Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video (55333 Views)

VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) / Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by McLizbae: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Shame!
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by EzeVals90: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
This one Na Olopa, no be police
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by BabaRamota1980: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
No be Saraki sister be dat? Why police carry plate follow am, abi she no get hand?
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
The VIP should also be invited for questioning.
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by merits(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
ayourbamie:
Some of us don't have the mind to say no to this kind of thing... The woman may accuse the officer of insubordination. Cook up different lies just to get the man punished
True talk.
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Oyiboman69: 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
ayourbamie:
Some of us don't have the mind to say no to this kind of thing... The woman may accuse the officer of insubordination. Cook up different lies just to get the man punished
where is his dignity?... he failed as a police,and as a man and also as a father.....[b][/b]
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by udemzyudex(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
MASTERMIND04:

I rather lose the job than being a slave. The guy is stupid. What kind of nonsense is that?

Story for the gods.
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by mindtricks: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Na zombie na.

See how he's following the woman like someone remotely controlled.

Mumu Nigeria police!

I've failed as a father if any of my children joins Nigeria police.

Maybe na angels from the moon go come redeem the force then, if we good people from among us cannot go near?
Isn't the mumu officer simply reflecting where we are as a people?
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Emdebby2: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Teaser4:
Dem go post am to another place where e go Dey wash plates
Funny...lol

1 Like

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by asanausana91: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Na zombie na.

See how he's following the woman like someone remotely controlled.

Mumu Nigeria police!

I've failed as a father if any of my children joins Nigeria police.
it is not his Fault. If this policeman refuse to do the job,this woman will report him to his superiors in abuja and who knows what they will do to him.
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Lightorder: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Is there any other thing they are good at than leak boots and butts
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Olunmercy56(f): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

If the woman is stupid. Wetin we go call the the police ooooo? ......a brave man abi? For carrying food like an almajiri

He might be afraid of his job. Some women are evil
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by slimjohn2k5: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Una never see anything
Police officer Na driver, Na gateman, Na house boy etc
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Agugbadin: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is dehumanizing, one reason why females should never be given special seats in our legislative assembly.
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by nyiamfrank: 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Awoofmoney:
He fit talk say na him food he carry o
I'm with you in this one.
Abi who wear uniform no dey eat?

Hunger na your mate?

Nothing go happen. If not, Abba Kyari for don travel since.
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by xeju: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
TMSMedia:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7011621/police-officer-holds-plate-food

Police Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video Summoned At Police Headquarters (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cam4BB2NtxK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Make una sympathise with him o, if you know how some of these elites behave if you dey same shoes you go still carry the food esp when you think about your family and the suffering for this country

1 Like

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by azikiweironsi(m): 12:12am On Mar 03, 2022
He is not the only one. It also happens in the Army. I have seen a soldier following Oga's wife to the market carrying her wears especially in Abuja.
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by awoluyi(m): 4:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Wetin suprise me no be say the hungry looking & underutilised policeman carry food 4 madam but dat one person go finish d food wey be like Kukuruku Hill.
Greed spotted!
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Hangulsaram: 5:58am On Mar 03, 2022
Nonsense, how much is the Nigerian police paying the officer, if they are not even owing him? He could be making from that woman a month his yearly income from the Nigerian Police.

1 Like

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by MultiDot: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2022
Tell you what, the NPF are just playing to the gallery, image laundering you say and a poor one at that. Are they not aware of even the worst form of denigration that the lower ranking officers are going through in the hands of these so called VIPs? Can an Officer decline to render such a demeaning task? Let him do so at his peril. Where will the gut come from?
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Nasige(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2022
ayourbamie:
I think it is better to be punished than to disgrace myself and the entire police force.
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Nasige(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2022
talktimi:
I don't understand how a woman/human being will be so useless and lazy that a police officer assigned to protect her will be carrying her food for her. What if there's an emergency and he has to respond fast ? The vital seconds wasted trying to discard the food and aim his rifle properly would be lost and damage done. That woman is a useless waste

Both of them are good for nothing people, the police man does not even know his responsibilities and the woman in question thinks that the police man attached to her is for ordinary show off.
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Nasige(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2022
talktimi:
no matter how I detest the average Nigerian policeman, I won't lie against them. I've seen them work and I know what they can do

No body is saying that they are all useless but a majority of them are, truth be told what the police man did is very very wrong, he is not trained to carry food for anybody in the public no matter who the personality is, he can do that in private most especially if he is attached as boi boi to his superior, even his oga no go allow him to carry food for him for public.
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by talktimi(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2022
Nasige:

No body is saying that they are all useless but a majority of them are, truth be told what the police man did is very very wrong, he is not trained to carry food for anybody in the public no matter who the personality is, he can do that in private most especially if he is attached as boi boi to his superior, even his oga no go allow him to carry food for him for public.
you're right but the reality on ground is what will shock you. Let's say you make 50k a month as salary meanwhile you have a wife and three kids then your boss says you should be with his younger brother or wife for some months, it won't stop your salary but she can add 20k extra minus dash money from her and her friends that raises extra 100k a month, won't you go above and beyond your work schedule especially in a place like Nigeria where a carton of noodles for your kids is over 3k minus other expenses ? I don't blame him at all. Many men take a lot of insulting jobs and extra jobs in this country because of their families

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by tamcamp253: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
True but not all of us has got that boldness to stand up for ourselves, I guess he’s one of many
Alexgeneration:
Stop being a pussy and stand up for yourself.

Most people treat you the way you carry yourself. If he refuses to carry the food,she will only demand that he is withdrawn from guarding her, he will not lose his job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) / Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) / Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.