4?
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by lanocfoods: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
I knew before I opened the thread that it has to be a Yoruba woman, name them like this kind thing pass

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by GreaterFuture(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
baby124:
That’s how one got killed opening gate In Gbenga Daniels house. Big shame!
Got killed??
How exactly? ??
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Aaaoo: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
They are meant to serve the powerful only

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by placeofallure(f): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is absolute, arrant nonsense! And the madam had the mind to do this? Naija don cast!
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by SKYHIGHfx: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bobotic:
That man there must complete the rest of his police work in Ukraine cool

Make dem no kill me for this kwantry...kai cry

Come my teach u forex
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by GREATROSES2: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
My wife need a baby sitter, it must be a trained qualified Police officer....
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Does the woman not even have conscience?
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by okechuks22: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shameful

that's was exactly what police officers want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. / Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US / The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.