Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? (2718 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by luminouz(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ok, and how do you go about this? Professionally or through some traditional method? undecided
Lol...leave that to me. If OP is ready, she will know ..

Gracias
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
luminouz:

The experience always leaves a scar on the subconscious. That's what I'm gonna help heal.

Do you get it now?

Who do you want to heal ni
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

It's okay. I think I've moved on.

I forgive her. But we've never talked about it before and I believe someday we will.

I believe you but personally I think I would really like to go for a therapy , i do not want to repeat the mistakes my parents made with me with my own , I know I'll still make mistakes but I want to minimize the damages as best as I can , I don't think I'll ever talk to my parents about it even in the next 100 years they'll never admit their mistakes , no use , and I think I've moved past the whole sex thing all that's left is some serious trust issues and overprotectiveness especially on my siblings , I just want to know who they're with , what they're wearing and where they're going? grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
Putindbutt:

Nothing happened after that, you slowpoke. The molestation continued for as long as he wanted you and then dumped your ass probably for the next girl in your family. Despite your mother seeing how messed up your pussy was, she still could not do nothing to stop it till it continued. What a bitch she is.
Most likely she covered it up to keep the shame within the family. Siofra, you so dumb, your thinking is abysmal.

Do you feel good when you type rubbish ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Aguilar(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
I met one years ago when i very young in church, back then i used to be part of the children class in the church. And I could remember when he called me from afar. The teacher in charge of the children class thought that i knew him. I don't even know what i was thinking when i answered him, because i was very stupid and naive back then. When i got to him, we moved from that spot where he called me to his preferred spot and then he brought out his gbola and felt it touching my navel. So i shouted jesus and ran away from him immediately. I thank God for my life that day if not my nyash for don open.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by luminouz(m): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Who do you want to heal ni
K
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
Popjoan1:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha........SCUMBAG....

You are a sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by luminouz(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Aguilar:
I met one years ago when i very young in church, back then i used to be part of the children class in the church. And I could remember when he called me from afar. The teacher in charge of the children class thought that i knew him. I don't even know what i was thinking when i answered him, because i was very stupid and naive back then. When i got to him, we moved from that spot where he called me to his preferred spot and then he brought out his gbola and felt it touching my navel. So i shouted jesus and ran away from him immediately. I thank God for my life that day if not my nyash for don open.

Navel?? If you are that young...it should be touching your head or shoulders!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Aguilar:

You were not stupid , you were a child , if you knew better you would've done better , let's not make the others that didn't know how to run feel like it's their fault , I used to think I was dumb too but in my defense I didn't know what I did until I got older all I knew was that noone was supposed to know , and when I grew up and remembered I just shrunk , I was even wondering if I was a virgin then I felt depressed the whole thing can be confusing and it just piles onto you , but now I'm older and I know better coz I'm not a child anymore

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by luminouz(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

My uncle, brothers and father didn't molest me, scumbag. I said I don't really know what happened after that. I don't know if she confronted him but she was shocked. And the abuse continued.

God! It was a terrible experience. I'm just glad it isn't happening anymore.
If the abuse continued, she didn't confront him then...

But she should have protected you more. Anyways, women like that are always busy with work or trade or travelling that most times, don't have enough time to bond with their kids
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Geniuelander:

Wow
Like wow
Wow
You must have come from a very terrible family

Someone edited her post to mock her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Aguilar(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
luminouz:

Navel?? If you are that young...it should be touching your head or shoulders!!!
i don't get your point.
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by luminouz(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Aguilar:
i don't get your point.

Oh...I was wondering how young you were then..and how tall. You talked like you were very young...and very short.

If you are around 10+ or so...the gbola would be touching your navel but if very young, it would be touching your shoulders or so.

Just thinking out loud logically.
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Popjoan1: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I am a sick
Don't be hard on yourself bruv;
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by HairyBalls: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Putindbutt:

Nothing happened after that, you slowpoke. The molestation continued for as long as he wanted you and then dumped your ass probably for the next girl in your family. Despite your mother seeing how messed up your pussy was, she still could not do nothing to stop it till it continued. What a bitch she is.
Most likely she covered it up to keep the shame within the family. Siofra, you so dumb, your thinking is abysmal.
Just want to let you know you're a fvcking fool for typing this rubbish....

And no...I ain't a fvcking simp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by doctore212(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
We stayed in a lonely street . Hence my parents usually drop me off in the next compound.

They didn't know that those babes were coded olosho.

They usually send me to go to one chemist to buy ( ballon) which turned out to be condom.

By the age of 8, I have gone far.
The worst is that she will tell me to come and fan her after the deed
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by diogo23: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
It was terrible. I remember crying to my mother that my vagina itched badly. That was some hours after he touched me down there. My mother removed my pant and was shouting Jesus. I don't know what happened after but I know that the sexual abuse still continued.

I don't wish it on the person I hate the most in my life, not even his daughters. He even has a daughter now sef.
Now i see the cause of hatred in you
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by MoneyGoDrop: 8:29am On Mar 05, 2022
Wow...i must say that I'm surprised with all this trauma talk going on here. I had my first and only party at the age of 6 or 7 with an older househelp who was brought to help around the house and we continued till she left when i was in SS1 and i can tell you that i don't feel like i was abused or anything like that because i really enjoyed those sessions. I was curious then and she satisfied my curiosity.
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Wow...i must say that I'm surprised with all this trauma talk going on here. I had my first and only party at the age of 6 or 7 with an older househelp who was brought to help around the house and we continued till she left when i was in SS1 and i can tell you that i don't feel like i was abused or anything like that because i really enjoyed those sessions. I was curious then and she satisfied my curiosity.

Different people different opinions , some people will hate sex because of this, while others will become addicted to it because of this
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Karleb(m): 5:16am On Apr 29, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

My small uncle was raped when he was in jss1 by 4 ss3 girls , and back in those days someone can be 20+ in ss3 , when I was in primary 2 the ss3 were big Mama's , he was sent on an errand and they told him to bring the change after school , took him to a bush and raped him till he passed out bought peak milk for him and continued till night fell , when he got home he couldn't say anything to anyone but I'm sure it must have been hard growing up with that kind of memory

That's why I pity guys who wants to get raped.

They think it's fun. It's like trying to finish a cooked bag of rice at a go.

If you make it out alive, you'd fear women for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Seen A Grown Man / Married Hunting Female Street Hawkers? / What I Saw On Channels TV Website / Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.