Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,986 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Was It My Fault? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was It My Fault? (916 Views)

I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault / I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was It My Fault? by Failure44: 7:04am On May 03, 2022
No need
Re: Was It My Fault? by Nobody: 7:06am On May 03, 2022
Two of una dey very confused,she wanted sex all these while,why you been no grant her request?
You are talking about text and feeling bad, wetin concern you ?

1 Like

Re: Was It My Fault? by Failure44: 7:07am On May 03, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:
Two of una dey very confused,she wanted sex all these while,why you been no grant her request?
You are talking about text and feeling bad, wetin concern you ?

How did you come about that she wanted sex all this while?
Re: Was It My Fault? by Nobody: 7:15am On May 03, 2022
Failure44:

How did you come about that she wanted sex all this while?

She did,but you were so ::::: not to have sought her consent.
You were busy playing love and emotions even though you two was not in a relationship.

Why did you not take it to the next level after teasing her sexually and all the lovely text.
That lady was only waiting for you to shoot your shot,and the mistake you made was telling her how you felt(relationship).

Now you have resorted to self denial and you feel played because you couldn't get what you wanted from her,sex
Re: Was It My Fault? by Nobody: 7:17am On May 03, 2022
See ehh, just leave that girl. undecided
She's not serious. undecided
Re: Was It My Fault? by Failure44: 7:18am On May 03, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

She did,but you were so ::::: not to have sought her consent.
You were busy playing love and emotions even though you two was not in a relationship.

Why did you not take it to the next level after teasing her sexually and all the lovely text.
That lady was only waiting for you to shoot your shot,and the mistake you made was telling her how you felt(relationship).

Now you have resorted to self denial and you feel played because you couldn't get what you wanted from her,sex

Hmm, I honestly just regret touching her that night tbh I just enraged with anger when she told me she had sex with another guy just 2 weeks ago.
Re: Was It My Fault? by Failure44: 7:18am On May 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
See ehh, just leave that girl. undecided
She's not serious. undecided

I'm trying my best to move on bro.

1 Like

Re: Was It My Fault? by Nobody: 7:22am On May 03, 2022
Failure44:

Hmm, I honestly just regret touching her that night tbh I just enraged with anger when she told me she had sex with another guy just 2 weeks ago.
Did you ask before touching her,when you say touch was it like cuddling or fvngering or sex?
You shouldn't have allow your emotions control you,now it's very easy to lay false charges on you(sexual assault)

You should have taken it easy with her,tell her you wanted sex, verbal consent,I bt she would have gladly given in to you because she sounds emotionally attached even though she had a fvvkmate/bf.
Re: Was It My Fault? by Failure44: 7:26am On May 03, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Did you ask before touching her,when you say touch was it like cuddling or fvngering or sex?
You shouldn't have allow your emotions control you,now it's very easy to lay false charges on you(sexual assault)

You should have taken it easy with her,tell her you wanted sex, verbal consent,I bt she would have gladly given in to you because she sounds emotionally attached even though she had a fvvkmate/bf.

I touched her ass a lot and grabbed her waist.

I did actually, I asked her if I got a hotel room and called her up, would she come?

She told "I don't know'

I asked again
Same reply.
Re: Was It My Fault? by Baloranking(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2022
grin grin

Dey there dey do my baby, my baby.
Re: Was It My Fault? by Nobody: 7:32am On May 03, 2022
Failure44:

I touched her ass a lot and grabbed her waist.

I did actually, I asked her if I got a hotel room and called her up, would she come?

She told "I don't know'

I asked again
Same reply.
You mean after touching and grabbing you then asked 'if you got a hotel room would she come'?
Well if that grabbing and touching was without her consent or maybe she was drunk then you took advantage,I will say that's wrong.
Just take things easy,she was never your girlfriend and I refuse to see the reason for your sudden anger.
What if I say you have to apologise?
Re: Was It My Fault? by Failure44: 7:35am On May 03, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

You mean after touching and grabbing you then asked 'if you got a hotel room would she come'?
Well if that grabbing and touching was without her consent or maybe she was drunk then you took advantage,I will say that's wrong.
Just take things easy,she was never your girlfriend and I refuse to see the reason for your sudden anger.
What if I say you have to apologise?
No the touching and grabbing were before.
Re: Was It My Fault? by Nobody: 7:40am On May 03, 2022
Failure44:

No the touching and grabbing were before.
Without her consent?
No you don't do that blood,If a lady doesn't give you go ahead and you kind of forcefully touch or sex her then that should be counted as an assault.
You mean the touching led to her outburst?
Re: Was It My Fault? by Failure44: 7:40am On May 03, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Without her consent?
No you don't do that blood,If a lady doesn't give you go ahead and you kind of forcefully touch or sex her then that should be counted as an assault.
You mean the touching led to her outburst?

The outburst only came 2 days after.
Re: Was It My Fault? by HopeNeverDies: 7:42am On May 03, 2022
Damnnnn!!!! That Gender is a confused gender. But it seems u really wanted her for a relationship but meanwhile she’s only meant for some crazy knackings bro...

Catch no feelings Boss... DO THE DO!
Re: Was It My Fault? by Nobody: 7:46am On May 03, 2022
Failure44:

The outburst only came 2 days after.
Yeah, psychologically that lady felt you was taking advantage of her.
You acted based on the fact that you saw her mail and the rest,here was what you should have done.
Act like you never did or care about who called and texted because I can deduce that you been no truly love that gal na chop you wan chop am.
After the sex the love you claim to have will automatically die off.

You are supposed to apologise to that lady for interfering in her private life and the needless grabbing which made her feel bad.
Re: Was It My Fault? by Kobicove(m): 7:47am On May 03, 2022
I don't have any relationship advise to give this morning undecided
Re: Was It My Fault? by Failure44: 7:52am On May 03, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnn!!!! That Gender is a confused gender. But it seems u really wanted her for a relationship but meanwhile she’s only meant for some crazy knackings bro...

Catch no feelings Boss... DO THE DO!
cry
Re: Was It My Fault? by chatinent: 7:54am On May 03, 2022
No vex, how many years from today will make you 18 in the next six years?
Re: Was It My Fault? by Kriss216: 7:57am On May 03, 2022
. Do you really like me or just wanna Bleep"?

OP, I know you're still below 21. But, I want you to learn something today.

Whenever a girl ask you this question, just know you're an inch to the kpekus.

Be blunt in telling her what you want. Look her in the eyes and express yourself. Tell her you want the coochies. Ask her if you're not worthy to have it? Ask her if those guys she's sharing the kpekus better than you? Let her understand she will enjoy the sex more than you.

Nothing wet a Nigerian girl's pant like a courageous and blunt guy.

2 Likes

Re: Was It My Fault? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 03, 2022
Mumu weak simp, you couldn't give her what she needs and she's collecting it elsewhere so what's your problem

(1) (Reply)

My Healing Services... Men Only... / Where Did You Meet Your Current Boyfriend/girlfriend / My Wife Thought A Witch Is After Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.