Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Witches And Wizards Are After My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Witches And Wizards Are After My Life (5044 Views)

Alpha Kappa Alpha Lying Whores And Witches / The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals / Witches Are Everywhere! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by GodWrites: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
It started when I tried to awaken fellow nairalanders about the nature of our reality.

Throughout my journey to enlightenment, I discovered that reality was an illusion.

Nothing is real until observed by a conscious observer.

The double-slit experiment proved this.

If nothing is real, if I am but atoms, why am I conscious?

If nothing is real, what the hell am I doing here?

These questions led me down a deep rabbit hole.

As a Catholic, my faith could not answer my questions.

I soon realised how religion was created, using the carrot and stick technique for control.

When I left the church I delved into the occult to access hidden knowledge.

I met a Monika here in NL, who inspired me greatly to master astral projection, and lucid dreaming, and to open my 3rd eye.

His monika was something like Mellin or something similar, and he has long deactivated.

While we lost contact, i never stopped learning, and I discovered how powerful I am.

I activated and perfectly aligned my chakras, and for the first time, I was at peace because I finally understand, or so I thought.

Through my astral exploration, I met beings who told me that Earth was but a prison, an energy farm for extraterrestrials.

When you express any kind of emotion or indulge in some activities like sex or masturbation, you are basically powering the matrix.

I have met these advanced beings through astral projection, and to them, we are nothing but batteries.

They built the pyramids, and other numerous energy harvesters around the world, which you will recognise through their pointed edges.

I also realised that the universe was nothing but a massive quantum computer with a powerful algorithm. And just as computers can be controlled through codes, the universe can be controlled through spells.

I thought that was all there is to know, until I learned of the multiverse and parallel realities.

Do you know that there are infinite versions of you living their life as if they are the only ones? Every time you made a decision, there is a split, another you is living the other decision.

In the grand scheme of things, we aren't really special until we become enlightened. Until you are enlightened, you are nothing but a zombie, an NPC.

When I finally raised my kundalini, I became visible on the radar, as a target.

The first organisation to reach out to me was the one percent of the one percent, also known as the Illuminati.

I had to leave Nigeria for New York, and after spending some time in one of the hotels there, i was sponsored to further my studies in witchcraft.

Did I tell you that I also had Indian masters? They could move mountains simply through mediation.

While under them, I not only learned different kinds of meditation, I learned Kung Fu, for the body must be subdued through suffering and discipline if I must reach enlightenment.

It took me decades to finally attain enlightenment, and when I tried to share my experiences here on Nairaland, I had a psychic attack.

I woke up one midnight shivering, so hard that I thought I was going to die. The worms in my stomach were at war, biting my intestines and I was crying and wriggling in pain.

I was convinced that this was the end for me. I had to unlock all my gadgets, so my family could access my bank accounts when I'm gone.

Despite my little faith in my survival that night, I still put up a little fight.

I started a mudra mediation, started cleaning my aura of negative energies, and even came here to Nairaland to plead with my followers to send forth healing energy.

For 2 weeks I battled with intense body weakness. Going to the restroom was war, lack of appetite for food, and vomiting.

I am not even 100% back to full health yet, but I'm in a much better place now.

There are covens, or perhaps a group of powerful beings that don't want the truth out, and they attacked me.

This was my first attack, and my mistake was failing to use a protection spell before divulging my experiences.

I almost died because of my silly mistake.

Do you know that everyone on Earth has a guide? It doesn't matter if you are aware or not.

The terrible experience made me seek out my guide, and it came to me in the form of a lion.

The guide doesn't interfere, unless when asked to.

You could be dying and it will stand there looking at you, unless you ask it to do something, it wouldn't move an inch.

I asked my guide to put up a 24/7 protection shield and since then, these beings have resorted to coming to me through dreams, threatening me with eternal damnation.

I am no longer afraid of them. They are afraid of me because I'm about to bring down the matrix.

Perhaps they have looked into the future, because I have plans to create a cult of powerful beings like me, who will, collectively, help bring down this illusion.

Alone I am powerful, but when two and three are gathered, the power is unimaginable.

They want me to stop writing, to stop telling my story, but they will have to make me an irresistible offer for me to stop.

Till then, seek enlightenment.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by doggedfighter(f): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
Op , you sound like one those people torturing children in Calabar accusing them of witchcraft.

You are just wallowing in delusions.

Why not see a psychiatrist ?

14 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by GodWrites: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
doggedfighter:
Op , you sound like one those people torturing children in Calabar accusing them witchcraft.

shocked

I can't harm, unless in self defence.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by Hollybratt(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hey chap, you never see anything undecided
Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by GodWrites: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hollybratt:
Hey chap, you never see anything undecided

You are right. Anytime I think I finally got it, I come to realise that I have not even scratched the surface. I know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by thesolutions(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
An atom with emotions ascended to a height of reality that doesn't exist to discover that there are infinite number of realities and different versions of him in a multiverse that doesn't exist and believe he was like a non performing Character in computer called universe who happened to be in every other universe outside his current universe called multiverse and can give instruction to this computer called universe from inside the computer using spells and won't consider himself a virus that should be deleted but want to delete every file in the computer so that the owner of the computer will be at loss.
He probably forgot that if the software is corrupted, the owner can easily restore it or format the system clean. Or maybe he should start attacking the hardware and bios which will affect the system, but no, he want every non existent individuals in this non existent realities to be wiped off too. But how can he effect any damage on the hardware since he is but a minute fraction of the software. The illusion continues.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by GodWrites: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
thesolutions:
An atom with emotions ascended to a height of reality that doesn't exist to discover that there are infinite number of realities and different versions of him in a multiverse that doesn't exist and believe he was like a non performing Character in computer called universe who happened to be in every other universe outside his current universe called multiverse and can give instruction to this computer called universe from inside the computer using spells and won't consider himself a virus that should be deleted but want to delete every file in the computer so that the owner of the computer will be at loss.
He probably forgot that if the software is corrupted, the owner can easily restore it or format the system clean. Or maybe he should start attacking the hardware and bios which will affect the system, but no, he want every non existent individuals in this non existent realities to be wiped off too. But how can he effect any damage on the hardware since he is but a minute fraction of the software. The illusion continues.

Perhaps the attack was simply the owner trying to delete me, but failed. Some viruses can be quite stubborn you know. Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by brosom(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
Plz more enlightenment, this is my kinda thing
Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by GodWrites: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
brosom:
Plz more enlightenment, this is my kinda thing

Indeed. Existence is fascinating.
Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by Anny69: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
Interesting.
Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by Anny69: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
GodWrites:

I thought witches and wizards are the same as the occultists, are there differences?
Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by GodWrites: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
Anny69:
I thought witches and wizards are the same as the occultists, are there differences?

Labels can sometimes be misleading. Witches and wizards are exceptional when it comes to casting spells and creating potions. The occultists are merely preservers of hidden knowledge, and they too can cast spells and manipulate energies if they wish.
Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by Anny69: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
GodWrites:

Labels can sometimes be misleading. Witches and wizards are exceptional when it comes to casting spells and creating potions. The occultists are merely preservers of hidden knowledge, and they too can cast spells and manipulate energies if they wish.
I see.
Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by brosom(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
GodWrites:

Of course it is, reason why I find it interesting.
Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by JustPowerApps(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
cheesy Run bro, run!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by helinues: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
You over rush your opening of third eyes. It should have been slowly.

Not all the questions have the right answers, infact some questions are unnecessary. Just focus more on self knowing

4 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by Aladdin1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Not all the questions have the right answers, infact some questions are unnecessary. Just focus more on self knowing
how do one open it slowly?
Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by Slynation(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
What are this men saying by the way...!! Odi'm ka ana nkoyeri...!!

3 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by WeirdAlien: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
Interesting...

But this is the short version.
Why don't you give us a more detailed account of your journey?

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by kmaster007: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
And dey still leave you to breathe on earth
Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by Baronthecelebri: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
Please can you predict 5 correct score and sure 10 draws, until then I'll believe you. My WhatsApp number 08137789043

3 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by Gadafii: 4:42am On Jul 03, 2023
While I may believe some of the things you listed, because definitely we are not the only civilization in the universe, my question however is that do you think there are no people hundreds of years before you who also wants to bring down the “matrix” like you intended to, are we still not in that same “matrix” today

That’s my question

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by Redpeeldtf: 4:58am On Jul 03, 2023
GodWrites:
It started when I tried to awaken fellow nairalanders about the nature of our reality.

Throughout my journey to enlightenment, I discovered that reality was an illusion.

Nothing is real until observed by a conscious observer.

The double-slit experiment proved this.

If nothing is real, if I am but atoms, why am I conscious?

If nothing is real, what the hell am I doing here?

These questions led me down a deep rabbit hole.

As a Catholic, my faith could not answer my questions.

I soon realised how religion was created, using the carrot and stick technique for control.

When I left the church I delved into the occult to access hidden knowledge.

I met a Monika here in NL, who inspired me greatly to master astral projection, and lucid dreaming, and to open my 3rd eye.

His monika was something like Mellin or something similar, and he has long deactivated.

While we lost contact, i never stopped learning, and I discovered how powerful I am.

I activated and perfectly aligned my chakras, and for the first time, I was at peace because I finally understand, or so I thought.

Through my astral exploration, I met beings who told me that Earth was but a prison, an energy farm for extraterrestrials.

When you express any kind of emotion or indulge in some activities like sex or masturbation, you are basically powering the matrix.

I have met these advanced beings through astral projection, and to them, we are nothing but batteries.

They built the pyramids, and other numerous energy harvesters around the world, which you will recognise through their pointed edges.

I also realised that the universe was nothing but a massive quantum computer with a powerful algorithm. And just as computers can be controlled through codes, the universe can be controlled through spells.

I thought that was all there is to know, until I learned of the multiverse and parallel realities.

Do you know that there are infinite versions of you living their life as if they are the only ones? Every time you made a decision, there is a split, another you is living the other decision.

In the grand scheme of things, we aren't really special until we become enlightened. Until you are enlightened, you are nothing but a zombie, an NPC.

When I finally raised my kundalini, I became visible on the radar, as a target.

The first organisation to reach out to me was the one percent of the one percent, also known as the Illuminati.

I had to leave Nigeria for New York, and after spending some time in one of the hotels there, i was sponsored to further my studies in witchcraft.

Did I tell you that I also had Indian masters? They could move mountains simply through mediation.

While under them, I not only learned different kinds of meditation, I learned Kung Fu, for the body must be subdued through suffering and discipline if I must reach enlightenment.

It took me decades to finally attain enlightenment, and when I tried to share my experiences here on Nairaland, I had a psychic attack.

I woke up one midnight shivering, so hard that I thought I was going to die. The worms in my stomach were at war, biting my intestines and I was crying and wriggling in pain.

I was convinced that this was the end for me. I had to unlock all my gadgets, so my family could access my bank accounts when I'm gone.

Despite my little faith in my survival that night, I still put up a little fight.

I started a mudra mediation, started cleaning my aura of negative energies, and even came here to Nairaland to plead with my followers to send forth healing energy.

For 2 weeks I battled with intense body weakness. Going to the restroom was war, lack of appetite for food, and vomiting.

I am not even 100% back to full health yet, but I'm in a much better place now.

There are covens, or perhaps a group of powerful beings that don't want the truth out, and they attacked me.

This was my first attack, and my mistake was failing to use a protection spell before divulging my experiences.

I almost died because of my silly mistake.

Do you know that everyone on Earth has a guide? It doesn't matter if you are aware or not.

The terrible experience made me seek out my guide, and it came to me in the form of a lion.

The guide doesn't interfere, unless when asked to.

You could be dying and it will stand there looking at you, unless you ask it to do something, it wouldn't move an inch.

I asked my guide to put up a 24/7 protection shield and since then, these beings have resorted to coming to me through dreams, threatening me with eternal damnation.

I am no longer afraid of them. They are afraid of me because I'm about to bring down the matrix.

Perhaps they have looked into the future, because I have plans to create a cult of powerful beings like me, who will, collectively, help bring down this illusion.

Alone I am powerful, but when two and three are gathered, the power is unimaginable.

They want me to stop writing, to stop telling my story, but they will have to make me an irresistible offer for me to stop.

Till then, seek enlightenment.

Satan has cunningly deceived you that the darkness you are in is light. Get out while you can before you lose your soul and end up in hell. Satan always want make men to feel they can be like God.

While you think you are your peak, You will be cut off by the enemy of your soul, Satan. Run to Jesus before it is too late and you find out you have been deceived by the great deceiver, Satan.

Jesus loves you and died for your redemption. Those beings you see are all demons masquerading as angel of lights.

The enlightenment you claimed to have is gross darkness. You are on dangerous ground!!! Repent of your evil, stop those Satanic practices and come to Jesus.

NOTE: You now sharing the same thought Satan had before he was cast out of heaven:
Satan said he will overthrow God and put his throne above the most High. Satan has deceived you to believe you can be like God and overthrow him. Get out...you are close to the end if you don't get out. Jesus loves you.

6 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by Dikastan: 6:00am On Jul 03, 2023
Una no go see.me...Dr Faustus comes to mind
Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by GodWrites: 6:56am On Jul 03, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Please can you predict 5 correct score and sure 10 draws, until then I'll believe you. My WhatsApp number 08137789043

Don't believe.
Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by helinues: 6:58am On Jul 03, 2023
Aladdin1:
how do one open it slowly?

Having privacy should be the first step
Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by GodWrites: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2023
Gadafii:
While I may believe some of the things you listed, because definitely we are not the only civilization in the universe, my question however is that do you think there are no people hundreds of years before you who also wants to bring down the “matrix” like you intended to, are we still not in that same “matrix” today

That’s my question

Time is not linear, and this very earth is not the only earth, there are numerous versions of Earth. You can be in heaven, or hell here on earth, depending on your vibration and frequency If I bring down the matrix, I am only freeing myself, not you.

4 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by GodWrites: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2023
Redpeeldtf:

Satan has cunningly deceived you that the darkness you are in is light. Get out while you can before you lose your soul and end up in hell. Satan always want make men to feel they can be like God.

While you think you are your peak, You will be cut off by the enemy of your soul, Satan. Run to Jesus before it is too late and you find out you have been deceived by the great deceiver, Satan.

Jesus loves you and died for your redemption. Those beings you see are all demons masquerading as angel of lights.

The enlightenment you claimed to have is gross darkness. You are on dangerous ground!!! Repent of your evil, stop those Satanic practices and come to Jesus.

NOTE: You now sharing the same thought Satan had before he was cast out of heaven:
Satan said he will overthrow God and put his throne above the most High. Satan has deceived you to believe you can be like God and overthrow him. Get out...you are close to the end if you don't get out. Jesus loves you.

I have met with Lucifer, and he's not who he has been made to be. You are still in a mental cage no thanks to your colonial masters and infant indoctrination.

For now you are still a zombie, an NPC, and I hope you realize the nature of your existence.

If you fail, you have an eternity to learn, but reincarnation can be painful, but you will eventually learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by GodWrites: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2023
WeirdAlien:
Interesting...

But this is the short version.
Why don't you give us a more detailed account of your journey?

Perhaps I will write a book.
Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by GodWrites: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2023
helinues:

Not really. My 3rd eye has been open for o6ver a decade before this very encounter. I know myself, if I don't I wouldn't be enlightened. The only problem I may encounter is finding individuals who also are enlightened to join my cause.
Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by Redpeeldtf: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2023
GodWrites:

I have met with Lucifer, and he's not who he has been made to be. You are still in a mental cage no thanks to your colonial masters and infant indoctrination.

For now you are still a zombie, an NPC, and I hope you realize the nature of your existence.

If you fail, you have an eternity to learn, but reincarnation can be painful, but you will eventually learn.

I knew you had already. He has deceived you and you have fallen for his deception . He told you his truth which are all lies...

The devil will appear like an angel of light to tell you everything lies. He will say he is god. he is the way. he is the good one. Don't believe him. He is a liar and the father of lies.

I am no zombie or NPC. I am a son of the living God, Jesus backed and powered by the Holy Spirit.

Satan and demons fears me because he knows at the mention of Jesus name, he will bow and be tormented and you will be set free.

I hope you come out... Satan.is a scammer. He will lie through his teeth and tell you there is no hell. there is no God. All lies.

You have believed a lie. Repent and come to Jesus.

Note: there is no reincarnation. Satan using that to give you false hope. Once you die, it is judgment direct.

I will be praying for you...You will experience the mighty power of God's deliverance wherever you are. God knows you and where you are. If I ask him, God will tell me everything I need to know about you.

Jesus loves you.

3 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards Are After My Life by helinues: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2023
GodWrites:

Not really. My 3rd eye has been open for o6ver a decade before this very encounter. I know myself, if I don't I wouldn't be enlightened. The only problem I may encounter is finding individuals who also are enlightened to join my cause.

For the fact that 3rd eye opening is mostly about self knowing, it's mostly practiced alone

Mine is also over a decade, yet to be happening events are things that I sometimes see clearly when meditating. Instincts/weird feelings about things have also been improved gan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know / First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" / Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.