Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Caught My Girl Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girl Cheating (4042 Views)

How I Just Caught This Girl Cheating (photo) / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
lyriclekidd:
Congrats on the war on leach number 1, more to come
grin
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
GoodHardDick:
But in my mind i was just there to keep bleeping without mercy grin OP, I owe you two bottles of Heineken for this!

This is just the goal bro, keep banging that pussy until you're tired of it, then dump her ass and move on. As a real niggar, we don't care who has been swimming before us and we don't care who swims next immediately after us.

That’s it chief. I just ate simping. Death to all simp
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
bukky1994:
grin driver go corner am

cheesy
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
GoodHardDick:

You must be a real niggar!

However, you don't hold a girl down, leave her to continue exploring other dicks while you keep smashing her kpekpus until you're tired of it, then forget her and move on

At the bolded, damn! You're a fvcking alpha bro! Every sane guy should learn from this OP.
Bro you’re right. I don’t just see why a girl will be getting my hard earned money because she bleeped me.

Its even a privilege for her to have my dick... Boss i dey spend my on wears and looking sharp grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Dayveed23(m): 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
All this long talk on top woman ...

Wahala no plenty boss
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dayveed23:
All this long talk on top woman ...

Wahala no plenty boss

Chief calm down... you dey take life too serious. Make others still learn...
grin
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Dayveed23(m): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2022
CruiseCity:

Lol...I don hear grin grin grin grin..catch your cruise D
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Dayveed23(m): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2022
CruiseCity:

Chief calm down... you dey take life too serious. Make others still learn...
grin

Lol

I don hear catch your cruise grin grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2022
CruiseCity:

Bro you’re right. I don’t just see why a girl will be getting my hard earned money because she bleeped me.

Its even a privilege for her to have my dick... Boss i dey spend my on wears and looking sharp grin

At the bolded, Damn! You're a confirm Red piller and a fvcking alpha bro!!!

Now that's what I'm talking about., every sane guy should learn from this OP asap!

I seriously owe u 2 bottles of Heineken for this man!
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Nonexisting: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2022
I hope you're not crying on the inside though because the way you started laughing and dancing to a song without winning lottery, I suspect you are in civia pain. But you know what, fucck it. You are doing well so far, comrade. Enjoy your music.

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by lereinter(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Na girl dey twist your brain up and down like dis

For this decade
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by Rickmann: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2022
CruiseCity:
CONTINUE:

She stop chatting and kept mute because she knew she’s already bursted.
I kept laffing and playing Olamide’s track Tittled Wonma grin

I was so happy that day. Had it been I’ve been spending on this gurl. Chiefs, by now heartbreak for hold me down.

She didnt call through out that day. Shame of what happened held her. She actually told me she started her period that morning. But na still format e go be. I can never trust any girl. That has been part of me for a long time. She played herself and i thank God for it. Because I actually had a good plan towards her. I planned putting her on probation till this week then i will change and start showing some love and it will be what i can afford to lose... grin

"A failed relationship is better than a scattered marriage"

God just saved you from premium tears.
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by mystery22: 11:11am On Mar 03, 2022
Nice one bro,never invest on any girl you are dating
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Nonexisting:
I hope you're not crying on the inside though because the way you started laughing and dancing to a song without winning lottery, I suspect you are in civia pain. But you know what, fucck it. You are doing well so far, comrade. Enjoy your music.

Cool down chief... this nah babe wey don dey beg since... i don ghost her sef since then. No reason to dey shalaye but you guys think all guys are foolish amd a simp as you are... better go take redpill and better your life before all this shedibalabala girls will deal with you grin

Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Rickmann:

"A failed relationship is better than a scattered marriage"

God just saved you from premium tears.

I swear chief grin
Re: I Caught My Girl Cheating by CruiseCity: 11:17am On Mar 03, 2022
mystery22:
Nice one bro,never invest on any girl you are dating

Honestly... i wish every guys will just stick to this pattern of not doing transfer or chesting bills. The rate of heartbreak stories on NL will reduce grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No / RUNS BABES CODE / Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.