Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) (97133 Views)

Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 5:39am On Mar 06, 2022
Plus size? She's morbidly obese and it isn't healthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by MisterKennedy(m): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

And you have the picture of a round, orange table...

I tire o lol
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Ogbodobeogbodo: 9:17am On Mar 06, 2022
Next time, remember to add GRAPHIC. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Briller: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2022
Grrrrhhhh! Gosh! Wharis this! Disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
RoyalBoutique:
This one go dey smell

Very putrid Vagina smell it will be
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Our blodas from the west prefer plefer it this way nowundecided

Nna meh! Ndi Afonja abi Ndi meth
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

And you have the picture of a round, orange table...
Haha the guy Na werey they full for nairaland just catching cruise grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
paulolee:
if she remove clothes, my stick go fall n never raise till she leaves
Haha this One is a real Niggar How do you know fat women are disgusting? I just laugh when I hear guys shouting they like fat girls
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
posty56:
fat f**k, f**king disgusting.
grin
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
silverlinen:
Damn,the odour wey go dey emanate from this ass alone, fit destabilize the entire Russian nuclear arsenal.
Ukrainian milliary, see your secret weapon oo.
Hahahahhahah
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
celebritylife:
The lady turned heads at the event because of her gigantic backside.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaroHBZq-i1/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wh9hkaX_1s

It is called jebejebe arse......
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Exkandayee:
My dick go disappear when I stick it from behind

Pervert
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Exkandayee(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Pervert
Paedophile
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by yemi1504: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
tnerro1:
I like ass, but this one, I jump am pass cool

It is not even attractive at all! Shior!
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by yemi1504: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
paulolee:
if she remove clothes, my stick go fall n never raise till she leaves

Me too!
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by yemi1504: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
meobizy:
That baby elephant should pity her heart.

More like an hippopotamus instead!

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by yemi1504: 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
Judybash93:
Plus size? She's morbidly obese and it isn't healthy

Abi
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
U re mad. Ur mama Toyo dey smell. Ur papa dey use face mask Bleep her slippery toto.
paulolee:

I swear...nothing fit stop dt wan, maybe na to use face mask
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Aaay: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
grin
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Pelumar(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Say no to body shaming.. It not her fault she's born fatso please those guys above it's not fair
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Here's the kicker, the seats are made the same size for all butts and they pretty much hold up same as they do under your own weight. undecided

I have worked in a company where from the heaviest to the smallest, we all use the same seat size day in and day out without breaking. So where do you lot get this idea that it is okay to body shame others for not meeting up with your own standard? undecided

Granted her size does raise concern but why the need to shame her for it?, undecided
Shame who? An aunt with a big behind broke our toilet once when she visited so I assume d weight could break toilet seats. Don't b too smart untop harmless post abeg
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Shame who? An aunt with a big behind broke our toilet once when she visited so I assume d weight could break toilet seats. Don't b too smart untop harmless post abeg
It means your toilet seat was low quality abeg. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It means your toilet seat was low quality abeg. undecided
I hear you
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:00am On Mar 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What has obesity to do with smell now? Must you body shame others for the sake of it?, undecided

She may have difficulty cleaning herself properly when using toilet, even when taking bath. Massive body, short hands
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 1:12am On Mar 07, 2022
maasoap:
She may have difficulty cleaning herself properly when using toilet, even when taking bath. Massive body, short hands
There are silly assumptions on your part. undecided

The woman is fat, not sick. It is the sick, regardless of body size, that typically experience such problems as what you describe. undecided

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by Poleski: 5:49am On Mar 07, 2022
This is absolutely a horrible sight. You see the result of uncontrollable feeding.
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There are silly assumptions on your part. undecided

The woman is fat, not sick. It is the sick, regardless of body size, that typically experience such problems as what you describe. undecided

Not silly assumption dear sister. Check the pic again and see with your eyes. That's typical problem with people with massive bodies and most especially if they have short hands. There is limit to which part of their bodies their hands can reach. That's why some people would call another person to come and help sponge their backs.
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) by obontami: 6:46am On May 31, 2022
More like baby whale. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Characteristics Of A Good Girlfriend / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.