Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) (9102 Views)

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by kokoye(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
Sorry bros, but NO, you wont make it.

Why: - you cannot be thinking of marriage with some girl @ this stage of your live. Wrong move. . .very.

except maybe, if you face your studies and strive to get those things which will make her stay attracted to you.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by ayinba1(f): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
Omode o mo oogun, he say na vegetable. If you really love her, focus on making yourself worthy enough to marry her. The above includes making yourself worthy of approaching her parents/guardians for her hand in a honorable manner. This includes:

Getting a good education,
A good income
A nice shelter
A good plan for the future
A car will be an added bonus but I am not sure that it is a prerequisite.

Good luck to you and the lucky amariya!
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2011
Teenagers thingy.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
even me wey i be under age, never talk of marriage, u u come here they say rubissh
this hoess the same, alll that change and shit, is same ole shiiit
and who told u love exist for under age people like us,
u have to play along with the rules
when u wake up tomoloo,, play birthday sex for ya girlfriend, if she fall for am, ko longba, tabi ko lakumo,
walahi, all those marriage shiittt will never cross ur mind again cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin angry smiley
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Kasiem2: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2011
Op
during military era, if someone dates girl of 16, he'll charged for child abuse. BTW, u can go and ask yerima what happened to him.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by deadie(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2011
There is a 99.9% chance u will not marry her. Too young, first love at this age hardly ends in marriage. I was once like u.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by randyorton: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2011
[size=15pt]
190:

[color=red]^I tire -

Njoku elijah!!  grin  grin

this mumu still dey nl? ode.[/size][/color]
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by SSaemoenl(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2011
@ Posted.

Please and please. Both of you should focus on your studies. You people are still young and never experienced anything about nothing sad but SEX. For Christ's sake, precisely focus on your studies and see what future holds for both of u.
talking of marriage now is just very early, have you thought about finishes your studies and obtaining a higher grade and securing a well paid job before relaxing and start to think of marriage.
Yes I know how your body often does whenever you're around her, Even at that, Just GET focused. With time ALL will be urs. Wish you all the best if you focus. Ciao ciao
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Winnerslfc(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2011
@OP,
U didnt do any wrong by asking Nls for dia opinion. It was a gud move.
Now, let me advis u as a friend. Your life stil needs more inputs both academically, morally, spiritually, financially, socially etc. So, tinkin of mariage alone at ur age wil on truncate ur destiny.
U may say u luk mature physically but hey! Ur intellects may not.
I am older than u but mariage does not even cross my imagination 4 now.
The gurl u tinks luvs u now may turn into sumtin else in 2 to 4 yrs to com. She may tel u dat u are not her level. Dont 4get d fact dat u may not gain into same uni as she and in such a situation, distans must definately drag u both apart. U may yet delight in her but she may luz her luv 4u (ladies ar lyk dat) since she must com acros many tosters and hey! She must fall 4 one or more.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by nigerhead(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
grin , choi! choi!! choi!!! , see puppy love! , you hvnt argued for 8months and you are happy, you talk almost everyday for long, ask older people around you, about wht we used MTN midnight call for like 5years ago , marriage is for a lifetime , well you may end up getting married to each other, or you may not, no one knows.

Put ya head down and read ya books, make a success of yourself, in ten years time, you can come bck to Nairaland (if its still up) and tell us if you are marrying her.

(but, dont mean to sound pessimistic, if you say bcoz you hvnt argued in your 8months of Lovinus and Lovinda tht yo are then thinking of marriage, you are on a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng thing, your love is still blind, sooner very soon, ya eye will open. A woman cn stay in love with you for a whole year, no fight no quarrel no problems, the day she picks a quarrel with you it will be like "suddenly-suddenly" she no love you again, or you no love am again, part of the real test is after all the quarreling and fighting will you still love yaselfs)
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by femmy2010(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
Jeffbaba:

I have this girl i love so much, she also loves me too. We just finished secondary school and are about entering the university. She is sixteen yrs old while i'm 4months older than her, but i look like a 24yrs old because i am very tall and huge and i have a very matured face. Fellow NLs i already have marriage to this girl in mind(we have agreed not to Be Intimate). We are very close and comfortable with each other. We even share the darkest and shameful secrets about ourselves without feeling akward. We have lasted 8months without quarrelling and we talk and spend time with each other for hours almost everyday. Pls do you think it is possible for us to get married in future?

I understand how you feel but just relax on the relationship thing for now.
Focus on your studies and in a couple of years from now you would have a clearer answer to the posed question.
Good luck.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2011
at 16 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
better face your life now and make something out of it. marriage is no child play man!!
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Thirst4Lif: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2011
Think I'd be more concerned about being 16 and looking 24. grin

Get some rest!
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by tosinaded(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
lwkmd . . . . orisirisi grin

chappy, u will not marry her. . no be curse! na reality. . . . and no, u dnt love her!
u dnt know wut love is yet. . .

at 16 - 18 i was thinking of sex, u re thinking of marriage.
smh
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2011
Women are unstable,she will definitely dump you for another guy.trust me.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Knight1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2011
ayinba1:

Omode o mo oogun, he say na vegetable. If you really love her, focus on making yourself worthy enough to marry her. The above includes making yourself worthy of approaching her parents/guardians for her hand in a honorable manner. This includes:

Getting a good education,
A good income
A nice shelter
A good plan for the future
A car will be an added bonus but I am not sure that it is a prerequisite.

Good luck to you and the lucky amariya!

looks like the most reasonable answer yet. all of you just making it look like it's a blatant impossibility.
@poster, read your book, encourage her to read her book, respect each other and by the time you are ready for marriage; if you both feel the same way, go ahead!!!
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by tosinaded(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2011
Knight1:

looks like the most reasonable answer yet. all of you just making it look like it's a blatant impossibility.
@poster, read your book, encourage her to read her book, respect each other and by the time you are ready for marriage; if you both feel the same way, go ahead!!!

it is impossible! tell him the truth abeg. . . .
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2011
it's possible if you are admitted into the same uni, but pray JAMB doesn't seperate you guys, grin
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by samoks(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2011
@JEFFBABA,  One sweet bitter truth that you need to know is that this girl will SURELY leave you. Except she has no AMBITION. Why do i say so? In 2-3 years from today, she will be looking to meet a man, not a teenager.

Do you have siblings? I mean elder sister or brother? ask them this question.

You need to get focused on your studies right now, and in time, when you are ready, you will find someone else, who would be much more better than this present love of yours.

When i was in SS3 9yrs ago, my Physics teacher then, told us in class that, we, the boys should just forget about the girls in our class, because they will be taken away by already MADE men. That applies to you as well. Don't let your height or body size to deceive you.

She is some else's girl, its just a matter of time.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by SSaemoenl(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2011
saxywale:

it's possible if you are admitted into the same uni, but pray JAMB doesn't seperate you guys, grin

What is possible there for a teen to start thinking of Marriage. Hit to the point there.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Natasha2(f): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2011
[b]guy have you seen your jamb result? well if you have good for you  cheesy
okay boy lemme write you a story you and I going from grass to glory duh alL right

emm nada is impossible for GOD but there are impossible things for us, how ever getting married to your high school love is not impossible but the thing is how many times does this happen? Seriously you just made me remember me when I was in sec school  cry cry cry Okay coming from your age mate stop stop stop it, Don't you go there, like jeez seriously is this this what you're thinking about at this stage of your life? you have a long way to go, Face your books dammit, forget girls you can have them as friends but marriage for now is a no go area, why don't you work on being the smartest guy, girls will run after you, you haven't seen anything yet I can bet on it. You haven't seen gurlz. now loff dey shack you, hehe I have no doubt that after lets say 5 - 6 months from now you will loose interest, why the rush? the Bible says there is time for everything and obviously this is not the time to think about marriage to a girl who will leave you in some orange months.

Kai see my age mate dey think about marriage Tashy babe you dey slack oh  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  
[/b]
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Kasiem2: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
Op, in hausaland ur mates have sent their grandchildren out for almajiri, u are here seeking for possibilities
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Natasha2(f): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2011
saxywale:

it's possible if you are admitted into the same uni, but pray JAMB doesn't seperate you guys,   grin
huh seriously did you just type that no ME thinks you were just cracking a joke, don't give the guy useless hope , what has going to the same uni got to do with marriage in the future, or did dey swear for Universities that ''if you go to the same uni with the person you love you will get married'' hmm well me thinks its all a joke  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by MeGaStReEt: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
oh, not again
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Natasha2(f): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2011
^but its again already grin grin
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by vladimiros: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2011
wow I am 17 and i have to tell you mate

don`t be a fool, there are many chickd out there
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by ogagusps3: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
@OP
As a fellow 16 year old, I'll advice you not to think of such things cus they're distracting. Love does not exist for under aged people like us.
I'll advice you to break up with this girl as its only gonna distract you from whats really important. I've seen too many people fail in their studies because they were having girl trouble. I'll tell you what I tell them,  don't stress yourself with drama, make your life simple and easy and you'll enjoy yourself more,
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Natasha2(f): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2011
hehehe op are you seeing what your mates are saying? I just pray you have a change of mind
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Thespecialone(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2011
Young man, at an early age, you have your priorities mixed up and that's dangerous but it's not to late to set it straight. Don't be deceived what what you see in movies or be inspired by Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez. Your focus should be on developing yourself into a responsible young man who will be useful to himself and his society.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by proffmanue(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2011
there is hope sha
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by adanny01(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2011
Its possible but very very difficult as it cannot be controlled by either you or her. I know first hand about this coz i married my wife of 13 years which i met in 1998 when we were both 18. Its a very long road and has many junctions that have no direction signs. The only thing that kept us was that I was God fearing and she was so so so so so so very very very very FAITHFUL.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2011
adanny01:

Its possible but very very difficult as it cannot be controlled by either you or her. I know first hand about this coz i married my wife of 13 years which i met in 1998 when we were both 18. Its a very long road and has many junctions that have no direction signs. The only thing that kept us was that I was God fearing and she was so so so so so so very very very very FAITHFUL.
your very[b] unfaithful [/b]with your profile picture

cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? / My Debtor Paid Me 10k I Use All The Money Fccck Toto Finish / Light-skin Lady Opens Her Bare Ass As She Twerks(pics& Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.