Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised (66163 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Lamba42(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
Do you know anyone into oil? I have suppliers for NNPC certified AGO in metric tons as well as crude & PMS.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by CoronaVirusPro: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
fennels007:
I wonder what this man is trying to achieve.

Dude has been useless since he left Nigeria

With the count of multinationals around the world, none has found him averagely brilliant to deserve employment.

I guess he has finally settled with blogging.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by NGpatriot: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
lol @ Wendel, these childish gyrations are getting stale and boring..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by TheOgaBoss: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Collyweed:
This jobless vagabond again!

Your mates are reporting from inside Ukraine, you are reporting from near the border.

You might as well stay in your bedroom and just report from what you watch on TV.
he is not there to fight, he is there to help stranded compatriots in ukrain.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by delerx(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Wait for the flat heads to come for you guys insulting Reno. Reno has blocked me everywhere instagram facebook etc because i am always against his actions. He's just a businessman like Daddy Freeze. Mind you that short video could be because of the $40k Apostle Suliaman donated. Suliaman can do anything to divert attention from his fraudulent activities.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Godispeace: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Reno has always be an idle fool and attention seekers
HarunaWest:
yh
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Godispeace: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
oponu epp kee ur generation. senseless under age fool
TheOgaBoss:
he is not there to fight, he is there to help stranded compatriots in ukrain.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Creditalerts: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Yahooze
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by onikoyikosoko: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
meobizy:
Reno is broke. Don't let his acts on social media fool you.

How is he broke? Did he beg you for donation? Abi, na you dey pay him bills?

Social media is a tool to make money. If you know what you are doing.....not just coming on nairaland, and be throwing some weak punches

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by MrCuteking(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
PerformOrResign:
As Promised, I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ogbHqDAKjU

Reno for president

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by TheOgaBoss: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
Godispeace:
oponu epp kee ur generation. senseless under age fool
Who iS This fool?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by JAWBONE(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Collyweed:
This jobless vagabond again!

Your mates are reporting from inside Ukraine, you are reporting from near the border.

You might as well stay in your bedroom and just report from what you watch on TV.

Why don't you go to Ukraine and report from inside there. I don't understand how you can be quick to call someone names when you are worse off and can not even attempt what that person has done
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Imbecilicsamuel: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Oya, cross over. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by seyz91(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
cheesy
helinues:

Why not put the meaningful video in the end to be the starter instead of watching an attention seeker, Reno
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by canalily(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
In case of fireworks don't forget to return with ur white bear bear

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Mooh247: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Reno omokirikiri and his foolishness

Why not donate the stolen money spent on this jamboree on helpless stranded Nigerians he and his boss looted from

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Godispeace: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
ya father
TheOgaBoss:
Who iS This fool?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by canalily(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Wait, is Reno going to fight for Ukraine or Russia. I don't understand
tell him not to get Nigeria entangled, if not only him go fight am

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Kingosytex(m): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
HarunaWest:
HE is the OP

grin
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Kingosytex(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
greggng:
He has to be careful make buhari do catch am for no man's land . He is on his own
Reno go beat Buhari to coma grin
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
amazingspiderma:
When people have money to spend and lack understanding of purpose.

They confuse excitement with achievement.
I tell you. His principal really gave him a big piece of the pie.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by blackgold2018(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
doctokwus:
Is this not the person supporting Russia?
Anyone supporting Russia's invasion of Ukraine needs a psychiatric evaluation.
lol I need it oo.
But the supporters gives you der reason to side Russia. I don’t mean does ones with shared hatred to the US.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Solofresh2: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
meobizy:
Reno is broke. Don't let his acts on social media fool you.
And you are super rich abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by ufotunang: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Why did you also raise money and help those that have been attacked by bandits and terrorists in the north and displaced and chased away from their homes.... that are in the IDP camp.... nawaoooo
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by ednut1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
This guy should go get a job
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by fredoooooo: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
bigpriik:
Is Reno on NL?
Yes .. since the beginning of NL ..
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by treatise: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
HarunaWest:
My problem with this guy is that he will do anything to trend.

Bills must be paid.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Cognitivereason: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ur wahala
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Sheddy5(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
iLegendd:
He has added more value to Nigeria than you. So, he deserves it.

Poor people don't know the value of attention. They are always online fighting and debating about people who know the value of attention and are trending with it.

Let me tell you, if you can get the attention 5 million poor men online, you can never be poor. Most Nigerians will escape poverty if they get the needed attention.

you're right bro.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Cloud007: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Childish....
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by ufotunang: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Fryzi:
What evidence does he has to show that he's truly close to the war zone.
.....let him show us standing together with Ukrainian soldiers fighting the war before we will believe him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC / Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.