Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) (68547 Views)

Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) / Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) / DJ Cuppy At #EndSARS Protest In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by minasu190: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Let's hear from the horse mouth first,nigerians are good to judge while they have their own problems full body.
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by MILLERMannn: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bravetunde:

But if it's the mad naira Marley or portable you won't say these.
I don't know why afonjas are cowwardly,weakk, treacherouss and btrayers.
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by JetStar: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

But there is a solar powered CCTV in the market

So the ones in advanced countries is solar powered? don't you think that it will cost more to have your own power generation for CCTV?
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Reference(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
What is the meaning of. 'do the needful'....
A person committed an offense of such grievous nature and you contact him on social media for what... an out of court settlement....
Wisdom doesn't tell you that your case can be in serious jeopardy at the hands of a half decent defense lawyer.
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
JetStar:

So the ones in advanced countries is solar powered? don't you think that it will cost more to have your own power generation for CCTV?

Well I no one dey argue Nigeria problem..

The matter tire us, guy
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Passionate888: 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Is Timaya not a hooligan?

Even 97% of his songs are about "successes" from being a tout and hooligan. undecided
But he worked hard and legit for it, unlike Olumo rock ( hope you understand?), who worked hard but I don't know about the legality of it
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by BigYash: 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
tonididdy:

So undecided

Aren't touts allowed to contest for presidency in that your country? undecided
Don't mind d idiot.. Na to talk them sabi.. If you check well now,he might even be agbero himself..
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Police DPO is looking for money
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by ModestGal(f): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
How many random girls that have been cheated. Wahala for random girl
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Bigchristo: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo4GCfFDBbM

Popular Nigerian singer, Timaya has reportedly been at the aged after allegedly damaging a lady’s car in Lekki and driving off after he was being confronted, IGBERETV reports.

A video trending on social media captures the moment Timaya was being picked up by the police for questioning.

According to reports, Timaya hit the lady’s car with his car and when he was being confronted by the lady, he drove off while the lady was still hanging onto his car as he drove off.

The lady was said to have sustained serious injuries on her body and was hospitalized in the process as Timaya escaped with the offense.

The lady who shared this news on her Instagram story is identified as whyte_26. She also alleged that the singer blocked her on Instagram after numerous efforts to contact him to do the ‘needful’ on her sister’s treatment.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cao1yQ2tdh9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

As a celeb don’t try to do a hit and run the public knows your house, it would have been good if he resolve this without running away and take responsibility if really he did hit the lady.
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by winner37(m): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
just wait, at the end of the story we will that timaya was trying to ask the lady for a date but due to some unfavourable atmosphere both parties couldn't understand themselves very well
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Elidrisy20: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
Useless upcoming artist
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by tonididdy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
BigYash:
Don't mind d idiot.. Na to talk them sabi.. If you check well now,he might even be agbero himself..
Hypocrites them
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Aaaoo: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
A case of 2 women against Timaya. Do we have eye witnesses to give their account on what transpired because if that gender accuse even a Pastor that Pastor is done for undecided
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:
We have nothing to say until we have heard Timaya's side of the story angry
What is he waiting for to say his part of the story?

The woman has been talking sotay she done involve the police..

And yet Timaya is still deaf and dumb..

Abi he want release for song?
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Asour: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Even 97% of his songs are about "successes" from being a tout and hooligan. undecided

Not true

While he is no Nosa or Nathiel Bassey, he often sings of his struggles to make it as an artiste.
He is know to shout the word 'LEGAL' in most of his songs perhaps to signify the approach to success he endorses.

This is sad though.
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
OBTMOS:

Lol!
The once in Abuja streets have all been stolen by indigenes.
Somethings cannot work in this country
ah I need any visa
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by techWriter3: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
When will Nigeria have cctv camera on our streets?
When I repeat when
When we don Chop bellefull.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by bigtt76(f): 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
"This celebrity and how they behave. @timaya nearly killed my sister this morning. She hit her with his car and run. At Ikate few hour ago, he hit my sister car and she came down to ask him to look what he did, this heartless human was asking for number and she told him he would block her, rather for @timayatimaya to do the needful. He hit my sister with his car and ran away. She is at the hospital right now in serious pain and funniest part is me messaging him on Instagram to do the needful but this needless fellow blocked me after reading my message."

Hmmmm ....I don't think he did bad if he requested for a number. It may not be safe for him hanging there amidst a lady shouting at him to look at what he's done. Yes he did wrong by hitting her car, learn to resolve the issue amicably.

Give him your number, take down his vehicle's number and wait for the call. He probably would send his manager or insurance company to resolve the issue which is fine but instead you decide go de hang on top the car like LASTMA ...we are too angry in this country really

benjackugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo4GCfFDBbM

Popular Nigerian singer, Timaya has reportedly been at the aged after allegedly damaging a lady’s car in Lekki and driving off after he was being confronted, IGBERETV reports.

A video trending on social media captures the moment Timaya was being picked up by the police for questioning.

According to reports, Timaya hit the lady’s car with his car and when he was being confronted by the lady, he drove off while the lady was still hanging onto his car as he drove off.

The lady was said to have sustained serious injuries on her body and was hospitalized in the process as Timaya escaped with the offense.

The lady who shared this news on her Instagram story is identified as whyte_26. She also alleged that the singer blocked her on Instagram after numerous efforts to contact him to do the ‘needful’ on her sister’s treatment.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cao1yQ2tdh9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by DonBenny77(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

On point, it's strange he has evaded scandals for long.
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Bluntemperor: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bravetunde:

But if it's the mad naira Marley or portable you won't say these.
I don't know why afonjas are cowwardly,weakk, treacherouss and btrayers.

Why did you turn this to jaundice tribal sentiments?
A serious life threatening matters as this!
Na wao!
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by DonBenny77(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

I wonder how someone will struggle so much to make sense only to arrive at this
Timaya is a rich Bushman. A bushman will always be a bushman no matter how much he makes.
Not everyone worships money

1 Like

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by FuckDModz: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
Time for the plantain boy to chop plantain from the back.
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by naija1stnigar(m): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
I expect more from this pig headed plantain seller because he has been through pain before, so he should have more sense of humanity, when no be say them wan kill am if him stop.
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by InHeaven(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Which side of the story do you still want to hear Seeing an injured lady on hospital bed? Like she injured herself angry
GoodHardDick:
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by InHeaven(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
There was in Lagos during fashola tenure, Nigerians removed and sold them out.
We're our problem
oluseyiforjesus:
When will Nigeria have cctv camera on our streets?
When I repeat when

1 Like

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Cj4charles(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
cheesy
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by cescky(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Some one is hospitalized.. For hit and run, you want to hear Timaya side first..

I don't care how many likes you message get, but sense is far from you.
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Jostoman: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Good. no man is above the law
what about Abba kyari and our president that doesn't obey court order?
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:
cheesy

You don't believe e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch / Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.