Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) (5245 Views)

MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by Walkee: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
are you sure men are real men??
You know, REAL MEN DON'T HATE WOMEN. undecided
These days way some men just dey hate women.
I no sure all of them dey real.
because a man hate a woman doesn't stop him from being a real man.
There are hundreds of millions of women who hate men, that doesn't mean they are no longer real women
Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Tell A Woman To Define What A Real Man Is Then Sit Back And Watch Her Define A SLAVE!

No woman can ever fill in the shoes of a man, which is why single mothers will always breed sissys and criminals instead of strong men, also the reason why no woman in ukraine will ever pick a gun to fight against russia! But hey, they will always rant in your face asking you to be a man!

Get this; The reason she wants you to act like a man at that particular point in time is because she is trying to exploit you for her selfish reasons, whether you like the sound of that or not, you better accept it for your future.
The regular girlfriend is pressuring her boyfriend to act like a man and assume FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES because she wants to get an Iphone, She wants you to act like a man and treat your woman well because she wants eat shawama or pizza! Are you seeing what i'm doing there? Thats it!

Still Typing...

The amusing thing is that Ukraine was big on "gender equality". Now that they find men necessary for their survival, thiat notion has been suspended, women are no longer up to the status of men until further notice.
Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by demsy21(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
TheGidRedPill, always tormenting them mercilessly on this forum
Keep up the good work smiley wink grin
Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Walkee:
because a man hate a woman doesn't stop him from being a real man.
There are hundreds of millions of women who hate men, that doesn't mean they are no longer real women
okay tongue
I now rest my unfinished case.
I no get strength to argue this evening.
Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by khreus(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
okay tongue
I now rest my unfinished case.
I no get strength to argue this evening.
Cause you can’t
You know it’s baseless in the first place and you have little point to countered with BUT you still did anyway. Hence your premature exit(good riddance)
Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ay04z:
The rigid guy ur words are so point....
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Walkee:
all men are real men except transgender mensurators pretending to be men.
However there is a plague of women wrappers masquerading around on earth. They need to be completely eradicated
Exactly!
Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
COOL10:

You are brutal. I love it cheesy
grin
Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
SporaD8:

Being the real man she actually wants you to be means being her Puppet! A pathetic woman sandal!
She'd eventually dump your sorry a$$ cox you are no more the Man she fell for?!!!
TRP is Golden!!!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Alusiizizi:

The amusing thing is that Ukraine was big on "gender equality". Now that they find men necessary for their survival, thiat notion has been suspended, women are no longer up to the status of men until further notice.
EQUALITY MY SHIIT!
Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
demsy21:
TheGidRedPill, always tormenting them mercilessly on this forum
Keep up the good work smiley wink grin
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by Ay04z(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
wat trp?
Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by Libron: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
I use to be a real SAMSON but all thanks to TRP... Honestly
Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by Exjoker(m): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2022
Beebah2000:
are you sure men are real men??
You know, REAL MEN DON'T HATE WOMEN. undecided
These days way some men just dey hate women.
I no sure all of them dey real.
Exactly his point....
Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by Ebakere: 8:19am On Mar 06, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Tell A Woman To Define What A Real Man Is Then Sit Back And Watch Her Define A SLAVE!

No woman can ever fill in the shoes of a man, which is why single mothers will always breed sissys and criminals instead of strong men, also the reason why no woman in ukraine will ever pick a gun to fight against russia! But hey, they will always rant in your face asking you to be a man!

Get this; The reason she wants you to act like a man at that particular point in time is because she is trying to exploit you for her selfish reasons, whether you like the sound of that or not, you better accept it for your future.
The regular girlfriend is pressuring her boyfriend to act like a man and assume FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES because she wants to get an Iphone, She wants you to act like a man and treat your woman well because she wants eat shawama or pizza! Are you seeing what i'm doing there? Thats it!

Still Typing...
Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Check my signature.
Re: MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) by Broveens42(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:
Stop letting a son with no mum tell you how to treat a woman

Candidlady grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards Are After My Life / Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat / She Likes Me, But Said "She Can't Date Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.