Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. (104180 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Danmboss:
Lol imagine banging that babe doggy n giving her hot spanking on that dude face cool
Haha vawulence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Gadafii:
Nothing concern the tattoo artist, his own na to draw, if not he for advise the lady that it's a dumb move to tattoo a boyfriend's face on your butt cheek

I pity that boy when they finally break up, he go too collect slap from guys they would be stroking her from behind, because if na me na that particular cheek I go dey clap....taah taah taahh cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Uniquekriss(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
The girl loves doggy like mahd... She wants the guy to be seeing his face as he spanks her ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Naijaolosho2: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
bibianna:
Just boyfriend!
Not even husband!

It's her body. But many people will frown at this.

Like you already are.
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Elidrisy20: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
She knew his economic value that is why,see nose like hippotamus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by tradepunter: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
I dy suspect that lady must be Marychen our resident cra cra for nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by OKEMKPI: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
So that means that this guy's destiny has been deposited of a bombom of a woman, how can he then make it beyond bombom,?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Poleski: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
The fools who do this always regret it after separation. It's never a good idea to do this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Geoffreychibuike: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Her cup of tea
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by bonnyhope: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
You could imagine what is trending among youths

Baba was right about Nigerian youths...
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
The guy no even fine sef, see him igbo smoking lips angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Bbbwings: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mykelslim:
Imagine the girl cheating and the dude spills his "milk" on her boyfriend's face. grin

Take that load dude grin
grin grin grin
just know some dude has done that grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
I wish her good luck
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by rollywise(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
The guy go chop mess Taya
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Gis30(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Upon all the useful parts of her body na for shit box she cum tatoo her guy face. I pity the guy for seeing unlimited poo grin grin grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by paix(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
If she gets jilted tomorrow, she will find herself in a basket full of regrets. Later you will see her jumping from one prayer house or pastor or shrine to another seeking for a decent, rich and God fearing man to marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
IJOBA11:
CHRISTIE WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TATOO MY NAME ON YOUR PUNA

You've checked and it's not there?
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by pikechukwu6(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ws know them, she is looking for hookup for marriage. Serious lazy girl grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by nextstep(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
give new perspective to "I bent her over preparing to do my duty, and seen ma n*gga Quik's name on her booty" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
frozen70:

If he gets married to her its love and if the guy did not marry her its foolishness
She's not married to the dude, that alone is foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
frozen70:

If he gets married to her its love and if the guy did not marry her its foolishness
she's not married to the dude, that alone is foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by jayice(m): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2022
That guy's face will be a big turn on for niggas that derive joy b*nging another nigga's babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Enemyofpeace: 12:40am On Mar 05, 2022
This is the kind of babe that cry cry boy Pasima is looking for grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by ReachHard: 1:24am On Mar 05, 2022
...."Boyfriend" wey kuku resemble MC Oluomo oganla cheesy

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by jimcaddy(m): 1:42am On Mar 05, 2022
Arrant nonsense and ingredients... Later when the boy dump you now, you will come and start to lament.
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by frozen70(f): 3:13am On Mar 05, 2022
MetalJigsaw:
she's not married to the dude, that alone is foolishness.

Some women are crazy and some men love them crazy
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by frozen70(f): 3:15am On Mar 05, 2022
MYHUBBY:

fish brain people, no wonder they called you people vagina people

zero sense

The same vagina you came out of is the same vagina you are still passing through

I never knew you are worst than a fish brain
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by SoapQueen(f): 5:24am On Mar 05, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Or imagine keeping her and taking care of her till wedding night, LOL. The next thing you hear is, I can explain, he did it just once.

I'm rolling on the floor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Rawhumper(m): 5:26am On Mar 05, 2022
I yam not understanding but I see that face as a drug lord.

uote author=Viraltrends123 post=110732001]A lady is trending on Twitter after she shared a video of herself tattooing her boyfriend face on her buttock to express the love she have for him.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAvjHptPpko

What do you think about having a tattoo of one's loved ones?[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Monchocolat: 6:34am On Mar 05, 2022
why is the tattooed butt darker than the other??

anyways, any update about ASUU??
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Femi316: 6:54am On Mar 05, 2022
Foolishness of the highest order
Viraltrends123:
A lady is trending on Twitter after she shared a video of herself tattooing her boyfriend face on her buttock to express the love she have for him.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAvjHptPpko

What do you think about having a tattoo of one's loved ones?
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Pasima(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2022
You are right
Enemyofpeace:
This is the kind of babe that cry cry boy Pasima is looking for grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Passengers Having Sex In Traffic In Benin Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.