Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband (56124 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Putindbutt: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2022
loosingfaith519:
The greatest fear in life is not to stay single, but to be with someone who gives you high blood pressure.

Is better to be single and Happy than to be married and depressed.
How many days do we have to live on Earth?
It's obvious you've made up your mind. If you think gambling is worse, then wait until you fall into another trap.
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Richy4(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2022
NoToPile:

I was just wondering, talk with a gambler.

Gambling is a very strong addiction that I even think it's a spirit.

She's in for a very long ride, those addicted to gambling will tell her the truth.

It's just a pity she didn't discover before she married him.

Very long ride my dear...

I wish that she can maybe google how to help a spouse with gambling addiction.. that could help

As for what those folks were telling her up there to have a heart to heart talks with him.... that's just funny because they have zero knowledge of what addiction is all about..

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Nicepoker:
Says an unmarried E Newspaper. She should leave without notice so you can take her place right?
Very stupid comment from a stupid person who may be so useless yo himself one would wonder if he can even afford a week old news paper.
You must be very very stupid for calling her evening news paper for speaking her mind and the truth most of you here can't speak because of your gender biased mentality.
What's good in staying married to a gambler just for you to end up paying the bills alone. Would you say the op is married to a man or to herself if she has the do everything herself and still pray the man.
If you like it, may such fate befall you.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Arielle:

How will she know how far gone he is if she doesn't even try? How can you say you love a man and you don't try to help him? An addiction does not mean its his character. It is a sickness and can be overcome with support, love and expert help. You don't give up so easily on someone you love.
How should I try.

Reverse this to yourself and teach me how I should try

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Dgodfada: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2022
Mercychen:
That is why they are always looking for a working class lady who can bring to the table so they can continue gambling and spending their own money recklessly. You better dump his ass.

You don't need to go through all that stress of divorcing him because that will drain you mentally and physically except you plan to remarry which is not advisable as most of them are the same. So, just secretly get a place for yourself and unborn child and leave him without warning, before you lose your sanity.

When he's ready to leave the singlehood lifestyle and become a responsible husband, he can come for his family. Otherwise, forget about him. Life is too sweet to let one person keep you in sorrow all the days of your life.

Marriage is overhypped, especially in this generation of overgrown babies in men's skin.

Will you shut up that gutter u call mouth, will u keep quiet?
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Timoleon(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2022
Chilled Heineken. But I’ll also take Budweiser grin
Bleiz:

What's ur brand of beer?
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2022
OCTAVO:
Just 4 months? I may be hard on you, you are impatient, selfish and self-centred!
How would you feel if your husband notices something bad about you too after marriage and opt for divorce after 4 months?
It's like you are not even interested in making your marriage work, that's why you can consider divorce after 4 months. Did you ever love your husband at all before marrying him? Mehn!
In as much as I understand your frustration about his gambling habit, I think he needs you to help him overcome this habit. And you are unwilling to help him, you gave up on him too quick! Some faced worse predicament and they overcame. I wonder what this generation is really turning into.
just keep quiet. The kind of anger I feel here, can't read some of the comments here and keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by mpire: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Aufbauh:

I guess you're probably a kid going by your shallow response.
Where did I said that Gambling is a guaranteed investment or better still, which investment is guaranteed?
I'm talking as a grown man & not an inexperienced young adult.

I'm 13 years in Marriage and I've equally had series of issues which some are more challenging to me than what the op is complaining of.
Marriage is for mature Adults & not for sensationally impatient adults.

Just 13yrs of marriage? you're a kid and not that bright. Otherwise how could you have said "He might be doing this with the intention of hitting it big for the family even though you perceived it differently." Risking the welfare of a pregnant wife for ridiculous crap is really a best intention? All you gambling apologists are just a joke. Look on the brighter side, when you run out of money and you can find your way to China or something and you have a good liver, may be you can always sell them. I'll suggest ebay, visa might be your problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by jeff1607(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2022
NoToPile:

Haba at bolded how many times have we all read on this forum where the male gender always state they should not allow their wives know their financial worth and you are talking about fiancee here, don't check phone don't do this don't do that. Don't declare your income, don't declare your expenses to her don't this don't that.

Some men don't even declare to their wives nau.

If she goes about asking too much about how he spends his money, she will be called a leeach that can't make her own this and that.

How would she have known he was gambling online. It's just a click away.

Try not to blame the lady now you are saying a lady that is matured this and that, she's just unlucky to have fallen into his hands.

Point is it is very possible for her not to know he's very financially reckless except by divine intervention.

I quite agree with you on some points you stated but a lady who wants to GET MARRIED to a particular guy should know how he spends his money, a guy who spends all his money on his extended family or puts all in projects or worse finances a hobby that yields nothing in the long run when income is low.

She shouldn’t know what he earns but should know how he spends one reason is it is her he will fall back to that’s if she’s is his backbone. A woman knowing how her man spends isn’t by asking questions, it is something you notice. Take for instance in the case of a man whose lady is only into eat outs and hanging out or wants everything fashionable by all means or a man whose excesses are on items or stuff to make him feed his ego (hang outs with friends and he’s always the one buying drinks etc), if you are close to someone you love , you would notice them in little details but most times loves blinds but marriage opens it. It’s also like dating a lady who is giving subtle “Ashawo vibes”(as a guy you would understand where I’m coming from) and still won’t or don’t notice , no be juju be that grin
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Nadeol: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2022
mpire:
[s][/s]

So where is your own bicycle at least since you've been playing, you mean you personally don't have a success gambling story even from your sister's, uncle cousin's step mother?

We assume you went to school. Please always read to understand, and not just to post a comment. We won't do you the favor of responding to you again. Thank you and have a nice day.
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Messi1997: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2022
loosingfaith519:
Thank God you know it kills.
It can be controlled.Imagine a scenario whereby you are addicted to forex or crypto in which you win some loose all,will your husband divorce you?The answer is no he would try everything possible to help you.
Come to think of it, have you tried talking to him and helping him?
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by othenok(f): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2022
HardMirror:
I wish I could talk to you privately but no need for that. ..

First dont let the many Idiots calling you names and saying nonsense bother you. Most nairalanders are teenagers pretending to be adults.

It is unfortunate you have made the mistake of getting married to a gambler. Note I AM A GAMBLER too and spend nothing less than 300k a month gambling. It is terrible. Sometimes I quit and things improve for me, but within a few months I find myself gambling again.vit is a terrible addiction. Your husband is in deep shit I can tell you and if he does not change soon, be ready to cater for a destitute.

Dont be fooled. Gambling will ruin him totally. I hope he recognizes this and he is honest about changing.

If he keeps lying to you and not showing any sign of changing. Better get real with yourself and divorce him, dont let emotions get the better of you.

Only stay with him if you see him making effort to change.

He should immediately hand money that comes in to you for projects you have planned together if he is honest about changing. This would at least help him control how much he loses to gambling. If he does not like this idea, trust me, he is not ready.

I am carrying my siblings and girlfriend along in my quest to stop gambling and my honestly with them is the only thing helping me cut my losses. An honest gambler seeking to change would not keep money by himself. If he cannot hand over the money he makes, he is not ready to change

Thank you so much for your honesty.

You're already on track to progress.

I wish you well in your healing process, you will be fine. Take it one day at a time. All the best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Codeofconduct(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2022
loosingfaith519:

I recently discovered my husband has an addiction and I can't stay married to him.
As soon as money enters his hand, he starts funding some online app and start gambling.

Gamble is an addiction that is very hard to overcome, he might not like it, but he is hooked on it must likely because he is under immense pressure to raise funds and the only way he knows how to raise quick money is to gamble.

How do you talk to him about your present predicament?

We got married last year Nov.
We have needs and plans we agreed to achieve before the end of March. Which a better accommodation is one of our first goal. Our present accommodation is not ok at all.

First off, Congratulations on getting married for he that finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord.

If I may ask what is wrong with your current accommodation?
Marriage is beautiful when you start small, you don't need more than a 1 bedroom flat if you can't afford it, you'll just close your eyes and open it and see it's already time for another rent.

Please be a helper to the young man, don't you think he's under immense pressure too?

On my own part, I'm saving to meet up with our Target, but I discovered, he has nothing. He collected contributions last month, over 200k. All that money wasted. He can't account for it.
January salary has entered, he has started wasting it again.
You mean he was paid January salary this month or something? I don't understand.
That contribution would have been used to get you a manageable 1 bedroom flat, please you're early in this thing called marriage, don't put high standard. Start small and grow together.

I'm expecting him to provide 300k at the end of this month. So, that when I sum it with mine, we can have over 600k. Get a decent accommodation and invest the rest.
I can't over emphasize on starting small please don't get a house that is more than 200k don't.

We need to plan, save for our baby, but his attitude with money is not encouraging me.
The truth is, my husband is stressing me for lack of accountability.

Congratulations to the innocent one on the way, do you and your husband have a pastor? If yes why not meet with your pastor and explain this to him, you and your hubby need serious counselling.

Pls, how do I go about a peaceful divorce? I'm confused, because I'm pregnant.

All the things I'm seeing him do, suffocate me.
What do I do?
Pls, advise me.
Meet with your pastor first if things don't work out involve parents.
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Useku(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2022
Mercychen:
That is why they are always looking for a working class lady who can bring to the table so they can continue gambling and spending their own money recklessly. You better dump his ass.

You don't need to go through all that stress of divorcing him because that will drain you mentally and physically except you plan to remarry which is not advisable as most of them are the same. So, just secretly get a place for yourself and unborn child and leave him without warning, before you lose your sanity.

When he's ready to leave the singlehood lifestyle and become a responsible husband, he can come for his family. Otherwise, forget about him. Life is too sweet to let one person keep you in sorrow all the days of your life.

Marriage is overhypped, especially in this generation of overgrown babies in men's skin.

Ignore this ssattanic advice from a ffrustrated thing
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by zubimete(f): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2022
Richy4:
Anyone that says they should sit down and talk have never met an addict before...it's like pouring water in a basket..... cheesy
Exactly my own as a case study we're 4yrs now nothing to show as a public servant. Her story is same as mine & thinking divorce sooner or later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Ndidi2: 10:10am On Mar 03, 2022
Felimax:

God bless you too madam.
God's divine peace fall on your home in Jesus name.
Amen..
Thanks..
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by AdeniyiA(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2022
One begins to wonder what orientation and mentality many enter marriage with, what do they even think the institution entails/requires? Do they think it's something you enter and exit at every provocation and discomfort? Kids don't go into marriage and it's not a matter of age.

@loosingfaith529, so the only solution to this problem you could think of is divorce, of any form,? Get more knowledge sis as there are more daunting challenges awaiting you in the union. Be determined and resolute to keep your home no matter what, go pick up the marriage oath and read again. Above all make God's word the standard for your life. Every problem/challenge provides an opportunity to either fall or rise... The choice is yours
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by mpire: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2022
Nadeol:

We assume you went to school. Please always read to understand, and not just to post a comment. We won't do you the favor of responding to you again. Thank you and have a nice day.

That's why you can't even use a simple HTML tag properly? Oponu, keep gambling.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Putindbutt: 10:13am On Mar 03, 2022
mpire:
[/s]

Oponu are you rich? You don't even have a job. What percentage of rich men gamble, do you have that data? Re.tarded clown, so you're making up bogus data to justify you gambling, who the hell cares? Jobless i.diot keep gambling your life away, who's stopping you? But making up stupid 79% of men gamble crap. Go tell that to your illiterate village people.
You're a fool. I didn't throw up percentages, I only corrected your ignorance. Rich people do play sports betting & that's a fact. You can't know what rich people do at their leisure until you move away from your bed bug infested family with ancestral poverty.
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Drug addicts, drunkards, gamblers, you see these people, they will drain you and possibly sink you with them.

I have real life examples of a gambler and a drunkard. I have seen how the wives and kids of these men struggled emotionally , psychologically, financially.

Some people will tell you it will get better,some will tell you to pray ,some will tell you it's treatable.

Hmmm. Sigh, it's sad you didn't notice it on time. My sister, I will not sugar coat it, if under 4 months things are like this, it won't get better.But hey, yours can be that one in a million cases that turned out good,you never can tell ,hope they say is the only miracle of the poor and down trodden.

If you feel you are assistant Jesus Christ,you can try and save him, but be ready to loose your soul ,sanity,peace and happiness in the process.
They will say you are bitter Even newspaper who probably wants to take her place.
Most people like to see others in pain that's why they come up with all kind of logic and excuses for the man. A give the woman hope to continue till she gets to a point of no return.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by VicM6: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2022
loosingfaith519:
I recently discovered my husband has an addiction and I can't stay married to him.
As soon as money enters his hand, he starts funding some online app and start gambling.
We have needs and plans we agreed to achieve before the end of March. Which a better accommodation is one of our first goal. Our present accommodation is not ok at all.
On my own part, I'm saving to meet up with our Target, but I discovered, he has nothing. He collected contributions last month, over 200k. All that money wasted. He can't account for it.

I'm expecting him to provide 300k at the end of this month. So, that when I sum it with mine, we can have over 600k. Get a decent accommodation and invest the rest.
We need to plan, save for our baby, but his attitude with money is not encouraging me.

What do I do?
Pls, advise me.
Na that baby go be him brain key....A friend of mine was so addicted to gambling but after his wife conceive, only God knw abi na angel bath the guy, he changed....small tin, he will say '' This money i get now, na for my wife nd the new born baby o''....gradually, he stops gambling.

Talk to ur husband one on one, let him knw he is hurting you...tell him ur dislike. perhaps he might reason abt it nd try to take an alternative means....
But you divorcing him, getting married to someone else isn't a solution dear, Nowadays, all men are gambler's but not all gambler's are men.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by MuteMute(m): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Divorcing him you now think you find a perfect man out there
You better stick with him and turn yourself to be is online app or money doubling
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Felimax(m): 10:16am On Mar 03, 2022
whitedove:
may wisdom be multiplied unto you in Jesus name.

Amen!
Thank you very much and wishing you same with all my heart.
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by jeff1607(m): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2022
Romanoff:

Is that not what most men want?

A woman who doesn't ask questions about their money and how they spend it. A woman who doesn't ask for their phone password or even go through their phone.

That right there is what most of you young men of these days want.

Why the “what most of you young men want”?

There should be moderation in everything, I prefer my woman asking questions as it puts me on my toes.

I just know you were going to put the phone password thingy, you don’t need to know ur partner’s password or go through his phone to understand what he/she is doing or does. Once you carry one leg and put on a path you should know where the other foot is going to land.

This is marriage matter not dating or gf/bf. There should be moderation in everything, some ladies or would I say most ladies don’t know how to talk, they are soooooo rude in asking questions and don’t even know when to ask questions.

Your partner comes back from work n slouching on the couch and only his shoes are off or he’s in the middle of a thought or probably just came out of an argument with someone then the next thing are questions. There are happy times to ask questions and no be everything wey enter head pesin go just spit out.
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Romanoff(f): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2022
jeff1607:

Why the “what most of you young men want”?

There should be moderation in everything, I prefer my woman asking questions as it puts me on my toes.

I just know you were going to put the phone password thingy, you don’t need to know ur partner’s password or go through his phone to understand what he/she is doing or does. Once you carry one leg and put on a path you should know where the other foot is going to land.

This is marriage matter not dating or gf/bf. There should be moderation in everything, some ladies or would I say most ladies don’t know how to talk, they are soooooo rude in asking questions and don’t even know when to ask questions.

Your partner comes back from work n slouching on the couch and only his shoes are off or he’s in the middle of a thought or probably just came out of an argument with someone then the next thing are questions. There are happy times to ask questions and no be everything wey enter head pesin go just spit out.

You are probably one of the few exceptions.
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by ProfOkai: 10:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Call me for a very sound godly advice...0.9.1.5.6.4.3.4.1.4.2
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2022
NoToPile:

You guys have started with all these misquoting.

Where is it that the woman is the spiritual leader of the home. Did your Bible tell you that?

The man is the spiritual leader of the home, it is because most men have failed that you see women leading the home spiritually.

Give her advice if you want to but don't start preaching heresy.

The woman is the spiritual leader of the home.
The home is not identical with the family.
The woman makes the home livable.
She makes the home a dwelling place for every member of the family.
She is the one who makes the home come alive.
She exercises spiritual (passive) authority over that place called home.

The home, the country, the nation, is always qualified as a woman.

The thoughts of the woman alone can quietly destroy or ennoble every form of life in the home including that of plants and animals.

The man is the head of the family.
He is the active ruler of that congregation that results from the coming together of man and woman.

The home is the headquarters of the family. The woman is its passive administrator.

The woman is firmly in charge of making the home a place where life is nourished for the family.

I won't say more.
What I have said has nothing to do with the Bible.
I also won't want to sound harsh on you for describing my submission as "heresy" because it upsets your knowledge of the Bible which you uphold as the only source of truth.
I will rather leave you with a few lines from the same Bible which you like to venerate as the sole source instruction:

"Better to live in the desert than with a contentious and ill-tempered wife."
(Proverbs 21:19)

"A truly good wife is the most precious treasure a man can find! Her husband depends on her, and she never lets him down. She is good to him every day of her life, and with her own hands she gladly makes clothes. She is like a sailing ship that brings food from across the sea. She gets up before daylight to prepare food for her family and for her servants. She knows how to buy land and how to plant a vineyard, and she always works hard. She knows when to buy or sell, and she stays busy until late at night. She spins her own cloth, and she helps the poor and the needy. Her family has warm clothing, and so she doesn't worry when it snows. She does her own sewing, and everything she wears is beautiful. Her husband is a well-known and respected leader in the city. She makes clothes to sell to the shop owners. She is strong and graceful, as well as cheerful about the future. Her words are sensible, and her advice is thoughtful. She takes good care of her family and is never lazy. Her children praise her, and with great pride her husband says, “There are many good women, but you are the best!” Charm can be deceiving, and beauty fades away, but a woman who honors the LORD deserves to be praised. Show her respect— praise her in public for what she has done."
(Proverbs 31:10-31)

Go figure out why these lines were put down in the good book.
Stay blessed always.
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Nicepoker(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Very stupid comment from a stupid person who may be so useless yo himself one would wonder if he can even afford a week old news paper.
You must be very very stupid for calling her evening news paper for speaking her mind and the truth most of you here can't speak because of your gender biased mentality.
What's good in staying married to a gambler just for you to end up paying the bills alone. Would you say the op is married to a man or to herself if she has the do everything herself and still pray the man.
If you like it, may such fate befall you.
grin Don't take life so serious no one gets out of it alive.
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by kingPhidel(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2022
I guess you were busy planning for the wedding not marriage that’s why you were not able to see those addictions before time. Now you did that to yourself and that’s how you’ll undo what you put yourself into.
You can either help him get through a therapeutic program and build a home you always imagine with him (cos I believe her has his good side for real ) or divorce and live with the separation trauma, lost of respect, family bullies, being a case study and above all face God himself if you are a Christian because God hates divorce and the consequences that follows. Remember that salvation is a most and heaven should be your priority. Goodluck in your divorce process and for us is a lesson to learn. Enter marriage consciously bearing in mind you’ll live forever.
Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by Toks2008(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2022
loosingfaith519:

What do I do?
Pls, advise me.

You dont have to divorce him.

Just make sure you makr enough money to take care of yourself and make sure you have the number of kids you can cater for by yourself.

Shebbi nah gambling, you will surprised that some men have more terrible addictions.

Gambling can still bring in millions if he is fortunate, people make a living through gambling (i dont support it tho) but please its not worth a divorce.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by mpire: 10:24am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
Putindbutt:

You're a fool. I didn't throw up percentages, I only corrected your ignorance. Rich people do play sports betting & that's a fact. You can't know what rich people do at their leisure until you move away from your bed bug infested family with ancestral poverty.
[/s]

Re.tard you wouldn't know what we rich people do, you ain't rich you will never be rich, you'll die gambling thinking one day you'll hit it big. You'll win $50 thinking that's money, then go back again following week hoping to repeat, same cycle until you turn 65yrs and you're hiding from your mates and they will be sending you $20 western union to feed. Pls continue, you're a poster child of failure. Can i see a copy of your passport? grin You live in a shithole, I'm in God's own country but continue, you clown amuse me...you i.diots always assume everyone on NL is your mate and is in Nigeria, i mean how dumb can you be?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband by ThinkSmarter: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2022
loosingfaith519:

What do I do?
Pls, advise me.
Except there is other reasons you don't want to disclose.
Else, this is not enough reason to file for a divorce.
Except you are an American woman.
Do you want to still single after divorce
Or remarry?
Do you think it's cool to be a single mother?
Do you think it is always easy for a divorced woman to remarry.
And if a man comes, do you think he will be of your taste?
We usually conclude that a divorced woman have flaws in this part of the world.
Answer the above questions to yourself.
I think your husband is still in his 30s.
It's not easy to break away from his single lifestyle all of a sudden.
Some Single guys are used to gambling, betting, womanizing, alcohol consumption, smoking, etc.
But gradually many get to overcome those addictions when they marry.
I think you need to engage him in communication.
Try to share your thoughts, aspirations and reservations with him.
Tell him, you are concerned about your family.
Tell him that you don't like his lifestyle.
Talk to him in a very polite way.
Ask him if these his lifestyle will lead u guys to have a house of your own, car of your own, investment that will sustain the family, make good plans for your children etc.
Communication matters.
Involve a trusted family member if there is a need.
Except you really want to divorce him.
Then I can compel you to stay.
Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal / 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.