Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. (104202 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Breakfast na national cake.
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
irunoko:
grin grin grin ;DShe's showing evidence of being a loyal girlfriend at least if another guy see another man's face for her Yash e no go wan fok am again grin

if you fukc a babe who has her bf's pic on her nyansh then the joke is on HIM....what type of loyalty is this if "you" are the one fukcing her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by crackhouse(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
This one na dick collector
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by TheABOMINATION: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mykelslim:
Imagine the girl cheating and the dude spills his "milk" on her boyfriend's face. grin

Take that load dude grin

The would actually make the girl to be a wicked girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by treatise: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Merlissa:
The boyfriend must be extra special because I am not just understanding

She will still cheat when an opportunity or circumstance dictates. It may be a strategem to make her boyfriend believe " you're my all and all"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by iLegendd(m): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
When a man is great in bed, this is one of the outcomes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by METTLESUM: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Anything for clout sha!!!Na unto say an yellow yansh. Imagine say na black yansh..?? Just thinking aloud �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Omeizadean(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
All hail the Buttman. Nigguh must be hitting her home hard and paying bill asf.
He looks like street drug lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Fiscus105(m): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Merlissa:

"Dem say some dudes sabi fucck", and that such lady will do everything to remember him for life......is it true?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by tamcamp253: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
The girl Na bad girl, other guys for Dey pour sperm for the idiot face.. smh
Merlissa:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by sapientia(m): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Where is the private part?
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by garfield1: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Chai,the nyash fresh oh.anyway,anyway,today is my birthday. Happy birthday to me.if you feel like showing me love,check my profile.thank you
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by METTLESUM: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
I pithy that dude, boys go too smash and spank his face during cunnilingus and doggy!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by jclassiq(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Love dey shack like palmy.
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Indispensable85(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
And he'll still break her heart oo
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by MaarxisGlaiback: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
E no even toto face wey fine, na face wey dey mek person throw up

Tuuuffii aaa !!!
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by METTLESUM: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
I pithy this dude face for the smaching, spanking wet those glutus fold go collect during cunninlingus and doggy staffing!!! For her side fuckers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Bigdraco: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Angelfrost(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
So, what happens when they break up, and another nigga wants to hit that from the back....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by IJOBA11: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Christie06:
Watch video where, please?
CHRISTIE WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TATOO MY NAME ON YOUR PUNA
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by funshow21: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
bibianna:
Just boyfriend!
Not even husband!

It's her body. But many people will frown at this.
ogbeni shut up jare ..
commot that shiit wey dy ur cranium..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by MrCover: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Emdebby2: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
How is this supposed to be news?
Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by HRMK: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
i am sure the boyfriend must be a yahooboy!she must be collecting lot of money from him!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by MYHUBBY: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
frozen70:

If he gets married to her its love and if the guy did not marry her its foolishness

fish brain people, no wonder they called you people vagina people

zero sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by tnerro1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
This girl go good to fvck from behind, as you are ridding it you are slapping the face on the ass at the same time grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by ukachy69: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Won ma do..........
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Ola2unji: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Mayeldah(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
It will end in premium tears shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
bwaaaaaah! thankfully with laser, she can get her senses back and remove that nonsense!

imagine the laugh if you go fukc some babe and her dude's face is tattoed on her aaass.... na heavy backshot she (and that fool's face) go receive, lol!
Hahahahhahah this is vawulence

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. by Bishopino: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear / Passengers Having Sex In Traffic In Benin Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.