Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video (55335 Views)

VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) / Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Sirkennyyy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nigerian police for you
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by wonlasewonimi: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
shebi another one was seen washing davido's car
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Gbeng30(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Interesting... Summoned indeed... Hypocritical people if he refuses, the guy will be punish now his following order you summon him... How can a police officer in uniform been in that kind party in the first place... Confusion everywhere for Naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sadly, it's the guy that will be punished.

Instead of them to post him somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Gbeng30(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gbeng30:
Interesting... Summoned indeed... Hypocritical people if he refuses, the guy will be punish now his following order you summon him... How can a police officer in uniform been in that kind party in the first place... Confusion everywhere for Naija
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gbeng30:
you get sense
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Alexgeneration(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
tamcamp253:
Not really his fault because if he stand his ground and refused to do what he’s asked they will report him and punish him. This is Nigeria
Stop being a pussy and stand up for yourself.

Most people treat you the way you carry yourself. If he refuses to carry the food,she will only demand that he is withdrawn from guarding her, he will not lose his job.

3 Likes

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=Kingosytex post=110695015][/quote]

If you are in his stead, won't you run away?
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Jeffy1206(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Women sef too de form boss undecided angry
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Is it the fault of the police officer
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nothing new here, Nigerian Police are known for doing boi boi for VIPs right from the days of father Abraham. I remember Cpl. Malik that was assigned to my Uncle, there was virtually no house core that guy can't do except, perhaps cooking. We are like one family. Very nice cop.

1 Like

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Yadid(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
A pathetic one it is. Mind you, most of our VIPs in this country do not know that they actually compromise their own security by subjecting their security personnel to things like this. Imagine someone had tried to attack that woman right there, the officer would not have been able to react on time. In fact, he most likely would not have easily spotted her attacker.

Bouncers don't engage in this kind of bunkum. They won't even hold your purse for you, talk more of carrying a tray of food.

3 Likes

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by TUTU147: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
He needs to be punished because he doesn't know his worth.It is high time the police authority start taking action against the VIPs.
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by vikstandon(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mobile police officer turned to waiter... that's absurd.
Anyway, that's Nigerian Police for you...they are just waiters in uniform. They are service men (as in waiters) not force men.

That one na small thing compared to what they do...they can polish shoe and wash pants...washing car na everyday course for them.
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Alexgeneration:

Speak for yourself. Everybody is not effeminate like you.
ok. Bye.
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Myself2(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Na zombie na.

See how he's following the woman like someone remotely controlled.

Mumu Nigeria police!

I've failed as a father if any of my children joins Nigeria police.

Font be so critical of the Nigeria police alone bro, I know quite a few that will not do any domestic duties, even their bosses know they won't carry bags and plates, so they will just tell you this one is purely protection work.
Also I also know quite a few officers, both retired and serving that are honest. Besides, can you really name any profession in Nigeria that does not have it's fair share of corrupt, evil, wicked officers ?
The story of Nigeria police is just well know because by nature of their work, they have to deal and relate with the rest of the public
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by KoshCAD: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Teaser4:
Dem go post am to another place where e go Dey wash plates
grin
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Angelfrost(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
See how social media just put sand sand for guy man garri...

Then again, social media seems to be the only way nations like Nigeria will ever get even the simplest things right!
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Chevronstaff: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nice one... Total abuse of power from the woman..
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by gulfer: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
They should not forget to publish the name of the abuser because this is a case of office abuse, a classic office abuse case. If he shold an office he must resign angry angry angry angry
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Drone95(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
Maybe the plate of meal is for him
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by EteBabaagba222(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=Awoofmoney post=110693800]He fit talk say na him food he carry o

Sense no go kill you
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by chymeze: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
ayourbamie:
Some of us don't have the mind to say no to this kind of thing... The woman may accuse the officer of insubordination. Cook up different lies just to get the man punished
Insubordination on what grounds? You can only be insubordinate to a superior within the same profession! Is she a police officer let alone his senior in rank that he should be insubordinate? Does he report to her on professional grounds? That's why a military officer can call the bluff of a sitting governor who gives him an order but can't do same to the president because he's effectively their commander in chief. Infact if we critically look at this, we may discover that the woman in question may not be entitled to having a personal police officer but must have bribed someone in the force to allocate one to her.
To the policeman, it could be that his carrying that plate is part of the hustling as the woman might be dashing him cash once in a while. But I personally feel the woman should not have taken things that far by bringing down the man's dignity.
That's women for you generally. They hardly know how to handle power well. They'd abuse every little chance you give them.

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Ara21(f): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
So will the woman be there too. She needs to be flogged.
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by tnerro1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
That’s how I refused to carry my madam in the office handbag. She gave me her handbag and was checking her phone and walking away, i waited for her to finish with the phone and gave her the handbag back. grin
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Imbecilicsamuel: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Black man.

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by McOluOmo: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hw much is his salary,
Remove police from pension froude

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Fadafada231(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zonefree:

@bolded.

You think so high of Nigeria police. Nigeria police officer respond fast?

If there's any emergency, he will be the first to japa. The woman is aware of this. He's useless to the woman hence she turned him to food carrier.

Guy u re not far from truth. It's because she find him useless that's why.
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by wizonlyson: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Teaser4:
Dem go post am to another place where e go Dey wash plates
..e reach to lose..

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
talktimi:
no matter how I detest the average Nigerian policeman, I won't lie against them. I've seen them work and I know what they can do
Me too, I see them work everyday on my way to work. It must be very hard collecting ₦100, and giving number to every motorist.

You're a disappointment to your conscience

1 Like

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by SocialJustice: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Na zombie na.

See how he's following the woman like someone remotely controlled.

Mumu Nigeria police!

I've failed as a father if any of my children joins Nigeria police.
Stop blabbing rubbish, people like you are the reason I didn't join the police as a an officer. Using the activity of one to judge the entire force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) / Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) / Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.