Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam (69385 Views)

Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour / Cameroon Appoints Clarence Seedorf And Patric Kluivert As Team Coaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by 41lady(m): 5:26am On Mar 05, 2022
Northurmate:

I’m very happy to join all the Brothers and Sisters around the world, he says

Dubai: Clarence Seedorf, the legendary Dutch football star, has announced that he has converted to Islam.

https://gulfnews.com/sport/football/dutch-football-legend-clarence-seedorf-converts-to-islam-1.86194699

Is all about Benjamin, he is entering what he don't know. Maybe they told him he will receive 72 virgin but they didn't tell him Allah said he will not be admitted to paradise or Jannah because he is black and created from the left shoulder of Adam. He is destined to go to hell Allah don't car and Muhammad said blacks are dogs of Allah.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:31am On Mar 05, 2022
abdullahi45:

At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.” Revelation 19:10

Ask your chief imam to show you where it's written dat ur own Jesus wash his dirty mouth, head, etc before praying
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by toyinid78: 5:32am On Mar 05, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
This was how I converted years ago and always bless the day God showed me this part.

Watch and see hate filled jesus lovers storm this thread to rain insults
Mohammed lover full of evils
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by A001: 5:34am On Mar 05, 2022
Welcome to slavery (of the Arabs).
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by okeyumez(m): 5:35am On Mar 05, 2022
[You need deliverance from spirit of foolishness
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by abdullahi45: 5:42am On Mar 05, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Ask your chief imam to show you where it's written dat ur own Jesus wash his dirty mouth, head, etc before praying

"dirty", That's blasphemous. Jesus (PBUH) is a dignified personnel and should be regarded and mentioned as such!
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by abdullahi45: 5:42am On Mar 05, 2022
A001:
Welcome to slavery (of the Arabs).

You can cry for all you wish. At least, he is not one of those who thinks that their god could beget and was crucified.

Glory be to the one true God, the one who is free from all impurities and imperfections.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by wiseoneking: 5:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Mooh247:

You mean Jewish Yeshua son of Mariah , prophet of YahWeh the God of Jew, killed by European emperors

Or

You mean White European Jesus , published by European Colonial masters, Slave traders, Pagan Romans promoted by European Emperor Constantine

Let's know who you truly serve.. the white guy or the Jewish mesiah
The latest trash in the bin
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by A001: 5:46am On Mar 05, 2022
abdullahi45:

You can cry for all you wish. At least, he is not one of those who thinks that their god could beget and was crucified.

Glory be to the one true God, the one who is free from all impurities and imperfections.
Okay, slave (as your name says).
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Darreytinho9000: 5:47am On Mar 05, 2022
Na so grin grin grin grin
chukwuibuipob:
wink sad Congrats as u join league of kettles carrier, black spot pipu.#Boom lipsrsealed
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by abdullahi45: 5:52am On Mar 05, 2022
A001:

Okay, slave (as your name says).

Yes, the servant and slave of the most High. I mean, what honor is better and relieving than that? I seek refuge in the most High from being the slave of people and wealth.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Microwhy: 6:01am On Mar 05, 2022
MashaAllah..
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Barcaking2: 6:01am On Mar 05, 2022
9iceprince:

Am A muslim by name but I quit practicing any religion for now, If you can answer this questions I swear I will accept Christianity…..

In the beginning God created heaven and Earth, who was writing this down since human beings are the last creature of God and where was God residing before creating Heaven

He who keepth Isreal neither sleep nor slumber then why did God Rested on the 7th day

God created Adam and EVe, they gave birth to Cain and Abel, Cain killed Abel which means Cain is the only Surviving child of Adam and Eve as at then before we hear of one Seth, Cain later got married and gave birth to enoch, please who gave birth to the wife of Cain.

Bro.... Let me answer you.
First Cain wife... During those period , a human being can live up to 500 years.. meaning that you have at least 80 overlapping Generations born during your life time . It is very logical that Cain wife must have been given birth amongst the overlapping Generations and must have mature to a mature woman before Cain died.

God rested on the 7th day. God did not sleep nor relax nor slumber on the 7th day as you want us to assume. The correct interpretation is that God ceased / paused from the creative activity on the 7th day and saw what He created was Good and sufficient.

Always be open minded as me and you will find answers.

Remember your vow of conversion. I know one day you will do it from a genuine heart
Jesus is Lord
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Lovenorth: 6:01am On Mar 05, 2022
MashaAllah
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Achiever1010: 6:03am On Mar 05, 2022
Jesus Himself said, I am the way, the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father except by me. God sent His son, Jesus to pay the price for our sins. If you want we can discuss more on this. Don't remain in darkness thinking you're on the right path. quote author=Jesuschristus post=110756836]Oh, Christ worshipers! We want an answer to our question from your wise.

If the Lord was murdered by some people’s act…what sort of god is this?

We wonder! Was He pleased by what they did to Him? If yes,
blessed be they..they achieved the pleasure of His

But if He was discontented….this means their power subjugated His!!

Was the whole entity left without a Sustainer… so who answered the prayers?

Were the heavens vacated…when He laid under the ground somewheres?

Were all the worlds left without a God…to manage while His hands were nailed?

Why did not the angles help Him when they heard him while he wailed?

How could the rods stand to bear the True Lord when He was fastened

How could the iron reach Him and His body pinioned?

How could His enemies’ hands reach Him and slap His rear

And was Christ revived by himself…or the Reviver was another god?

What a sight it is!A grave that enclosed a god!
What’s more weird is the belly that had Him in it!

He stayed there for nine months in utter darkness…fed by blood!

Then he got out of the womb as a small baby,
weak and gaping to be breastfed!

He ate and drank, and did what that naturally resulted in
Is this a god??!!

High Exalted be Allah above the lies of Christians
All of them will be held accountable for their libels

Oh cross worshipers…for what reason is it exalted
and blamed who rejects it?

Is it not the logic to break and burn it along with the one who innovated it?

Since the Lord was crucified on it…and his hands were fastened to it?

That is really a cursed cross to carry…so discard it
Don’t kiss it!

The Lord was abused on it…and you adore it?
So you are one of His enemies!!

If you extol it because it carried the Lord of the worlds

why don’t you prostrate yourself and worship graves,

since the grave contained your god in it?

So, Christ worshiper, open your eyes,
this is what the matter is all about.[/quote]
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Barcaking2: 6:05am On Mar 05, 2022
abdullahi45:

"dirty", That's blasphemous. Jesus (PBUH) is a dignified personnel and should be regarded and mentioned as such!

Jesus in the Quran was referred to as isA and not Yeshua as his Jewish name was.

isA is Esau which fit well into your Islamic narratives.

isA is not and will never be Jesus.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Moneyboyz: 6:13am On Mar 05, 2022
Black man and confusion.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by A001: 6:15am On Mar 05, 2022
abdullahi45:

Yes, the servant and slave of the most High. I mean, what honor is better and relieving than that? I seek refuge in the most High from being the slave of people and wealth.
Lols, you're simply a slave of Allah, the ancestor of the Arabs who they've deified as God.

Anyone familiar with Qur'an will clearly see the human-like traits and attributes of Allah.

Deal with the fact: Allah is just one of the thousands of gods worshipped in human history.

All the gods and goddesses worshipped in religion, be it Allah, Olohun, Jehovah, Odin, Atum, etc., are the ancestors or progenitors of early humans who have been deified as God by their descendants.

There's nothing special about him (Allah): If you had existed in the past world and achieved great, heroic feats, your descendants would have also deified you as God.

But wise people worship the god native to their land (Yorubas should worship Olohun; Arabs should worship Allah; Israelites should worship Yahweh, and so on) or worship no god at all.

However, ignorant people consider Allah, Jehovah, and Olohun as the same God (entity).

How will Olohun be the same entity as Allah (native to Arabland) or Yahweh (native to Israel) when Olohun is native to Yorubaland, when each of these deities has distinct histories?

The Arabs don't know the god called Olohun and the Israelites don't know the god called Olohun as well.

Only foolish people worship the gods (the deified ancestors) of foreign lands, losing their history, culture, and traditions, and consequently becoming the slaves of those foreign lands.

I hope you research the history of your religion and break the shackles of slavery binding you.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Munzy14(m): 6:19am On Mar 05, 2022
Aunty Sophia weldone o... grin

Is your work..soft work.

Wetin women dey make us do eeh... smiley

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Moneyboyz: 6:20am On Mar 05, 2022
Achiever1010:
Jesus Himself said, I am the way, the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father except by me. God sent His son, Jesus to pay the price for our sins. If you want we can discuss more on this. Don't remain in darkness thinking you're on the right path. quote author=Jesuschristus post=110756836]Oh, Christ worshipers! We want an answer to our question from your wise.

If the Lord was murdered by some people’s act…what sort of god is this?

We wonder! Was He pleased by what they did to Him? If yes,
blessed be they..they achieved the pleasure of His

But if He was discontented….this means their power subjugated His!!

Was the whole entity left without a Sustainer… so who answered the prayers?

Were the heavens vacated…when He laid under the ground somewheres?

Were all the worlds left without a God…to manage while His hands were nailed?

Why did not the angles help Him when they heard him while he wailed?

How could the rods stand to bear the True Lord when He was fastened

How could the iron reach Him and His body pinioned?

How could His enemies’ hands reach Him and slap His rear

And was Christ revived by himself…or the Reviver was another god?

What a sight it is!A grave that enclosed a god!
What’s more weird is the belly that had Him in it!

He stayed there for nine months in utter darkness…fed by blood!

Then he got out of the womb as a small baby,
weak and gaping to be breastfed!

He ate and drank, and did what that naturally resulted in
Is this a god??!!

High Exalted be Allah above the lies of Christians
All of them will be held accountable for their libels

Oh cross worshipers…for what reason is it exalted
and blamed who rejects it?

Is it not the logic to break and burn it along with the one who innovated it?

Since the Lord was crucified on it…and his hands were fastened to it?

That is really a cursed cross to carry…so discard it
Don’t kiss it!

this is what the matter is all about.

After all you've said about Jesus, I want you to state just one sin he committed.
Also I want you to count how many people your Mohamed killed, raped, took as slaves, hijacked their wives and even raped a kid (which is still practiced by Muslims till date).

Your assumptions are baseless.
Jesus didn't force or wage war on people to follow him, instead all he talkes about is peace, love,forgiveness, obedience and how to make the kingdom of heaven.

Remember your Mohamed died of sickness, why didn't your God save him?
Don't say bullshit, just go and ask for forgiveness.
Mohamed is a fraud, you all got internet but can't research and know history.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Onepeople: 6:21am On Mar 05, 2022
Unbelievable his wife converted him to Islam, what kpekus cannot change does not exist, you can't convert your wife simp.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Barcaking2: 6:22am On Mar 05, 2022
Achiever1010:
Jesus Himself said, I am the way, the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father except by me. God sent His son, Jesus to pay the price for our spost=1107568

this is what the matter is all about.

I had to cut out a lot so that it will be readable

First the crossis a symbol just like the crescent is a symbol. Worshiping the cross or the crescent is aboorent to me.

Secondly. You have tried unsuccessfully to erase the divinity of Jesus. Let me ask you the following questions.
1. Why was Jesus born without a Father gene contribution
2. Your Quran says a lot about Jesus. he is described as the Masih (Masīḥ), born of a virgin, performing miracles, accompanied by disciples, rejected by the Jewish establishment, and being raised to heaven.
3.The Qur’an states that Jesus is Allah’s “word which he cast into Mary, and a ‘spirit’ from him” (Sura 4:171). Jesus is also called a word from Allah in Sura 3:39, 45.

Attempt to explain away the uniqueness of Jesus over all is a furtile attempt for me.
Changing the narrative to fallacy of words e.g to breastfeeding, grave encounters which you r group is note for does not cut it.

I will stop here for now... As the day breaks forth.

I have seen imams giving Thier life to Christ. I have seen pastors converting to Islam. So I am the least suprise if seedorf converts.
For a starter.. my grandfather was a practicing Moslem but glory to God I have giving my life to Christ
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by abdullahi45: 6:32am On Mar 05, 2022
Barcaking2:

Jesus in the Quran was referred to as isA and not Yeshua as his Jewish name was.

isA is Esau which fit well into your Islamic narratives.

isA is not and will never be Jesus.

Jesus and Isa are the same person. He is a dignified prophet of the most High, like Abraham, Moses, and of course Muhammad (May Peace be Upon them all).
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Barcaking2: 6:38am On Mar 05, 2022
abdullahi45:

Jesus and Isa are the same person. He is a dignified prophet of the most High, like Abraham, Moses, and of course Muhammad (May Peace be Upon them all).

Brilliant. Thanks for your submissions.
Jesus and Esau or isA are the same person!!!!! According to you

Wonderful . It proves my point. Jesus was not isA . The was at least a century between this two aforementioned .

Again Jesus is not isA or Esau. You just proved it

The peace of Allah does not rest or be with Jesus
He is Jesus Christ the annoited. Or does Allah annoits?
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by abdullahi45: 6:40am On Mar 05, 2022
A001:

Lols, you're simply a slave of Allah, the ancestor of the Arabs who they've deified as God.

Anyone familiar with Qur'an will clearly see the human-like traits and attributes of Allah.

Deal with the fact: Allah is just one of the thousands of gods worshipped in human history.

All the gods and goddesses worshipped in religion, be it Allah, Olohun, Jehovah, Odin, Atum, etc., are the ancestors or progenitors of early humans who have been deified as God by their descendants.

There's nothing special about him: If you had existed in the past world and achieved great, heroic feats, your descendants would have also deified you as God.

But wise people worship the god native to their land (Yorubas should worship Olohun; Arabs should worship Allah; Israelites should worship Yahweh, and so on) or worship no god at all.

However, ignorant people consider Allah, Jehovah, and Olohun as the same God (entity).

How will Olohun be the same entity as Allah (native to Arabland) or Yahweh (native to Israel) when Olohun is native to Yorubaland?

The Arabs don't know the god called Olohun and the Israelites don't know the god called Olohun as well.

Only foolish people worship the gods (the deified ancestors) of foreign lands, losing their history, culture, and traditions, and consequently becoming the slaves of those foreign lands.

I hope you research the history of your religion and break the shackles of slavery binding you.

Lol. You are indeed hallucinating. "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity". I don't know where you found all the gibberish you are talking about. But one thing is clear, you are just an ignorant who only learn based on hearsay. Allah (SWT) is no one's ancestor, he is God not god or any gods that you might think of. He begets not nor was he begotten. If you read the Qur'an as you have claimed, this is pristine clear. Perhaps, you only choose to ignore and embrace falsehood. How can you even associate anthropogenic attributes to the most High. That's exactly where Christians got it wrong. The most High is like no one. He is supreme in his majesty, distinguished, and distinct in his prominence.

Praise be to Allah, the one who deserves all praises.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by abdullahi45: 6:43am On Mar 05, 2022
Barcaking2:

Brilliant. Thanks for your submissions.
Jesus and Esau or isA are the same person!!!!! According to you

Wonderful . It proves my point. Jesus was not isA . The was at least a century between this two aforementioned .

Again Jesus is not isA or Esau. You just proved it

The peace of Allah does not rest or be with Jesus
He is Jesus Christ the annoited. Or does Allah annoits?

Isa and Jesus are the same person. Read Surah Maryam, if you indeed want to learn about Jesus (PBUH). Be true to yourself and stop following the path of people who claim that God was begotten.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by CatANDratTHEORY: 6:44am On Mar 05, 2022
gawu1:

[s]Pain goat sighted.
Have you finished counting those ones of Ukraine? [/s]

You and your type are deluded.

Anụ ofia.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by A001: 6:50am On Mar 05, 2022
abdullahi45:

Lol. You are indeed hallucinating. "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity". I don't know where you found all the gibberish you are talking about. But one thing is clear, you are just an ignorant who only learn based on hearsay. Allah (SWT) is no one's ancestor, he is God not god or any gods that you might think of. He begets not nor was he begotten. If you read the Qur'an as you have claimed, this is pristine clear. Perhaps, you only choose to ignore and embrace falsehood. How can you even associate anthropogenic attributes to the most High. That's exactly where Christians got it wrong. The most High is like no one. He is supreme in his majesty, distinguished, and distinct in his prominence.

You're just an ignorant person.

You didn't do independent research of your religion but are merely repeating what Allah says about himself in Qur'an as revealed to Muhammad, his scribe, and as taught to you by your parents, guardian, or Muslim clerics.

Learn to do your own findings about your religion by reading books outside of Islam.

That's how to know the truth.

For instance, you can't learn the facts and the truth about Buhari simply by reading a book authored by him or his aides.

But you can do so by first reading the book authored by him or his aides and then reading other books written by his critics.

The truth about Buhari is contained in all these books, not just the one he or his supporters wrote.

The same analogy applies to Allah, the imported moongod, who is the ancestor of the Arabs.

Read and snap out of your delusion.
abdullahi45:

Only you or your African ancestors deserve praise. No god/God does.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by mamoh2k3: 6:51am On Mar 05, 2022
And Jesus christ is your lord to worship? Be calming down Bros. Worship your oneness God and follow the footstep of the only prophet that even Jesus is aware of and also talked about to the people of Israel. I came in peace
Righteousness2:
Noted...
But it does not Matter your Faith,
It does not Matter your religion or religiousness,
It does not Matter your Philatropism,

If Eternal life in Heaven Matters to you, then You must BELIEVE on JESUS Christ, SURRENDER and ACCEPT HIM as your LORD and SAVIOR.

If Eternal life in Heaven does not Matter to you, then feel free to do otherwise.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Barcaking2: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2022
abdullahi45:

Isa and Jesus are the same person. Read Surah Maryam, if you indeed want to learn about Jesus (PBUH). Be true to yourself and stop following the path of people who claim that God was begotten.

False path to take.

Your Quran had been wrong about Jesus Christ. I rather follow the records of those who have been with Jesus and scarifice Thier life to prove Thier point rather than a political based and warring guy who claims to be a prophet but has nothing of a prophet quality to follow.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by egunna(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2022
Moneyboyz:

After all you've said about Jesus, I want you to state just one sin he committed.
Also I want you to count how many people your Mohamed killed, raped, took as slaves, hijacked their wives and even raped a kid (which is still practiced by Muslims till date).

Your assumptions are baseless.
Jesus didn't force or wage war on people to follow him, instead all he talkes about is peace, love,forgiveness, obedience and how to make the kingdom of heaven.

Remember your Mohamed died of sickness, why didn't your God save him?
Don't say bullshit, just go and ask for forgiveness.
Mohamed is a fraud, you all got internet but can't research and know history.
if the quotation below does not reset ur thinking,nothing will.this is what d Quran foretells will happen on d day of judgement,wake up and do d right thing.
And when Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary, didst thou say to men, ‘Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah?’”, he will answer, “Holy art Thou. I could never say that to which I had no right. If I had said it, Thou wouldst have surely known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy mind. It is only Thou Who art the Knower of hidden things. “I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me — ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die, Thou hast been the Watcher over them; and Thou art Witness over all things. (Chapter 5 Verses 116-117)
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by dreblaze: 6:58am On Mar 05, 2022
E stop Russia to attack ukrain?
Who e eppp?
BABA enjoy urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) / PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.