Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) (4818 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Dilijingsly(m): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
My girlfriend is now pregnant and I never planned for it I told her that i am not ready now but she told me knows what to be doing after sex and she won’t get pregnant, she just sent this to me now, what do I do . Abort. Or what I am not financially stable that’s my only problem. I want the baby but money no dey for hand

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Frankie6835: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Wait for the elders to decide

3 Likes

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Bedtec: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Carter for the baby it's a beautiful gift ... But be sure if it's truly your child cos some women are something else

4 Likes

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Shalommy(f): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
U dey knack kpekus but you no wan pikin? Mr man, carry your cross! undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by anonymuz(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
It's a beautiful thing that just happened to you. Believe me, God that gives you this opportunity know how to provide. Match on man.

3 Likes

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by kingyakos: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
Now wey pikin don come u dey think of abortion....later in life u go want go steal mad woman pikin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Mariangeles(f): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
Dilijingsly:
My girlfriend is now pregnant and I never planned for it I told her that i am not ready now but she told me knows what to be doing after sex and she won’t get pregnant, she just sent this to me now, what do I do . Abort. Or what I am not financially stable that’s my only problem. I want the baby but money no dey for hand
[/s]

You no get money, but you dey DO without protection. Which kind yeye rough play be that!?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by chatinent: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
You are not ready for what actually?
When you were shinning the congo, did you think of this?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by doctore212(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
That's why I prefer olosho anytime.

1 Like

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Dilijingsly(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
Shalommy:
I want and love to be called a dad someday, she is insisting that I must come see her people first and I don’t have that cash note i would love to marry her in the nearest future way owo yapa

2 Likes

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Dilijingsly(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
anonymuz:
It's a beautiful thing that just happened to you. Believe me, God that gives you this opportunity know how to provide. Match on man.
I wish I could do . If I had enough money for pocket omo
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Dilijingsly(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bedtec:
Carter for the baby it's a beautiful gift ... But be sure if it's truly your child cos some women are something else
the baby is mine
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dilijingsly:
undecided
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by donbachi(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Any man dat is not financially stable to keep pregnancy...should not be erection stable.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Bedtec: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dilijingsly:
the baby is mine
Then relax , take care of the baby cos babies having a natural way of opening doors for parents , it will be easier and faster than you think ...

4 Likes

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Rubicon80: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dilijingsly:
mmmmm
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Shalommy(f): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dilijingsly:
I want and love to be called a dad someday, she is insisting that I must come see her people first and I don’t have that cash note i would love to marry her in the nearest future way owo yapa
Ok, sit her down and let know that marriage will come after child birth. God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Dilijingsly(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Shalommy:
Ok, sit her down and let know that marriage will come after child birth. God will see you through.
Thanks �� I pray she understands me
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by MufasaLion: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Condom could have prevented this thread.

1 Like

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by anonymuz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dilijingsly:
I wish I could do . If I had enough money for pocket omo
well that is one big factor sha, but all will we fine, as long as I don't support abortion.. Mhen I no wan sin I beg. Let her know how you feel about it and tell her the situation on ground. Leave her to make her decision. Talking from experience bro
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Charmingrascal(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Congratulations bro.
If she wants the baby keep the pregnancy.
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by potbelly(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Congrats chief...

Meanwhile enter market check the price of pampers...
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by potbelly(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
grin grin
MufasaLion:
Condom could have prevented this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by yuping(m): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
undecided money no dey but u dey ejaculate.
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
You thought you were releasing blank. God don catch you.
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Cholls(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Shalommy:
My sister which cross! Him na Jesus. Or you mean literally or figuratively
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dilijingsly:

Keep the kid money would come, if na Brazil she day she must give birth to the baby because abortion is illegal and she would get everything free
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by meobizy(f): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Something is wrong with Nairalanders. Anyway, congratulations.
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by jaxxy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
It was intentional, u wanted to get her pregnant and u have achieved it. Congrats bro!
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Munzy14(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

You no get money, but you dey DO without protection. Which kind yeye rough play be that!?
Lmao... grin grin
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Keep the kid money would come, if na Brazil she day she must give birth to the baby because abortion is illegal and she would get everything free
what is that suppose to mean

Should he carry his girlfriend to Brazil to give birth

So as to get things free
Re: Thank God She Is Pregnant (pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Crimpsy:
what is that suppose to mean

Should he carry his girlfriend to Brazil to give birth

So as to get things free

I guess you didn't read the first part

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man / Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? / I Want A Boy Who ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.