Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,726 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed (25929 Views)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) / Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by Comedian2019: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
dreamxhaser:

If he blew a church, they would have denied him and say his a Muslim or sent by muslims to exterminate Christians.
Why do muslims blow themselves up?

1 Like

Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by ekhai(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
WHEN YOU KILL YOUR FELLOW WORSHIPPERS OF THE SAME FAITH, WHAT'S THEN YOUR MISSION? THIS IS WHY I BELIEVE RELIGION IS A SCAM. REST IN PEACE TO THE DEAD.
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by Ochibaisik(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Some muslims religion aside will allow conscience to prevail in their arguments but others will forcefully as usual do all to defend the wrong doctrines being taught by some mallams in the name of religion.Whether christianity or Islam,let us allow reason to prevail sometimes,WE CAN'T FIGHT FOR GOD OR RELIGION.IF GOD IS POWERFUL,LET HIM DEFEND HIMSELF.

We got humanity before religion,let us always remember that.
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by neuf(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Simran94:

They have been blowing up churches in the north but how come the Muslims commenting on this thread are not condemning the act rather blaming Christians saying they are insulting the Muslim religion. I have noticed this thing, there is almost never a condemnation of such acts from the Muslims,

e shock you?

that's how they are

1 Like

Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by tradepunter: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nigerians are dumb.... Khan met Putin last week and next this happens..

You think you can slip the net of ISI?? PAKISTAN intelligence that's brutal with terrorist and also sponsor them??

This is just to take the heat off Putin.... Watch news outlet talk about this and loose focus in Ukraine...

Putin propaganda machinery have entered gear 2
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by Oduduwa707: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
This pple is indeed cursed, I swear! angry
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by GABRIEL6036: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na today.... Alauakboooomb!!! grin
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by greatnationmedi(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Anywhere you hear, Allahu Akbar, Just run oooo, Meanwhile you can check my signature for 2d/3d animation, motion graphics, film/musical editing
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by Veepeelee(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Terrible
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by dallyemmy: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
So sad! cry
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by TenQ: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lipscomb:
Ask them why they do that .
72 virgins Awaiting them in the paradise of Allah
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by Masaudmuhammed: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
oilPUSSY:
Religion of peace indeed

DURIN UWARKI

ARNIYAN BANZA

There is no "RELIGION" which is no terrorist...

Bleep YOUR MOTHER

THE CHRISTIANITY IS A SCAMMMM & CONFUSED RELIGION

Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by DMerciful(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Denial is a major factor affecting Muslims.

When the early Christian crusaders were using violent means to convert people, because they were told the truth that thats not the ways of God, they accepted and changed forever.

Muslims refused to tell themselves the truth and will never listen to others.

Self denial is the worst
yrex01:
it's funny when a church suffer bomb attack and our so called Christian brothers start calling muslims names without even knowing the culprit and it's more funnier when a mosque suffers the same attack but muslims are to blame as for that too.
it's just too funny how hypocrites these Christians really are.
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

1 Like

Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ozimama:
Those that comment rubbing against Islam are nothing but a fool at 40...how could you say such stupd thing.....are you telling me that when sinagogue church collapse in Lagos that Christian's are the one behind it...May God forgpive you all.....

So it a suicide bomb that pill it down right?
Mugu

1 Like

Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
This is so sad
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lipscomb:
Ask them why they do that .
because of 72 virgins
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Islamabad
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by jude33084(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Farid24224:
Inna lillahi was inna ilaihi raji'un cry cry

To Allah we belong and to him we shall return...May Allah forgive the sins of the deceased and grant them Jannah...

Amin ya rabbi

through bomb?

1 Like

Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by jude33084(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
yrex01:
it's funny when a church suffer bomb attack and our so called Christian brothers start calling muslims names without even knowing the culprit and it's more funnier when a mosque suffers the same attack but muslims are to blame as for that too.

It would have been better you did not respond undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by Farid24224(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
jude33084:

through bomb?

Back off my mention if you aren't reasonable.
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by DawnG1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
limeta:
Buhari donates 1m dollars to IOC
Money well spent

OIC you mean?
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by Hassanmaye(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
oilPUSSY:
Religion of peace indeed
Will you shut up
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by MDK777: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
Who SPoNSouR The Killing ? WesternerS!
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by Firebomber: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
yrex01:

But the attackers are moslom or did you want Christian to be calling Jews name when the attacker are head slammers? Last I checked the attacker was a shia moslom bombing another moslom denomination.
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by vicfajeze: 6:44am On Mar 05, 2022
Paragon311:
Terrorism will continue to kill more people in Muslim practicing countries even if every citizens is a military personnel.

I just tire for these Moslems
thats why I don't for Moslems to be president of this nation anymore
Re: 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Pakistan Mosque, 30 Killed by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
bhouze:
May the soul of the innocent rest in peace.

I will check what David Wood has to say about this.

Meet me in Mohamed's Boom Boom Room grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Wildfire Threatens Nuclear Research Centre (Pictures) / Taiwan Accused Of Shooting Down China's Crashed Fighter Jet / Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.