Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) (9744 Views)

She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Mophor: 12:19am On Mar 05, 2022
Issokay!!!

God help us
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Realnaijagist: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2022
If God bless a man and he takes good care of his wife,it will not get to this level
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Realnaijagist: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
Is better than stealing or prostituting around men
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Mazzatov: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
paulolee:
all na hustle...some de remove am steadily for a mere 1k.
My gee Na so o, I get one here right now, the dude dey give her 1k every night he wants to smash her, for over 4hrs every night this girl na my guy gf o
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Realnaijagist: 5:18am On Mar 07, 2022
Women dey try oh my bro
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Realnaijagist: 8:11pm On May 01, 2022
grin
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 01, 2022
sultaan:
I like brave women.
She did what she had to do for money, she has not stolen or harm anyone in the process.

None of us know where she is coming from nor see the desperation in her situation, so we have no moral right to judge.

Of course just like the other lady who recently went viral being banged by a dog for money. grin

Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Okoroawusa: 10:11pm On May 01, 2022
Acting ,..a woman can't remove her panties this way. She didn't bend enough like a woman would in order to remove her panties while standing.
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by liftedud(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2022
Which kind of yeye prank, give her her money with speed.

Abi him craze ni, wetin concern her with prank.

U no get money u dey prank

She for slap am join
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Realnaijagist: 5:56am On May 04, 2022
Things hard for people
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Realnaijagist: 6:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Police need to arrest the guy,what do you think?
Re: Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) by Realnaijagist: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Weed Experience / / Couple Come Under Fire As They Shock With Their Sex Positions Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.