Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. (104203 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Axis313(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2022
The boyfriend's life will never remain the same again,imagine someone sitting on your destiny whenever she want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2022
Merlissa:

not necessarily ..
You mean she can do it for one poor guy that doesn't pay her bills : cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Rajahbite(m): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2022
E resemble Don Jazzy sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by 1x2x3: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
bwaaaaaah! thankfully with laser, she can get her senses back and remove that nonsense!

imagine the laugh if you go fukc some babe and her dude's face is tattoed on her aaass.... na heavy backshot she (and that fool's face) go receive, lol!

I feel pity for the guy.... Them go nut for him face tire. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Zurex: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Joelobioha(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Banging her doggy style then the nigga sees his face on her butt cheek and becomes flaccid.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Victerica(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
The kind of things I love
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Amuroba: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
cheesy The face looks like Harddon's
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by HARDDON: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Amuroba:
cheesy The face looks like Harddon's

cheesy cheesy grin

The tattoo artist is a pure pervert though.
Just look at how he is using style to spank n make it wave grin

Ok, I was not here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Merlissa(f): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You mean she can do it for one poor guy that doesn't pay her bills : cheesy

I'm sure she can.. Let's give her the benefit of doubt grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by TheWolfen(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hmm
This premium breakfast will be too hot if eventually served
cool
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by NwaNimo1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2022

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Joseph08(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Later they won't allow me to rest of heartbreak on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by bluefilm: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
She will still regret it later when the guyman is tired of her pussy and subsequently throws her out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
When I heared private part I rushed and opened this thread but to my greatest disappointment it was on her butts not pvssy as I felt. . . I was deceived by OP!
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by tamdun: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
That guy better marry her, she's now a slave with owner tag on her body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by sureinfo: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
No be small thing, she mean am o
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by sureinfo: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
When I heared private part I rushed and opened this thread but to my greatest disappointment it was on her butts not pvssy as I felt. . . I was deceived by OP!
is her butt not private part too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Kajaard: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
She is a very big fool. The boyfriend that will soon dump her.

And no man will want to see another man's face on her buttocks, thus subsequent guys will dump her ass as well. Too many dumb people these days. It's appalling angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Kubedu: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nice one
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by xukwaa: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
See crowd! How is this one private? The crowd think say na pooozzzy them go show!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by CSTRR: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
The guy even looks like a gangster.

Turning that pussy inside out.

It's his own if we look at it objectively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by abobote: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Is nyash private part? I was expecting to see her pussy or breast
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Hotzone(m): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Ara21(f): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
So what will happen if the relationship crash. No right thinking man will bang bum with another man's face on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Realmi: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
He no go still marry her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by snoopz: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
Eii see black and pink yansh grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by SyndyB(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
There's a way that seeth right onto a man but the end is destruction. She will still be the one to regret this action very soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by jaxxy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
It won’t stop her or her bf from cheating. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Nairalanderz(m): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na wa ooh!

But did you know that you can own a brand new Samsung Galaxy phone today and pay small small over 6months. Check out this thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7003157/get-new-samsung-phone-now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear / Passengers Having Sex In Traffic In Benin Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.