Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria (55450 Views)

Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It / Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) / Ebonyi International Airport: Umahi Inspects Terminal Building- Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by MYHUBBY: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

I'm Ikwerre and I'm Igbo. I don't have time for fools cool

you're ikwerre and igbo? I'm not igbo I'm ikwerre, I'm ikwerre and igbo

your brain is on autopilot, if you dont have time for fools, why do you now have time for your dad?

confused brainstorm
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by OreMI22: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Balkan:
Umahi is borrowing from from islamic bank who are financing his projects. By the time he finishes his term , Ebonyi land will be rugarized.
The man is the biggest fool in his life

Hehehe...lol....fulani guy preaching against Islam? grin

Abeg, let Umahi borrow from Islamic bank and improve the lives of Ebonyians! After all, many Ebonyians are practicing good Muslims.

By the way, the dispute in Nigeria WAS NEVER and HAS NEVER been about religion. Its just a tribe in Nigeria that wanted to hide under Islam to dispossess others of their land.

A Nigerian practicing whatever faith they like can live with other Nigerians. AS LONG AS HE DOES NOT GO INTO THE BUSH TO ANNEX LARGE SWATHES OF FARMLAND AND CALL IT A "RUGA-CALIPHATE"

2 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Datikwerreboi(m): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
MYHUBBY:

[s]you're ikwerre and igbo? I'm not igbo I'm ikwerre, I'm ikwerre and igbo

your brain is on autopilot, if you dont have time for fools, why do you now have time for your dad?

confused brainstorm[/s]
Compound fool, are ijebu people not ijebu First before Yoruba? Illiterates marauding animal embarassed tongue
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
Balkan:
[s]Umahi is borrowing from from islamic bank who are financing his projects. By the time he finishes his term , Ebonyi land will be rugarized.
The man is the biggest fool in his life[/s]
Says a pained and bitter afonjja who can't take the development in the east. Na heartattack u go soon get . Ebonyi is Even one of the least indebted states . Like first 5 while your skull mining osun is plagued with debt that their monthly allocation is 100m grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Eastcaostboy: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tomek09:
The Executive Governor of Ebonyi State and Chairman SouthEast Governor's Forum, Chief Engr David Nweze (FNSE), this weekend inspects the construction of the longest flyover in the history of SouthEast and Nigeria at large.

The Iyere flyover is among the over 15 flyover bridges flagged off and commissioned by the Umahi led administration.

The governor noted that infrastructural development is key and top on the priority of his government and equally reiterates his commitment towards completing ongoing projects before handover date in 2023.

#Iyereflyover
#Ebonyistate
#Umahifinishingstrong
None in Enugu State isn't the same allocation or is Ebonyi own in dollers
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by MYHUBBY: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Compound fool, are ijebu people not ijebu First before Yoruba? Illiterates marauding animal embarassed tongue

how many time did ijebu tell you they're ijebu first? ijebu are Yoruba first and they never deny their heritage as ikwerre like wike did

they've told you igbo they're not ikwerre but you people complex inferiority won't allow that stink into your big head
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Do you know that by building mega projects this governor has not only brought honour to his state but in some instances Nigeria.

When the world asks about the biggest airport in Africa, they would discover that Nigeria has the biggest airport all because of the hard work of Gov. Engr. Dave Umeze Umahi.

Those hating and being envious just remember that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by verybadmouth(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Some of you come to nairaland to type trash I don't know out of both ignorance and bad belle. That's a mountainous area leading to Abia State from Ebonyi of which the hill is so steep and has been taking lives . It's a good thing for the Easterners . Go carry your bad belle go do normal skull mining Una Sabi for osun and leave progressive people to develop and advance cool
Now I know you are an envious biaflan grin
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by objpmb: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tomek09:
The Executive Governor of Ebonyi State and Chairman SouthEast Governor's Forum, Chief Engr David Nweze (FNSE), this weekend inspects the construction of the longest flyover in the history of SouthEast and Nigeria at large.

The Iyere flyover is among the over 15 flyover bridges flagged off and commissioned by the Umahi led administration.

The governor noted that infrastructural development is key and top on the priority of his government and equally reiterates his commitment towards completing ongoing projects before handover date in 2023.

#Iyereflyover
#Ebonyistate
#Umahifinishingstrong

This Ebonyi State Governor has shown there is still a patriotic politician who loves his people in Nigeria. I wish Nigerians will open their God given brains (which they have covered) and go and beg this man to be their president in 2023. I am sure he will transform Nigeria as never envisaged before.

2 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
He doesn't engage expensive foreign construction companies and uses direct labour so he is able to complete projects at a tiny fraction of the normal cost . If you see some of his mega projects he uses bamboo instead of expensive scaffolding rods and he uses human labour where others are hiring or buying expensive machinery.
VIKTO83:
From where this guy gets money to execute all these projects still surprises me.

3 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
To build quality infrastructure is one thing and very commendable , but to insist on painting those flyovers is purely a demonstration of love for his people.
objpmb:

This Ebonyi State Governor has shown there is still a patriotic politician who loves his people in Nigeria. I wish Nigerians will open their God given brains (which they have covered) and go and beg this man to be their president in 2023. I am sure he will transform Nigeria as never envisaged before.
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
MrSensor:
must be named Buhari Fly-Over.

Malaria or ment?
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tomek09:

#Iyereflyover
#Ebonyistate
#Umahifinishingstrong
This is a big bridge not a flyover.
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Proway: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
What's the essence of this project when he can not pay salaries for months
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Tomek09(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
ariesbull:
is it ogun that is raising their IGR with skulling that is automation

Is it Maiduguri that is trying to fight Islamist

Is it the Bayelsa that is busy with illegal refinery

Abeg shich state that is building automation

Co-ask
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Bayyajidda(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
anonimi:

You are such a terrible liar who needs more lessons from our misinformation minister.

Says someone that doesn't know where he stands . I'm in Borno right now, and the only flyover in Maiduguri is the one at "Custom" If you know anyone in Borno, call and ask 'em.

You're too petty Anonimi, a petty sycophant for that matter. I've always known you here to be that, right from the day you joined Nairaland.

https://www.africanews.com/2021/12/24/president-buhari-inaugurates-state-projects-in-maiduguri/
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Kpengla(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
MrSensor:

Name it Anus Flyover...because Umahi is always sniffing that Fula anus 24/7
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Franking: 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
MrSensor:

How about Your Papa flyover? That should be apt since you clearly reason with your sh*t hole.
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Franking: 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
East still at the level of flyovers when other states are almost done with automation of transport system.

Anyway, Okezie Ikpeazu knows the east far better than I do and he has this to say:

You wanna be noticed? Congratulations. You have been noticed, now Fvck and get back to your hole.
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Ebubu2: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
wiseoneking:
Though this is not bad but I expected Umahi to toe the paths of development process especially of Anambra state that tends majorly in human index development, sound education etc. Ebonyi state is probably the least developed eastern states and the most illiterate. They should overhaul the primary and secondary education system by making sure that children in rural villages have access to good education. I am really excited about his infrastructures but that is like taking the pattern of Northern states like Kano who ate bend to impress the society by building longest flyover, longest that but having the most illiterate society in Nigeria. Invest heavily in education, Agriculture and small research and not on these for now. In I actually applauded him for King David medical university but unfortunately, the cost of medicine there is as that of private university which defeats the aim of accessibility of the average Eboyians.
For example, the international cargo airport is actually not needed in Ebonyi state for now, I bet you it will be poorly utilized compared to Anambra airport. Fortunately, the few people that will even make use of it are most likely be Anambrarians.
Summary of what I am driving at is that he should HEAVILY LOOK INTO PRIMARY AND SECONDARY EDUCATION FUNDING AND MASSIVE LITERACY PROG before the pattern of development of a SE is state be liken to a heavily illiterate NW like Kano.

Comrade calm down. Only him can do everything. He should do his bit where his strength can carry him. Play his part in the fundamental development of Ebonyi state and history will be kind enough to him. Next governor will identify those areas you highlighted and strengthen on them.

Government is in continuum and not one tenure doing every frigging thing!

Dave is doing well. Don’t critic his infrastructure revamp, it was highly needed as there was dearth of infrastructure in Ebonyi state. He grew up being mocked that Ebonyi has no flyover, mall, or fine sceneries.

Today Ebonyi has over 15 completed flyovers, standard hospitals, international airport, international stadium, another mini stadium, multiple highways, new computer village and new car park.

A rail track in the eastern corridor is also connecting through Ebonyi and in construction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by YorobaPIGS: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s]East still at the level of flyovers when other states are almost done with automation of transport system.

Anyway, Okezie Ikpeazu knows the east far better than I do and he has this to say:[/s]
kitikpa gba gbuo gi
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Ebubu2: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
mex551:
how many persons live in Ebonyl? How many has cars? Is there really a traffic problem in Ebonyi? Thought projects are supposed to solve problems? Why not try to build and develop Agriculture where Ebonyi has comparative advantage in the production of Rice and Yam? Abeg leave these misplaced priorities
your state wey get the traffic congestion why them no build the longest flyover, biggest mall and best airport?

Rotten bad belle speaks
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Ebubu2: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
meeky247:
He will be the next minister of works and transport. Mr project.
it will fit him
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Ebubu2: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
jimyjames:

The most foolish comment probably from a kid who knows nothing

By the way if ebonyi should accept ruga why wait for umahi's tenure to finish? Cause it's easier for ruga to happen in his tenure than after his tenure
no mind the dolt
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Evermantalkasit(f): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
WHY?
MrSensor:
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Tochj(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tomek09:

Which States are through with automation of transport system
Ondo and Ekiti �����
Oh!!
I forgot that no road at all
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Tomek09(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Nigerian leaders believe that building flyovers is the signpost of highest performance in governance.

They are trying to outdo each other in this mediocrity.

Shame on all of them.
Oga this very flyover is strategic and extremely important. The terrain is slopy and hilly and has taken lots of lives in the past due to difficulty in accessing it. Not every flyover is meant to ease traffic. Ask question before condemning a project please.
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Femi316: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
Governor wen get sense on like our own wen do teeth like local government shovel... the Governor of delta State Okowa
Tomek09:

#Iyereflyover
#Ebonyistate
#Umahifinishingstrong
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Tomek09(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Proway:
What's the essence of this project when he can not pay salaries for months
What's the essence of salaries when people who ply this route always end up dead due to its terrain??
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Artisticity1: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
verybadmouth:
The structure to me looks weak. I hope it will stand the test of time. Fear eebo man

I can tell you this... This is the best tructure you can get from any sitting governor. Dave doesn't take shit. In as much as I hate him for his cruelty to workers but as a civil engineer who have worked in some of his contracts, I tell you this... It is at its Ultimum strength.

2 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Tomek09(m): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
Femi316:
Governor wen get sense on like our own wen do teeth like local government shovel... the Governor of delta State Okowa
Delta na one State wey corruption is the order of the day. Very rich state with no commensurate projects to show for it. Since Onitsha business men stop buying and building lands in Asaba, development there looks stalled. Even the inner Asaba roads are nothing to write home about.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Train Passes Directly Through A 19 Storey Residential Building In China / Dangote Is Building Roads Across Nigeria; See Some Of Them (PHOTOS) / Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.