Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

I Just Got To The Gambia - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got To The Gambia (83015 Views)

AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by SmartyPants(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
porthouse7:
same thing I want to point out, electricity is not stable in Gambia, d roads are terrible

Electricity is stable in the Gambia and the main roads and highways are fine. Its the neighbourhood roads that are untarred

1 Like

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by rampantlover: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
IbileIfe:
Are the Gambian girls pretty and sexy?
Are clean and hygienic?
Hygiene is top priority for sexual relationship.
Have you Banged anyone of them?

They are more civilised than mumugeria women and they don't bleach as well.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
[quote author=Bullman post=110716203][/quote]

Guy produce real pictures na, which one be this ? Looks like one shopping mall in Woji.

Lets just assume you dont own a camera phone. grin (very unlikely)

Or this story of a trip to Gambia was just made up (very likely) wink
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by mykelswa(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
Gambia here I come

1 Like

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by Ybaby: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bullman:
I just got to The Gambia, 4hrs flight from Lagos via air peace ticket cost 223000 one way..so if you are planning for an adventure like me .. it's not a bad destination.

Dalasi to naira is about 11 naira or 10 sometimes.
The light is super stable.
The people are nice.

Once they know u are a Nigerian my guy u go pay money tire if u don't shine your eyes.. and they treat u like a celebrity.

Honestly the environment is conducive very very.. food seems cheap, houses aren't so cheap but you can pay monthly or pay 6 months. 1 year upfront rent payment doesn't happen here unless you the tenant wants to pay upfront.

Ask me anything you wana ask I will give you first hand information.

If it's business Gambia is good not better than Nigeria due to population.

Gambia has about 2 m people, Nigeria well u already know.

You can't be rich rich here..
But you can be extremely comfortable.
Their girls are really cute, extremely dark skin like some senegalese and somalis incase you like women.

And there are alot of retired white people living here ..

They take covid 19 rules very seriously.
F
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by musicwriter(m): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
elijah101:
so what are they doing right that nigeria is doing wrong , because they too have corruption there

There's nothing they're doing per se other than they're closer to being natural.

Before Europeans arrived Africa and began re-creating African nations, our nations used to be as small as Gambia with just one ethnic group, which has same cultural identity. That's why they have peace because they're more natural as opposed to Nigeria with hundreds of ethnic groups that have little in common.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by lusid: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Bullman post some pictures of the environment and the the girls I dey like portable ass girls
i like big bumbum
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by lusid: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
SmartyPants:

Electricity is stable in the Gambia and the main roads and highways are fine. Its the neighbourhood roads that are untarred
are their girls pretty n marriageable? Am planning to marry soon
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by planetx: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
BigBashiru:

I've beensaying this for a long time that Africans should start looking inward and back to the continent....

If it was 3rd world as they claim then why are the western European savages living there??
Most of those European retirees living in Gambia are pedophiles. They are there to indulge in their sick sexual fantasy with underage African children because they know they can get away with it unlike in Europe, because they know Africans are dummies who worship them no matter how sick in the head they are.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by lusid: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
rampantlover:

They are more civilised than mumugeria women and they don't bleach as well.
do you have any gambia girl number?
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by lusid: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
omurphy23456:
I ones stayed in Gambia for 8years, their currency have absolutely more value than the naira but note it doesn't mean you will make it easily oh. in 2012 before i left that country, banks were still paying fresh employee an equivalent of 40k while our banks were already paying about 70k for freshers then.
Security there is excellent, but dont get me wrong their police officers are also corrupt, but law abiding when it comes to human right.
Food stuffs are cheap there eg . Fresh fishes from Tange sea shore, meats are far cheaper, used cloths are extremely cheaper there.
For tourism - Gambia is an excellent place - senegambia, colony, bacoteh , buffer zone, fajara, etc.
Back then in 2008- for a whole 30 days we dont see power failure, that alone spore us to paying our utility bills without complaining.
I LOVE THE GAMBIA!!!
did you bang any gambia girl?
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by panpan(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bullman:

Is a covid test or covid "vaccination" required to travel to the Gambia?

What is the preferred route of travelling from Nigeria to the Gambia by road?
Is it along the coast, or through the Sahel region?
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by JohnBullMySon: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
nzeobi:
Most African countries have steady power or near steady power and a working system and if you travel you will marvel.

The only good thing about Nigeria which makes it attractive is it's huge consuming , poor and ignorant population and nothing again.
No Sub Saharan African country has steady power throughout the entire country. Not even near steady.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by kechywillz(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
If u leave Nigeria to other African countries you will understand light issues in Nigeria will take the special grace of God for Nigeria to start having 20 hours power supply everyday,since I left Nigeria i havent slept a night without light,if the light has issues,its takes them few moments to repair it,but if it lingers ,then you will know it transformer problem,it only takes them 5-8hours to install a new transformer,once it is installed ,they will restore the light,that a country the system is working

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by SmartyPants(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
lusid:
are their girls pretty n marriageable? Am planning to marry soon

Yes, and they tend to like Nigerians. The upper-class ones tend to prefer their own guys or Lebanese though.

Also, it's a majority Muslim country so have it in mind that most of them can't marry you even if they want to. But then i hope you don't think girls will collapse into your arms just because you are Nigerian.

There are already so many Nigerians from walks of life there so you won't be anything so different.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by sweetTai(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bullman:
I just got to The Gambia, 4hrs flight from Lagos via air peace ticket cost 223000 one way..so if you are planning for an adventure like me .. it's not a bad destination.

The people are nice.

Once they know u are a Nigerian my guy u go pay money tire if u don't shine your eyes.. and they treat u like a celebrity.

Honestly the environment is conducive very very.. food seems cheap, houses aren't so cheap but you can pay monthly or pay 6 months. 1 year upfront rent payment doesn't happen here unless you the tenant wants to pay upfront.

Their girls are really cute, extremely dark skin like some senegalese and somalis incase you like women.

Don’t go there and destroy Nigerian image. Represent Nigeria well.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by dfrost: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
panpan:

Is a covid test or covid "vaccination" required to travel to the Gambia?

What is the preferred route of travelling from Nigeria to the Gambia by road?
Is it along the coast, or through the Sahel region?

Novak Djokovic's cousin, go and take the jab cheesy grin
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by Sanctecosma(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
This man sef cheesy cheesy
Mrkumareze:
Op, abeg help me check how gambia goat be... tired of hearing our igbo brothers calling one *Ewu Gambia*
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by ViVaMadrid: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
udemzyudex:
223000 to Gambia.

Ok.

I tire. $400 from Nigeria to Gambia, ridiculous
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by Doyou2019: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
obynzo:
Even Monrovia that is recovering from war can boast of 20 to 22 hours power. We are just messed up in this country
grin

Nigeria will disgrace you, even in the comity of kereje kereje nations grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by macrodata(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bullman:

The people are nice.

Does Gambia have dual currency market? I mean official rate and black market for their currency?
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by Odunayaw(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
nzeobi:
Most African countries have steady power or near steady power and a working system and if you travel you will marvel.

The only good thing about Nigeria which makes it attractive is it's huge consuming , poor and ignorant population and nothing again.
Stable light and a few good urban roads and Nigerians that have suffered greatly call it a "working system"

The same Gambia that was under the grip of Jammeh?
Nigerians en grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by Yeahmehn: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
How can you help your Nigerian brothers complaining about Whatsapp status on nairaland to find wife cos these Nigerian girls na waste of time and money
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by Odunayaw(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
If we check the odontoids salivating because of light now, their lifestyle will show you they "want" 24/7 light so they can stay on Twitter, Snapchat and nairaland maintaining their gossip and busybody lifestyles.

What didn't we hear about traveling to Libya. Did it not end in tears

Poverty really dent Nigerians psyche
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by Coquinoqui: 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
Telegram234:
Op go and sit-down.
If no be USA,Uk, canada, australia.... Finish...

U have to start from somewhere bro, traveling to those countries you mentioned don't happen over night, from my experience you have better chances of traveling abroad if you live in other Africa countries. I lived in Dakar for 3 years b4 traveling to the US and I kid u not there is big difference when a Nigerian in Nigeria is trying to travel abroad and when a Nigerian in other neighboring African countries is try to move abroad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by Odunayaw(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
No Sub Saharan African country has steady power throughout the entire country. Not even near steady.
Trust your countrymen to take shiyte line, hook and sinker.
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by bitbillionaire: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
gidado14:

what do think will happen if in Nigeria we are just 2 million people?

Fantastic question there!

If we were just 2 million people in Nigeria with the same resources we have:

1) All Nigerians would be billionaires
2) Electricity would be so stable Nigerians would never know what it means to be in darkness!
3) Nigerians would never know what generator look like because they would never need it
4) Of course there would be no crime because everybody would be stinking rich and comfortable even when even when jobless.
5):and many more.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by Antibettings: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bullman:

The people are nice.

Have you been to pokoloco beach?
Serekunda?
I love Gambia man

I spent one month there

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by Kenturkey048(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dawn91:

Exactly . Other than that Nigeria is dirty, corrupt ,unsafe and very tribalistic . A nation divided against itself
Na this particular one dey make me want leave Nigeria by all means...

Tribalism is more painful than Racism.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by Peterlawyer(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hi I'm planning on relocating there how can one get work.i hold a msc in physics with Electronics
Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by Dawn91(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Na this particular one dey make me want leave Nigeria by all means...

Tribalism is more painful than Racism.

I can feel your pain... Infact I have experienced racism a couple of times.forget what you see in the movies it doesn't move me one bit , but you see tribalism? It has finished this country...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got To The Gambia by gidado14(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
bitbillionaire:

Fantastic question there!

If we were just 2 million people in Nigeria with the same resources we have:

1) All Nigerians would be billionaires
2) Electricity would be so stable Nigerians would never know what it means to be in darkness!
3) Nigerians would never know what generator look like because they would never need it
4) Of course there would be no crime because everybody would be stinking rich and comfortable even when even when jobless.
5):and many more.

God bless Nigeria!
Na so Bro God Bless us all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport / Working Legally In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.