Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? (2666 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2022
I feel like paedophilia has been around for very long but it's just coming out now because of the improvement of technology and the presence of educated parents , yesterday a 21 year old girl was arrested for having sex with a little boy and today I saw another video of a 7 year old being forced to give MouthAction to a grown man.
My own experience happened with my nannies and househelps and I'm not really traumatised by it because I just believed that most children experienced it and I'm also quite happy that I have that experience that is one step closer to being a better mom in the future because now I am aware that it happens and I will be waiting for the signs even before they appear so as to protect my own , however I will never be able to overcome my fear of househelps or maids and I think the person I blame most was my mother , it's like she was itching whenever she touched me so she was dropping me off with neighbors and strangers and while some of them were good z there were ppl around them that were bad and til this day my parents believe I made it all up

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Jeremani: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2022
Sorry
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by AoifeNightfall: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2022
It was terrible. I remember crying to my mother that my vagina itched badly. That was some hours after he touched me down there. My mother removed my pant and was shouting Jesus. I don't know what happened after but I know that the sexual abuse still continued.

I don't wish it on the person I hate the most in my life, not even his daughters. He even has a daughter now sef.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
It was terrible. I remember crying to my mother that my vagina itched badly. That was some hours after he touched me down there. My mother removed my pant and was shouting Jesus. I don't know what happened after but I know that the sexual abuse still continued.

I don't wish it on the person I hate the most in my life, not even his daughters. He even has a daughter now sef.

cry
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Growing up, I was sexually abused by three different ladies.

I was pretty small, couldn't place what was actually happening.

I remember vividly how one will always call me as if she wants to send me on an errand.

Once in her room, she will get naked and ask me to lay on top.

Naive me, I'll do as I was told and the result will be bruises around my private area.

These incidents surely messed up my childhood, and I told no one cause deep down, I knew it wasn't right.

The shame and guilt nearly destroyed me, but I learned that it wasn't my fault, and that life isn't fair.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Space booked...
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by odinson1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
G
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by blinking001(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
I'm here to read lies
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Dawn91(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
HenryDion:

I remember vividly how one will always call me as if she wants to send me on an errand.

Naive me, I'll do as I was told and the result will be bruises around my private area.

These incidents surely messed up my childhood, and I told no one cause deep down, I knew it wasn't right.

The shame and guilt nearly destroyed me, but I learned that it wasn't my fault, and that life isn't fair.
[/s]

More lies from a drugged out mind grin

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
HenryDion:

My small uncle was raped when he was in jss1 by 4 ss3 girls , and back in those days someone can be 20+ in ss3 , when I was in primary 2 the ss3 were big Mama's , he was sent on an errand and they told him to bring the change after school , took him to a bush and raped him till he passed out bought peak milk for him and continued till night fell , when he got home he couldn't say anything to anyone but I'm sure it must have been hard growing up with that kind of memory

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by luminouz(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

My small uncle was raped when he was in jss1 by 4 ss3 girls , and back in those days someone can be 20+ in ss3 , when I was in primary 2 the ss3 were big Mama's , he was sent on an errand and they told him to bring the change after school , took him to a bush and raped him till he passed out bought peak milk for him and continued till night fell , when he got home he couldn't say anything to anyone but I'm sure it must have been hard growing up with that kind of memory
Do you want to keep talking about it or do you wanna get healed? I can help with the latter.
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Even after you informed your mother of it? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
luminouz:
Do you want to keep talking about it or do you wanna get healed? I can help with the latter.
Healed, how? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Putindbutt: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Always known that bitterness must have been the reason you hate men.
Siofra, your brother, uncle or father must have molested you. For the fact that your mother didn't raise an alarm or bother fighting for you just so to keep the shame within the family. But you're clever to hide that part of information in your comments.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by luminouz(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Healed, how? undecided
Mind your business na!!!

Aproko...or you need help too?
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
luminouz:
Mind your business na!!!
Aproko...or you need help too?
You made a person could be healed as if the experience is an ailments of sorts, and I wonder why the particular use of that term and what a healing of such would mean. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by luminouz(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You made a person could be healed as if the experience is an ailments of sorts, and I wonder why the particular use of that term and what a healing of such would mean. undecided

The experience always leaves a scar on the subconscious. That's what I'm gonna help heal.

Do you get it now?
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by AoifeNightfall: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Even after you informed your mother of it? undecided

I didn't tell her directly because I was so scared. He always threatened me. But she asked me where I had been and I told her his house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
luminouz:
The experience always leaves a scar on the subconscious. That's what I'm gonna help heal.

Do you get it now?
Ok, and how do you go about this? Professionally or through some traditional method? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Mykelslim: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Parents watch your kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
I didn't tell her directly because I was so scared. He always threatened me. But she asked me where I had been and I told her his house.
I apologize on behalf of your mother in this. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by AoifeNightfall: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Putindbutt:

Always known that bitterness must have been the reason you hate men.
Siofra, your brother, uncle or father must have molested you. For the fact that your mother didn't raise an alarm or bother fighting for you just so to keep the shame within the family. But you're clever to hide that part of information in your comments.

My uncle, brothers and father didn't molest me, scumbag. I said I don't really know what happened after that. I don't know if she confronted him but she was shocked. And the abuse continued.

God! It was a terrible experience. I'm just glad it isn't happening anymore.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by AoifeNightfall: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:

It's okay. I think I've moved on.

I forgive her. But we've never talked about it before and I believe someday we will.
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

I forgive her. But we've never talked about it before and I believe someday we will.
Consider doing so during a professional counseling session so she is made to begin properly dealing with the truth of what happen there and then. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Putindbutt: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

My uncle, brothers and father didn't molest me, scumbag. I said I don't really know what happened after that. I don't know if she confronted him but she was shocked. And the abuse continued.

God! It was a terrible experience. I'm just glad it isn't happening anymore.
Nothing happened after that, you slowpoke. The molestation continued for as long as he wanted you and then dumped your ass probably for the next girl in your family. Despite your mother seeing how messed up your pussy was, she still could not do nothing to stop it till it continued. What a bitch she is.
Most likely she covered it up to keep the shame within the family. Siofra, you so dumb, your thinking is abysmal.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Putindbutt: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense apology.
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Putindbutt: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

You haven't moved on, you're still stuck and that's why you can't stop your hate for men.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Putindbutt: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Saphiere also had her uncle blackmail her with her sextape. These girls have a very bitter pasts and they are taking it out on men.
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Preshmane(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Putindbutt:

Nothing happened after that, you slowpoke. The molestation continued for as long as he wanted you and then dumped your ass probably for the next girl in your family. Despite your mother seeing how messed up your pussy was, she still could not do nothing to stop it till it continued. What a bitch she is.
Most likely she covered it up to keep the shame within the family. Siofra, you so dumb, your thinking is abysmal.

Boss you dey vex oo grin grin grin grin
Your analysis is right boss and this case of peadophile Should be taken more serious
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Popjoan1: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

My uncle, brothers and father molest me, scumbag. I said I don't really know what happened after that. I don't know if she confronted them but she was shocked. And the abuse continued.

God! It was a terrible experience. I'm just glad it is happening.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha........SCUMBAG....
Re: What Was Your Experience With Paedophiles ? by Geniuelander: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

My uncle, brothers and father molest me, scumbag. I said I don't really know what happened after that. I don't know if she confronted them but she was shocked. And the abuse continued.

God! It was a terrible experience. I'm just glad it is happening.

Wow
Like wow
Wow
You must have come from a very terrible family

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Bleep Every Girl In Campus / Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood? / Romance Section's Debates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.