Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised (66162 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Goldbw122(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nice one
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Kamil83(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
PerformOrResign:
As Promised, I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ogbHqDAKjU

What is it doing there, attention seeker
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Josywhyte: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mr. Reno can Bubu join u over there? At lease as proof that he's in solidarity with ukraine?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hh
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by TLE900: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
No go let Russia missile touch u
PerformOrResign:
As Promised, I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ogbHqDAKjU
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by morikee: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
I need a wife
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by fatherjesse(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
He has plenty money to travel about
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by unclejb2(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
How is that our business..... How does that affect the price of fuel
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by gabazin080(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
HarunaWest:
HE is the OP
thought as much
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by adecz: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Which one be arriving near
two borders nah?

Is it that you are in Ukraine abi
you dey Russia ??❓

Maybe sef you are hovering in
the air above the borders.

Ajala travel❌❌

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sycophant keep spending Nigeria's money lavishly...you never run a single business in your life we know of. Mr Reno you are one of the parasite that messed up this country...you never did nothing for Nigeria only collected.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by greggng: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
He has to be careful make buhari do catch am for no man's land . He is on his own
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
amazingspiderma:
When people have money to spend and lack understanding of purpose.

They confuse excitement with achievement.
This comment should be written in gold and pasted on the sky for everyone to see
T

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sha becareful
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Josywhyte: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Collyweed:
This jobless vagabond again!

Your mates are reporting from inside Ukraine, you are reporting from near the border.

You might as well stay in your bedroom and just report from what you watch on TV.

How many naija journalist wey don report from inside Ukraine. Even Buhari no fit do wetin Reno just do so
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by illicit(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Reno na weyrey
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Bobloco: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Reno, you should have asked for volunteers from Nigeria
Many including me would have loved to be part of the journey to the Russian-Ukrainian war zone. At least it would have been an opportunity to japa
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by CoronaVirusPro: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Reno is a dunce!

He fled Nigeria and went to a war prone zone

Coward! Ordinary government change, he fled Nigeria, and his age group- Zelensky is standing strong in the face of war!

Who sent him on an errand to that location? If you want to show bravery, take the next flight to Nigeria.

He should be anxious to meet GEJ in Bayelsa

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Gee64: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
The smartest way to committing suicide!
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Temmylee01(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
L1TTLE:
See them condemning him like they're better, at least he got close to the border, what have you done? Stay online all day and spill thrash, internet rats.
God bless u, most of them are keyboards warriors.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by DSoj(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Desperation to trend and be in news
Stupiid
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
meobizy:
Reno is broke. Don't let his acts on social media fool you.

I for wan comment but your signature has explained everything I already guessed
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by MrCover: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nothing No Go See Inside Blogging Business

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Mcwin: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Until dem shoot him head. He no go stay one place. Is that our problem. Over sabi people. Fuel nor dey town , this one go dey snap near where dem dey fight war. I pity you.
Collyweed:
This jobless vagabond again!

Your mates are reporting from inside Ukraine, you are reporting from near the border.

You might as well stay in your bedroom and just report from what you watch on TV.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
helinues:

Why not put the meaningful video in the end to be the starter instead of watching an attention seeker, Reno
its just a 3 mins video undecided be patient undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by iLegendd(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
HarunaWest:
My problem with this guy is that he will do anything to trend.
He has added more value to Nigeria than you. So, he deserves it.

Poor people don't know the value of attention. They are always online fighting and debating about people who know the value of attention and are trending with it.

Let me tell you, if you can get the attention 5 million poor men online, you can never be poor. Most Nigerians will escape poverty if they get the needed attention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by 9jaBloke: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
Guy comot there o...before you go turn wetin men go take gather chop rice
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by xynerise: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
This guy seeks attention like a woman
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Elidrisy20: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
What is the meaning of this? I pray Ukraine missiles kill you there shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC / Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.