Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) (68549 Views)

Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) / Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) / DJ Cuppy At #EndSARS Protest In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Is Timaya not a hooligan?

Even 97% of his songs are about "successes" from being a tout and hooligan. undecided

Money doesn't remove the deviance of a Nigerian
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by LikeAking: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ruubish!
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Invitationn: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:
We have nothing to say until we have heard Timaya's side of the story angry
OT. The danger of a one sided story.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by reidkrugger(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Only God knows what he will sing next.
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Goodplace: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Stop carelessness in speech

LeoDeKing:

Even 97% of his songs are about "successes" from being a tout and hooligan. undecided
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by 123yes(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Chapter for all her ill behavior will be out. Just don't torch the dial.
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Gentlegirl1(f): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Let him face the law
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by prophetfire: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:
. You don't even need to hear from that disrespectful tout singing nonsense. That's his true nature.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Davedblues(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
It's important we hear timaya own story B4 the nailing because I know how these ladies of now adays act and take advantage of situations so am waiting...
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by treatise: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

I wonder how someone will struggle so much to make sense only to arrive at this

Have u heard/seen Timaya's submission?
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Victerica(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
chatinent:
Let's hear what he has to say.

Give him microphone
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by chaloskyx: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
No difference between you and Nigerian police bunch of murderers
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Egberi papa 1 of bayelsa don dey drink too much otueke palmwine lately
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Mooh247: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lol

Na korope bus them use arrest Timaya... Such disrespect for egberi papa 1
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by FineboyKell(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Isoright.

Patronize my signature guys shocked
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Bravetunde: 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

But if it's the mad naira Marley or portable you won't say these.
I don't know why afonjas are cowwardly,weakk, treacherouss and btrayers.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
After Dem arrest Abba kyari...timaya suppose fear na
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by JetStar: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
When will Nigeria have cctv camera on our streets?
When I repeat when

The day they start having uninterrupted power supply. Of what use is an eyeball without energy?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Banmeallday: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
This is why these “celebrities” need to take revolution more serious. Bad roads and LAWLESSNESS on the streets and government houses will consume them one by one

1 Like

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by incogni2o: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
When He has started associating with Comfortable grin

Show me your Friend
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Peejayknows: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
it's so cold outside my nigga
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Joeyjones(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
When I repeat when
Does nigeria even have electricity to power it?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by ma373733(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
sad

All this look like a script to me tho tongue

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Offpoint1: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

How this matter take concern him music? you get beef with am before?
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by anonimi: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Is it because we lazy youths have allowed touts and hooligans like MC Oluomo and Auxiliary to dominate our political realm

1 Like

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
JetStar:

The day they start having uninterrupted power supply. Of what use is an eyeball without energy?

But there is a solar powered CCTV in the market
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by iLegendd(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
Here is Timaya's side of the story. The girl just wanted to trend and become popular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHIzlHxiX_U

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by brandsoncharlie: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:
How i wish it was in the USA and it happened to a white woman he will see what would happen.
You talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by hotseat: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Bro, don't be too quick to judge or condemn.

You've only heard one side of the story.

If you had a grudge against him before this incident, please say so.

Nobody holy pass including you.

Haba!
Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Because he's a celebrity does not mean he can run away from the law, he should have simply apologize, pay for the damage and the case ends than for the case to be escalated

1 Like

Re: Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) by anonimi: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
When I repeat when

After we get every child into quality government schools.
How many of the cities/countries with CCTV cameras on streets don’t have all their children in quality government schools

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch / Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.