Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) (6004 Views)

MEN!! A Woman's Body Count DOES MATTER!! Never Accept Expired Wh0res!! (photos) / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2022
Have you ever heard the rubbish modern women would say in relation to their body counts? Only men who really know whats up would puke at their guts!

Some of these biittches would lament out in the open saying "Her Sexuall History Does Not Matter", if as a man, you concur to this bullshiit, you are an idi0t no cap!

Most of these things can be related to economics and they will all just make sense! "The More Users A Particular Product Has, The More The Product Will Diminish In Value!" Its just as simple as that, whether you choose to believe this simple fact or not!

What you have to fully understand as a man is the fact that women will always be looking for the next opportunity to eat their cakes and have it back, do not be a sucker for women, you better be very skeptical about these things especially if you are one of those ignorant men that will still consider marriage in today's world... undecided

Still Typing...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by Peace081: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2022
What exactly do you want them to do now?
Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2022
Men, learn to have standards, i know its almost impossible for you to find out the body counts of the regular female but at least there are loopholes to her game where you can simply use as guages to measure her level of promiscuity like, how easy it was for you to fvvck on the first date, how easily jacked up she gets for money and trendy stuffs like iphones, shawama e.t.c these and many more are small things you should always check out for to know if she is only good for sexx or not!

Do not get yourself attached with women with potentially outrageous body counts, understand the simple fact that the higher the body counts, the higher the sexx drive, if you are stupidd enough to marry biittches like this, you should be prepared to share your loving wife with your friends, gateman, driver, brothers, work mates, probably even with your dog!
Stay Woke!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Peace081:
What exactly do you want them to do now?
You obviously aren't my audience.

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by DannyXpress: 10:52am On Mar 03, 2022
Na only girl wey be virgin we go marry

Make i go ukraine i hear say virgin women plenty for there well well cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2022
DannyXpress:
Na only girl wey be virgin we go marry

Make i go ukraine i hear say virgin women plenty for there well well cool
You are not funny.
Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by DannyXpress: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You are not funny.
Sarcasm are only understood by smart people sorry.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2022
A man's body count doesn't matter? undecided

The op is obsessed with sex and women and sex and sex... It's shameful... undecided

Twice every week, threads are created here by a redpillers with their new alternate account, begging us to examine graphic pictures of the diseased penis... undecided

STDs... Unwanted pregnancies... Even old school values... Religion... Etc

Most men pat themselves on the back for their community dick reputation and it's sad... undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You obviously aren't my audience.
Hope you realise that women are also learning a valuable lesson from this?

Fools like you encourage inferior men to patronise prostitutes (to make them alphas lol)... Their value reduces... They catch diseases... They spend the small money they make as graphic designers and such curing STDs... Etc...

It's a ridiculous cycle you cheap men refuse to break... Why?

Hardcore redpillers obsessed with sex... Eg KingOG who created a thread seeking cause he has sex every 42hours... undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2022
DannyXpress:
Sarcasm are only understood by smart people sorry.
My point exactly.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2022
Apparently, there are a lot of BERRIES on my tail, but this one is a little special though, because she's obsessed with graphic designs and STDs. Uniqueness is key by the way.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Quick question; Will The Future Still Be Female If All You Have Is Flappy Br€asts And Bore-Hole-Deep Pvvssies

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:23am On Mar 03, 2022
This Thread Further Explains The Reason Why Your Beautiful Wife Is Most Likely To Cheat On You By The Way, I Expect You All To Grab That Already.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Quick question; Will The Future Still Be Female If All You Have Is Flappy Br€asts And Bore-Hole-Deep Pvvssies
Do you feel fulfilled knowing you have gonorrhoea or syphilis? undecided

Most of the men you're advising soak ijebu garri every day cause that can't afford a decent meal... Why complicate their lives further?

See one poor redpiller who caught a flesh eating STD...

Btw, sex doesn't drastically increase a woman's vagina... So many women give birth natural... The vagina is elastic... If your penis is small, just say so...

And that flabby breast, it's natural or the result of breastfeeding... Your mother's breasts ain't perky no more... Would you shame her for feeding you? Are you so ungrateful? undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2022
Look, At This Point Everything Feminists Want You To Believe In Are Just For Selfish Accomplishments, When A Feminist Tells You To Do Something, Take Her Message And Do The Exact Opposite!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2022
What is with this new berry and sexuallly transmitted infections though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by Ecos(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2022
grin I knew it already na. Nkechi's own open mouth like NNPC pipe!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2022
Ecos:
grin I knew it already na
Good for you.
Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Look, At This Point Everything Feminists Want You To Believe In Are Just For Selfish Accomplishments, When A Feminist Tells You To Do Something, Take Her Message And Do The Exact Opposite!
Sir... Should I spam this thread with the many pictures of your fellow redpillers' diseased genitals I saved?

"Bleep họes... Bleep họes..."
Now there's a boil on your dick...

Only inferior men settle for cheap women...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
What is with this new berry and sexuallly transmitted infections though
Am I the one posting graphic pictures of my penis rash? No sir...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2022
Ecos:
grin I knew it already na. Nkechi's own open mouth like NNPC pipe!
Sorry to burst your bubble Cheri... But you dick is small... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2022
Like the others, you came, and also like the others, you will slowly die off and rest in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 03, 2022
Why is this rash thing so triggered?
You are getting triggered over “body counts topics” says a lot about you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Its Funny How Men Know How To Select Quality Products In Market Places But Loose That Ability All Of A Sudden Because There's A Pvvssy Involved!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2022
maynia:
Why is this thing so triggered?
You are getting triggered over “body counts topics” says a lot about you.
Ok
Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Ok

I was talking to the “rash berry” girl.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:
Sir... Should I spam this thread with the many pictures of your fellow redpillers' diseased genitals I saved?

"Bleep họes... Bleep họes..."
Now there's a boil on your dick...

Only inferior men settle for cheap women...
See ehn ladies should examine and inspect the joysticks of all these men before allowing any of them come close, I've seen a lot of unhealthy joysticks here on nairaland, the last one that posted his own was as if rat chop am and I had a bad day from that sorry sight.Most of these young men are walking with infected and unhealthy joysticks.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
maynia:

I was talking to the “rash berry” girl.
Oh, makes sense now.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Its Appauling That Most Happily Married Men In The Shiit Not Even With Second Handed Women, But Most Of Them Ringed 100th Handed Women!

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Feminism Was Supposed To Be Positive World Changing Campaign, Its Funny How All We Got Are Just Biittches Trying To Force Men Into Accepting Lazy Brats With Intrusive Body Counts!
Typical.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
If You Are Man Enough, You Will Understand The Fact That You Deserve The Best In The Market.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
No 6 On Trending!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Get Married? / Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online / My Boyfriend Treats Me Like An Egg, I Am Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.