Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised (66188 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Onyeka2019: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
amazingspiderma:
When people have money to spend and lack understanding of purpose.

They confuse excitement with achievement.

Big bro so what’s your point..!
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by oyeb15: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Fuel is sold for 400N/L in your country and you are junkering around on issue that doesn't concern you.

I don't know who normal pass between Bubu and this Old-kid
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by ModestGal(f): 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Why is he talking like this?
Whenever Nigerians want to form accent,they sound more stupid
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Johel(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
HarunaWest:
My problem with this guy is that he will do anything to trend.

U should also do something to trend too.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
PerformOrResign:
As Promised, I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ogbHqDAKjU
getout, you sound stopid. Must you play on everything? Go to the front line before I take you serious. This man na mumu
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by vikstandon(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
BetBuilder365:

Teaching things that he doesn't do, and majorly what never works for Nigerians.

I dey tell you.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by IfnobeGod20: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
Of what use is this stunt? Just attention seeking stunt. Money missed road. If you want to catch fun, do it wisely either as a humanitarian officer or as a journalist getting first hand news from the war zone not stunt display.
The last time I checked, he's not even a journalist but a lawyer by paper and not by practice.
This can only move people that cannot think by themselves except what they dish out to them.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Mcslize: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
morikee:
I need a wife

You will find one. Keep searching.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Jchi9876: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
PerformOrResign:

You are so daft and an slowpoke
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Infomaz(m): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
It's a pity n shame that those who did not watch the video are condemning him. He's in liaison with kind hearted Nigerians coordinating the evacuation of Nigerians trapped in Ukraine through the Chec border.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by erico2k2(m): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
PerformOrResign:

Who cares angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by uduigwomen(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
My brother take care how you gallivant make the slowpoke Buhari boys not pick you as they did to Nnamdi Kanu.
You doing a great job puting clueless Buhari and evil APC on their toes
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by GreaterFuture(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lamba42:
Do you know anyone into oil? I have suppliers for NNPC certified AGO in metric tons as well as crude & PMS.
Of all places why here sir?
Why advertise it in the 3rd Page of this kinda Thread... cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Digmygold: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
amazingspiderma:
When people have money to spend and lack understanding of purpose.

They confuse excitement with achievement.

He grabbed an opportunity to trend. Its the trending that matters to him not the lives of those trapped in Ukraine.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Oshodipikin: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Pikin for sale

Name: Reno Omokrimina
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Singmarried
Nationality: Nigerian
Religion : Confused
Usefulness : Propaganda machine
Price: N50.
Contact N0.: 080GEJ......
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Aaaoo: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
Cloutgod
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by tesppidd: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Why not arrive the Abuja-Keffi Buhari zone if you are a man. cheesy grin
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by 02Kebreal(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Reno is trying to casj out......
I will not fall victim a second time.
After U connived with Diezani to raid our national purse,now is Henry abi Harrison.
Thieves!
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by chaloskyx: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
reno you are a fool so what the heck does this even symbolize for God sake
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Ttalk: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Enter their city and stop disturbing us with your movement. nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Woskeyewo: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
U don smoke kwale weed again
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Edoziesmart(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Femi8586:

YES.

OP IS RENO. I can bet anything.

Check OP's previous posts carefully, you'll agree with me. He is the one.

There are so many other celebrities and politicians on nairaland disguising.
He is on nairaland since time immemorial. I guess people that is asking if he is on nairaland ain't active here or just joining this forum couple of months ago
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by tiger28: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
With his US PASSPORT abi??
Am sure he didn't use his Naija passport......this guy is becoming a NUISANCE!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Dest8sman: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mr Omokri today, adds another appendage to his name:
Pastor
Politician
Runaway soldier
Historian
Social influencer
And......... Fundraiser!
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by etrader(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mr. Reno, I think I will need your attention at UK, pls don't go to Ukraine. That Buhari is going back to UK for another medical trip. We need you to pull him out of UK. Pls your attention is needed at UK as soon as possible. I know you know what to do.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Impexp(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
You are flying everywhere with the money you stole under Jonathan's government. Ajala travel.

You are acting like you are innocent. God is watching all of you.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by morikee: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mcslize:

You will find one. Keep searching.

Thanks
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
I Thought he has been fighting for the release of Leah why not go to Sambisa to show solidarity to your fellow country brothers and sisters instead of the Ukraine people !
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Impexp:
You are flying everywhere with the money you stole under Jonathan's government. Ajala travel.

You are acting like you are innocent. God is watching all of you.
And the money donated for the " Release Leah "
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by HarunaWest(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Johel:

U should also do something to trend too.
who trend help?
he is trending for foolish things.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by zedman1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
What exactly is he going there to do? Or is there a meaningful motive I do not know about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.