Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (9723 Views)

She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! / / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 29, 2016

8 Likes

Re: by DRISKLEF(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2016

Over to the women... grin
Re: by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 29, 2016
crap

6 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 29, 2016

8 Likes

Re: by mmclatino(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2016
Who read am finish?
Re: by otunbacarter(m): 9:17pm On May 29, 2016
Clap for yourself sir
Re: by Cutehector(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2016
If you knw u took time to read this den the witches in ur village hav dealt with your destiny grin

8 Likes

Re: by debris: 9:19pm On May 29, 2016
i
iLegend:
No Nigerian girl has ever bleeped me the way I want. What's going on?

I know most women will descend on me for writing this. Please do, if it'll boost your confidence. I don't know when being honest has become a bad thing.

(See your eye dey shine, you too dey like to read naughty tinz). Commot there joor! Big head — mimzy taught me that.

As a lady, don't be one of those that'll criticize blindly. Be a sweet heart and improve your fvcking skills, okay?

Like I always say being good in bed is FAR better than being good with books, but there's a side effect.

I have met a lot of women and I have never spent a dollar on them before sex. Why? Because they gain, I lose.

(If I spend money on you before sex it probably means I don't like you).

I don't use money to get women, I invest my money.

I know the embarrassment I've faced when I sucked in bed, so I took it as a challenge to become the best lover any woman can ever have. Now, I'm noticing some side effects.

When I fvck I never ever think about my own pleasure, but the woman.
And I never ever try too hard to impress or satisfy her, it just happens. It's natural now.

My stamina is from my brain not from my muscle. I tell the brain how long I want to last and my d!ck obeys.

After servicing these girls for hours I never come, but they cum, squirt, cry, yell, call me all sorts of lovely names and so on.

I'm really gentle, then I go rough and rough and rough, then gentle again. (It called varieties).

They never return the favor. The ones that try to return the favor never bang long enough without stopping. The moment they stop to lube up or change position my brain resets to factory default and it feels like we're starting all over again.

I never reached orgasm, so I resorted to mas.turbation right in front of them or I wait till they fall asleep.

Some say I'm a nymphomaniac, but I know I'm not. I'm just a trained soldier.

While in Lagos, two of my friends went out to club and I was at home watching MTV Base. Around 1AM one of them came back with two good looking girls. And he told me the other guy has followed a politician lady to her house, so he left him with these two chicks and they've already paid for the service.

The girls were so high on weeds and alcohol.

He said I should follow him let's go lodge in a hotel, but I told him I wasn't interested. He said he'll pay for the rooms and everything so I hopped inside the taxi and we drove to the hotel around Lekki.

The hotels were very expensive and I told him to keep his money and lets go back home, but he refused and said is it my money?

The Indian (or which ever country's) guy that's was working night shift gave us our separate room keys.

He took one of the girls and gave me one. The moment we got in, the girl locked the door and put the key in her pants. I was just looking at her like wetin dis one wan do.

She opened her bag and brought out some weeds and started smoking. She gave it to me to smoke, but I told her I don't smoke.
She insisted and said she won't be comfortable if I don't smoke with her, so I took the weed and sipped a round. Then, gave it back to her.

She smoked and smoked, while I was in the shower taking my bath. When I came out nakedd and she shouted wow! I ignored her and went to bed.

Then, I remembered there was no single condom with us.

She went inside took her bath too and came out nakedd, then lied close to me. After some silence she tried to use her big as to rub on my d!ck, but I subtly pushed her away.

She tried all she could that night, but I refused. Though, we were both sleeping nakedd.

I messaged my guy to send me 5 condoms, but he didn't reply.

Early morning, I took the key form her bag opened the door and banged on my friend's door to give me rubbers.

I came back and lied down close to her. Her ass was touching my d!ck so I started to rub my dick on her ass. It took her only seconds to get so fvcking wet.

From back, I gradually slide my d!ck inside her and she gagged.
I started fvcking her like a nice guy while watching and observing her reactions to all the angles I hit.

I knew she wanted a hard fvck, so I tumbled her to missionary, but put a pillow on her hip to enable me hit her G-spõt.

I started fvcking her from 6AM to 10AM, yet I hadn't cum and she has cummed and squirted so many times. There no was break I between.

The hotel's bed was moving from South to West, and she was loudly screaming and yelling. I tried to cover her mouth and she pushed my hand away. We broke one side of the hotel's bed.

I knew she was tired, but her pro ego as a professional would not let her tell me. When she gets dry I lube it fast and continue or change position. It got to a point she couldn't handle it, she pushed me and shouted "dem do you?" Person no go rest?

I stopped, went inside the shower to cleaned up. She came inside and started acting all lovey dovey.

Mind you, my friend had being knocking on my door for hours, while we were banging.

She tried to return the favor by giving me a blówjob, but I wasn't feeling it. Sex can't make me cum easily, so a blówjob is just a waste of time. She tried all she could to make me cum, but know way.

I dressed up and wanted to leave to go see my friend, but she held me back took my phone from my pocked and typed her number. Then, she asked me if I'm a Calabar boy, and I said don't worry.

She's a nurse and was going straight to work at a nearby hospital.

We all left the hotel and walked down the high way to get a taxi, and she was holding me so tightly as if we were husband and wife. I tried to isolate myself from her, but she held me firmly.

When she entered a taxi she turned and waved like a little girl about to miss her father. I wasn't even moved. I went home as a loser. I was used again! Damn! I'm tired of being used.

While on her way she whatsapp'd me and told me to book a day she'll come see me, but I didn't reply.

How I wish I can last only 5 minutes cum and fall asleep.

Most men reading this will not know the pain I go through when these girls NEVER satisfy me the way I want.

The only time I was sexually satisfied was in 2011 by an Asian girl. She has the tightest pussy in the world. And she was a real badass. I give her oxytocin and she give me dopamine.

When a man cums he releases dopamine which nourishes the brains and makes him sleep properly. The only time I nourish my brain is when I eat pepper soup.

Nigerian women ENOUGH IS ENOUGH improve your sexual skills or get ready for heartbreak. We can't settle for less.

We want a good/bad gal dat kan forq, else we'll join Solidstar and go foreign.

Thank you as you work on your skills.
Please don't pick defense, but you can pick offense.

Thank you sweeties!

iLegend

Bro leave ur area come Abuja but come with money oo oo e be like say na 1k girls u dey meet when u don come Abj,let me know make i give u direction but I pity u if u no get money come this journey.
Re: by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 29, 2016
If I hear say I read am undecided
Re: by HornyTiwa(f): 9:23pm On May 29, 2016
What a sexcapade

This is what excess masturbation cause,the problem is not from Nigerian babes but the way you have conditioned your sexual satisfaction.

it's better you see a psychologist

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: by iykekelvins(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2016
Okay
Re: by SuperSupremo(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2016
HornyTiwa:
What a sexcapade

This is what excess masturbation cause,the problem is not from Nigerian babes but the way you have conditioned your sexual satisfaction.

it's better you see a psychologist
Lol

Really
Re: by Kiish(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2016
Pls who don read am? Abeg summarize am. My eye dey turn me
Re: by ucheHapers(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2016
Badt guy using reverse psychology...all this small Nairaland girls would start messaging you to get a slice of ur action

7 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 29, 2016
undecided
Re: by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 29, 2016
happy democracy day to you all!!! kiss
Re: by ivyT(f): 10:04pm On May 29, 2016
take it outside then
Re: by Audray(f): 10:10pm On May 29, 2016
iLegend Nice smut.But U did us great wrong by not giving out any popcorn.Also how do u xpect d kind of girls u "roll" with to give u good sex?
Re: by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 29, 2016
iLegend:
No Nigerian girl has ever bleeped me the way I want. What's going on?

I know most women will descend on me for writing this. Please do, if it'll boost your confidence. I don't know when being honest has become a bad thing.

(See your eye dey shine, you too dey like to read naughty tinz). Commot there joor! Big head — mimzy taught me that.
!

iLegend

Mehn I had to refrain from quoting the whole post.

How can you bleep for four straight hours dang shocked shocked

That's some serious shii...

You need to find your Achilles heels when it comes to love making. Something must definitely make you climax. You probably haven't found it or you just don't wana tell ur partner...

1 Like

Re: by ShaqFu: 10:34pm On May 29, 2016
mimzy:

Mehn I had to refrain from quoting the whole post.

How can you bleep for four straight hours dang shocked shocked

That's some serious shii...

You need to find your Achilles heels when it comes to love making. Something must definitely make you climax. You probably haven't found it or you just don't wana tell ur partner...
If you believe that you'll believe anything.
Re: by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 29, 2016
Too long and a junk.
Re: by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 29, 2016

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 29, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 29, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 29, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
If you believe that you'll believe anything.

The way you type...
Familiar..

But I'll let it slide grin
Re: by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 29, 2016

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:06am On May 30, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 12:07am On May 30, 2016
Your stories are beginning to look like 'stories'.

4 Likes

Re: by dissybling(f): 12:07am On May 30, 2016
bravo grin
Re: by Nobody: 12:12am On May 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:14am On May 30, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) / Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? / Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.