Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) (49274 Views)

How Nigerians Hustle To Put Food On The Table On A Daily Basis (video/pictures) / VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by apple30(f): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't argue with women
but u drag women … grin grin
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by jclassiq(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
Police wey no get rank dat one na police?
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Emdebby2: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
An errand boy in police uniform.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shameful

A big embarrassment to the Nigerian police force

This is the kind of society Nigerian women wants, where men will be subjected to this kind of shameful treatment but

I don't think it's the officer fault but the woman

WOMEN!
WOMEN!!
WOMEN!!!

How can you allow an officer sent to secure you do that
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 12:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Perfectnumber6:

That Mannerbbq deserves to be stripped naked and flogged seriously
I tell you my brother
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by MrCover: 2:29am On Mar 03, 2022
Lol
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Bobotic(m): 3:51am On Mar 03, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:

How? I don't understand
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Afonso1234: 5:35am On Mar 03, 2022
What about it was his food?
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by highness25(m): 6:31am On Mar 03, 2022
jeff1993:
Instead of my child to join police , he better join Boko boys!!!

Please NL family .... I need someone to mentor me in any online paying skill .,... I. Eager and ready to learn.
meet Boko boys to mentor you
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 03, 2022
When Kate, the wife of the future king of England, William, goes shopping, her Official Bodyguard does not even help her with carrying her load into her car.

That is not his job. His duty is to protect her, so he needs his hands to be free at all times, in case he needs to pull out his gun, should any idiot attempt to void the warranty on his own life.

Here, we see madam, who because she has a few coins, reducing a soldier to mere plate carrier. If this in public, you can be assured that he washes her clothes at home.

What am I even saying, is this not Nigeria where such madness is not only celebrated, but encouraged?

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by AvalonSpace(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2022
See abuse of uniform! Some police men even wear slippers with the uniform on. It's shameful..
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by MultiDot: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2022
I do not blame the poor Officer, who is he to say no to madam's order, even his Superiors will reprimand him for doing otherwise if reported by the almighty madam. This actually shows the extent of power drunkenness that the women folk can get to. Stories like this makes me to whither at those who are championing the feminist agenda! If you want to know how most women are intoxicated by power watch an Officer's wife or the woman who thinks she has arrived; drive on the streets, you will be shocked at the level of recklessness, abusive words and uncouth attitude in display. I have seen a Business Card written "Her Highness, the Sister to the Wife of the PA to the Governor" What!!!
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Kingkososhi: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2022
I sure say na the policeman go de go buy fuel come for the madam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by millhouse: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kingkososhi:
I sure say na the policeman go de go buy fuel come for the madam.
hahahahaha.. I tell u
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Banbanna(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
What's kiddish about this? Seems you're getting emotional and 2 blind to see where I saw her deeds as an official abuse. This is nothing new to both parties, she only just took it out to the open just so for the likes of you to vent and cry wolf.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Banbanna(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
What's kiddish about this? Seems you're getting all emotional and 2 blind to see where I saw her deeds as an official abuse. This might not be new to both parties. Being a typical, I don't care, Nigerian office holder woman, she only just took it out to the open just so for the likes of you to vent and cry wolf.

PrinceOfLagos:

Are you a kid or an adult ?

If you're an adult and you made this statement, then you should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ecne:

Please stop embarrassing your 'enemies', use the Internet to search for the 'job specifications' of a Nigerian Police Officer.

There is a greater struggle going up in Abuja now, don't mess things up with this type of mentality.

Thanks.

What do you want me to type? Was it not someone that attached him to the woman to guard and run errands for her. Abeg free me.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by enonche85(m): 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
JosephXavier:

How sure are you that the money gets to him?

Oga wey send am work no go chop?

Can't you see how unkempt he has looking like someone starving

Even his uniform can explain his condition

They get the money, but the dpo of their station gets his cut. I know alot of police men doing it. My estate in Lagos which is a private residence has 3 mopols at the gate.
Re: Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Emarc16:
He should be sent to Ukraine immediately
Ukraine or Sabimsa forest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US / The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter / Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.