Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

The Thought Of Two Girls/women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Thought Of Two Girls/women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. (909 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke / Too Much Sex Makes You Lose Weight As Guys And Gain Weight As Babes, How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thought Of Two Girls/women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. by TheElated177: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
The thought of two women or two girls or a woman and a girl having sex makes me want to puke.

Same as the thought of two men or two boys or a boy and a man having sex. It is disgusting. The demons feed on this despicable act.

Abomination!
Re: The Thought Of Two Girls/women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. by illicit(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
Honestly u will like it

Sit back and watch women play around

1 Like

Re: The Thought Of Two Girls/women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
TheElated177:
The thought of two women or two girls or a woman and a girl having sex makes me want to puke.

Same as the thought of two men or two boys or a boy and a man having sex. It is disgusting. The demons feed on this despicable act.

Abomination!

as for d man, man, its a no no. Very irritating But you see eh. party with two hot chicks is bae. Who no go no know
Re: The Thought Of Two Girls/women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. by TheElated177: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
Vickyvice:
as for d man, man, its a no no. Very irritating But you see eh. party with two hot chicks is bae. Who no go no know

You mean with two lesbians?
Re: The Thought Of Two Girls/women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. by TheElated177: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
illicit:
Honestly u will like it

Sit back and watch women play around

Abomination.
Re: The Thought Of Two Girls/women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. by illicit(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
TheElated177:

Abomination.

Don't close ur mind

There's no harm in trying
Re: The Thought Of Two Girls/women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. by OscarJaden(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
One of my sexual fantasies to watch two lesbian making love....

I might even try it this weekend
Re: The Thought Of Two Girls/women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. by TheElated177: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
illicit:

Don't close ur mind

There's no harm in trying

Taaah! Cover your mouth.
Re: The Thought Of Two Girls/women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. by silverlinen(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
I no mind ladies own oo, infact i love it
Buh you see man own! Chai e dey very disgusting and dirty. I hate it
Re: The Thought Of Two Girls/women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. by illicit(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
TheElated177:

Taaah! Cover your mouth.

tongue

(1) (Reply)

Was It My Fault? / Learn Full Poultry Biz Practical Training Knowledge Guide Without Paid Kobo ! / Why I Sl³pt With My Son — Mother Confesses After They Were Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.