Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam (69337 Views)

Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour / Cameroon Appoints Clarence Seedorf And Patric Kluivert As Team Coaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by 9iceprince(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Thrash

Accepted but kindly ignore the Poster and Focus on the message Sir/Ma…please kindly buttress why I should believe the questions I asked
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Theunbothered: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mooh247:

You mean Jewish Yeshua son of Mariah , prophet of YahWeh the God of Jew, killed by European emperors

Or

You mean White European Jesus , published by European Colonial masters, Slave traders, Pagan Romans promotes by European Emperor Constantine

Let's know who you truly serve.. the white guy or the Jewish mesiah

Reported for blasphemy
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by naija4life247: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
9iceprince:

Am A muslim by name but I quit practicing any religion for now, If you can answer this questions I swear I will accept Christianity…..

In the beginning God created heaven and Earth, who was writing this down since human beings are the last creature of God and where was God residing before creating Heaven

He who keepth Isreal neither sleep nor slumber then why did God Rested on the 7th day

God created Adam and EVe, they gave birth to Cain and Abel, Cain killed Abel which means Cain is the only Surviving child of Adam and Eve as at then before we hear of one Seth, Cain later got married and gave birth to enoch, please who gave birth to the wife of Cain.

For you last question, check Google. I found answers some years back. Adam and Eve had other children. Cain married one of his sisters. Please check Google. We all need to learn ourselves and not just follow what some half baked church and Mosque goers say
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Stronghold91: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
you have entered 1 chance
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by musicwriter(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mooh247:

You mean Jewish Yeshua son of Mariah , prophet of YahWeh the God of Jew, killed by European emperors

Or

You mean White European Jesus , published by European Colonial masters, Slave traders, Pagan Romans promotes by European Emperor Constantine

I really like the fact you know there're two types of JesusES out there. Scholars have long known that's where the Jesus research leads to. Christians are not even aware of that.

However, none of those Jesus existed in reality. Having said that, the European Jesus is certainly a fake because it's known when it was created. As for the Yashua character (if he existed at all) would have been a black man but Rome itself completely destroyed everything about him, leaving no historical evidence about his existence.

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by VEHINTOLAR: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Always confused me too. His name is Paul! Except he is a convert as well.

Yes, he is a convert but his mum is a Muslim originally.

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by charlesdinho7(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
no wahala. no one is coming for your head. had it been na salah or pogba convert to christianity, missiles for de fly anyhow.
SEEDORF converted to islam because of toto

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by CatANDratTHEORY: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
liasmiram2567:

Bunch of idiots! Typing before thinking
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by sayso: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Oh, Christ worshipers! We want an answer to our question from your wise.

If the Lord was murdered by some people’s act…what sort of god is this?

We wonder! Was He pleased by what they did to Him? If yes,
blessed be they..they achieved the pleasure of His

But if He was discontented….this means their power subjugated His!!

Was the whole entity left without a Sustainer… so who answered the prayers?

Were the heavens vacated…when He laid under the ground somewheres?

Were all the worlds left without a God…to manage while His hands were nailed?

Why did not the angles help Him when they heard him while he wailed?

How could the rods stand to bear the True Lord when He was fastened

How could the iron reach Him and His body pinioned?

How could His enemies’ hands reach Him and slap His rear

And was Christ revived by himself…or the Reviver was another god?

What a sight it is!A grave that enclosed a god!
What’s more weird is the belly that had Him in it!

He stayed there for nine months in utter darkness…fed by blood!

Then he got out of the womb as a small baby,
weak and gaping to be breastfed!

He ate and drank, and did what that naturally resulted in
Is this a god??!!

High Exalted be Allah above the lies of Christians
All of them will be held accountable for their libels

Oh cross worshipers…for what reason is it exalted
and blamed who rejects it?

Is it not the logic to break and burn it along with the one who innovated it?

Since the Lord was crucified on it…and his hands were fastened to it?

That is really a cursed cross to carry…so discard it
Don’t kiss it!

The Lord was abused on it…and you adore it?
So you are one of His enemies!!

If you extol it because it carried the Lord of the worlds

why don’t you prostrate yourself and worship graves,

since the grave contained your god in it?

So, Christ worshiper, open your eyes,
this is what the matter is all about.
Happy now?
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Adakintroy: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Or

Una too de smart pass Una self. All this nerd weaklings. Should have let those bullies take good care of you back then when before you become the bully.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by ictplotter(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Noted...
But it does not Matter your Faith,
It does not Matter your religion or religiousness,
It does not Matter your Philatropism,

If Eternal life in Heaven Matters to you, then You must BELIEVE on JESUS Christ, SURRENDER and ACCEPT HIM as your LORD and SAVIOR.

If Eternal life in Heaven does not Matter to you, then feel free to do otherwise.
Jesus who can't save himself during death ,
John 11 vs 53-54.

So from that day on they plotted to take his life.

Therefore Jesus no longer moved about publicly among the people of Judea. Instead he withdrew to a region near the wilderness, to a village called Ephraim, where he stayed with his disciples.
If truly jesus is lord and saviour as the criminal westerners and Romans colonial masters brainwashed us to believe, why was he hiding from his killer? An inferior lord who was scared of his killers but helpless.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Eriokanmi: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Why is he making it public? Hypocritical being. Religion is by choice and not a licence to heaven. Its your deeds that will determine where you'd end up
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Gospel2Day: 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
No Christian, or Christian group will threaten to kill and decapitate him for converting to Islam.
Just let him change his mind next year and decide to convert to Christianity, then all hell will break out, and Muslims around the world will be asked to kill him wherever they see him.
That's how that religion understands peace - DECAPITATION for Apostates and Honour Killing by his own very family members.
Jesus is the ONLY WAY to Eternal Rest and Bliss.
Shalom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Hamziyah(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
Read again and comprehend well with what he said. Nobody is forcing you to practice any religion, but what matter most you accept Almighty God as your savior.
There is no any known or unknown god in heaven or earth that's mightier than Allah the exalted. Just endeavour to know who Allah is and I promise you won't regret doing so.

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Emma1Oj:
Hey done clear for him eyes say hypocrisy too much for Christianity..

Muslims are more united and humanitarian than Christians.. na mouth, pride and show off nai plenty for christiandom
Muslims are humanitarian? How?

By bombing people to heaven you mean?

3 Likes

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by od501: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
This was how I converted years ago and always bless the day God showed me this part.

Watch and see hate filled jesus lovers storm this thread to rain insults

And how many people have you chopped off their heads since then? Be honest

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by 9iceprince(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
naija4life247:

For you last question, check Google. I found answers some years back. Adam and Eve had other children. Cain married one of his sisters. Please check Google. We all need to learn ourselves and not just follow what some half baked church and Mosque goers say

Can you Bleep/marry you Sister and is it Biblical for a Christian to have sex with his Sister, If yes then we shouldn’t criticize Uncles having Sex with their Female Cousin and Father Having sex with his Daughter then
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Gwan2(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
If you travel outside Nigeria to most of these western countries, you will discover 80% of their population are irreligious. So they don't care about religious sentiments. Even for punna, they can switch alliance to a particular religion, just to meet end...mind you, not practising the tenets of that religion ooo....It means nothing to them....Is just like a white guy claiming he is an African....probably just for political correctness.....Many Artist have claimed countries in Africa as their country....E change anything??....I think, at one time..Wyclef Jean claimed Nigeria...He change anything?

One of my white irreligious friend was chatting with one fine muslim girl and he told her...if not that he eats pork, he would had follow her religion...and he might follow islam but just a nominal muslim
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by od501: 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
This was how I converted years ago and always bless the day God showed me this part.

Watch and see hate filled jesus lovers storm this thread to rain insults

And how many people have you chopped off their heads since then? Be honest.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Safyqueen: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's a free world. Make sure you give him enough bombs to attack the biggest market in his hometown. cheesy

Your mumu too much. E no go never do for you. Oloriburuku.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Mko123(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Oh, Christ worshipers! We want an answer to our question from your wise.

If the Lord was murdered by some people’s act…what sort of god is this?

We wonder! Was He pleased by what they did to Him? If yes,
blessed be they..they achieved the pleasure of
His

But if He was discontented….this means their power subjugated His!!

Was the whole entity left without a Sustainer… so who answered the prayers?

Were the heavens vacated…when He laid under the ground somewheres?

Were all the worlds left without a God…to manage while His hands were nailed?

Why did not the angles help Him when they heard him while he wailed?

How could the rods stand to bear the True Lord when He was fastened

How could the iron reach Him and His body pinioned?

How could His enemies’ hands reach Him and slap His rear

And was Christ revived by himself…or the Reviver was another god?

What a sight it is!A grave that enclosed a god!
What’s more weird is the belly that had Him in it!

He stayed there for nine months in utter darkness…fed by blood!

Then he got out of the womb as a small baby,
weak and gaping to be breastfed!

He ate and drank, and did what that naturally resulted in
Is this a god??!!

High Exalted be Allah above the lies of Christians
All of them will be held accountable for their libels

Oh cross worshipers…for what reason is it exalted
and blamed who rejects it?

Is it not the logic to break and burn it along with the one who innovated it?

Since the Lord was crucified on it…and his hands were fastened to it?

That is really a cursed cross to carry…so discard it
Don’t kiss it!

The Lord was abused on it…and you adore it?
So you are one of His enemies!!

If you extol it because it carried the Lord of the worlds

why don’t you prostrate yourself and worship graves,

since the grave contained your god in it?

So, Christ worshiper, open your eyes,
this is what the matter is all about.

I was learning some ideas in criticism when you suddenly burped Allah showing that you are a Muslim.

If this is what you can bring to the table as regards Christianity, I would implore you to check Google so as to see thousands of contradictory message and bogus teachings as document in your so called Quran.

Things that are far behind human imagination and reasoning.

Next time, learn to criticize both party and stop being sentimental. Have you ever wandered a God that only understand Arabic Language and made a mandate for his teachings and understanding to be done via Arabic (which is not the most spoken language of the world)
Balderdash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Hawkler: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Gospel2Day:
No Christian, or Christian group will threaten to kill and decapitate him for converting to Islam.
Just let him change his mind next year and decide to convert to Christianity, then all hell will break out, and Muslims around the world will be asked to kill him wherever they see him.
That's how that religion understands peace - DECAPITATION for Apostates and Honour Killing by his own very family members.
Jesus is the ONLY WAY to Eternal Rest and Bliss.
Shalom.
You can't compare the two.
1. Christianity teaches tolerance and peace...

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by zabuur: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Noted...

If Eternal life in Heaven Matters to you, then You must BELIEVE on JESUS Christ, SURRENDER and ACCEPT HIM as your LORD and SAVIOR.

If Eternal life in Heaven does not Matter to you, then feel free to do otherwise.

But, if Benzema or Pogba had converted to Christianity, would u have said their faith wouldn't matter. Go and sit down, you are a hypocrite

A good Muslim believes in Jesus as a Prophet of God. You are not a complete or true Muslim without that. Just like Moses, David, Noah, Abraham, Adam, so is Jesus (ISA)

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hamziyah:
There is no any known or unknown god in heaven or earth that's mightier than Allah the exalted. Just endeavour to know who Allah is and I promise you won't regret doing so.
my brother/sister am not here to accept anything. I have chosen my own living God, which anytime I called him, he always answer me.

I’m not here to preach to anyone, but my own chose wisely your own Almighty living God
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Tufakwa!!!. Never in my life or my relatives.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Donaluta(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Seedorf you have allowed your wife to convert you.. puuuuuahhhhhh when she divorce you.. your eye go open
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Safyqueen: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
nkemoma:
The latest TERRORIST in town.

Islamabad

Try travel out small now i beg. Your mumu too much. Media islamaphobic agenda has eaten too deep into your bone marrow and skull. Sorry eeh.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by musicwriter(m): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Noted...

Eternity is not a time in the future. Eternity is now!! We're already living in eternity now!!

Common sense should tell you that eternity has no beginning or end. But, of course, religion switches off the brain.

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by slowice(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Now he can proudly join the taliban grin
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by JakesJ(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
This guy nah confirm Igbo man in making, anything to make more money at any given opportunity, after the game who'll follow him back to his home town to checkmate him, Game Over!!!
SmartPolician:
It's a free world. Make sure you give him enough bombs to attack the biggest market in his hometown. cheesy
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by SarkinYarki: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Golan007:

Have you accomplished a 5000th of what he has?

Why can't you be happy for a man where he has found peace?

Anybody that converts from another religion to Islam is trying to get back at society .this is pure rebellious behavior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge / World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.