Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria (55427 Views)

Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It / Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) / Ebonyi International Airport: Umahi Inspects Terminal Building- Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by kararew941: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nice one oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Ebubu2: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Grgton:
Where is the traffic?? I thought flyover is built to contend traffic flow
It is more of the nature of the geographical terrain that’s why it needs flyover. It is a mountainous hill and causes so much accident when descending down from the road so flyover is used to gradually descend transporters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by anonimi: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ebubu2:
God bless Umahi for this.

How many people has he employed since he became governor for God to bless him

1 Like

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by lacasera14(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Flyover in the middle of nowhere. And is the longest. To what end?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by symbianDON(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Can governors of northern states take a trip to southern states to see what governance should be about??

3 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by MYHUBBY: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
flyover flyover everywhere

this short dwarf is just seeking political validation, what's the economical value of this flyover in Ebonyi rather than mere sighting?

are the road of Afikpo and other rural areas in Ebonyi completed? how are the poor Ebonyi people fairing?

Umahi is trying bla bla with little allocation he's getting as if he's not collecting loan

this is mismanagement at its peak, Ebonyi need industries, need more economical income not flyover up and down
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by anonimi: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
Grgton:

The traffic is inside the rogue’s pockets while the suffering victims of his thieving ways hail him nevertheless.

2 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Dawn91(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
verybadmouth:
The structure to me looks weak. I hope it will stand the test of time. Fear ibo man
[/s]
Say no to tribalism

10 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
This man is really trying oo

2 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by brandsoncharlie: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
verybadmouth:
The structure to me looks weak. I hope it will stand the test of time. Fear ibo man
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by symbianDON(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
lacasera14:
if it's going to ease transportation, why not?

2 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by brandsoncharlie: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
lacasera14:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by verybadmouth(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
Say no to tribalism
Say no to corrupt leaders bro. Nobody is tribalistic here.

1 Like

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by anonimi: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
symbianDON:
Can governors of northern states take a trip to southern states to see what governance should be about??

In your narrow view it is about bridges, right?
Is that why Nigerians dey japa to Ukraine and other places where we are treated worse than dogs
Or it is for jobs that pay well compared with the total package of their politicians?
Can we ever be wise

2 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Bayyajidda(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
East still at the level of flyovers when other states are almost done with automation of transport system.

Anyway, Okezie Ikpeazu knows the east far better than I do and he has this to say:

Shut it, your best performing Governor Zulum's state has only one flyover bridge.

7 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by anonimi: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
lacasera14:

To end in his pockets and bullion vans like for the rogue on Bourdillon.

2 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by tempusfugit: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Anambra people go shame ooo
BKayy:
By the time this man will be through with Ebonyi state, their reputation will change for the best for a long time to come
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by humility33(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
4ckyou:

I wish Edo state can borrow him, we need all this infrastructures in Edo
I tell u Obaseki is just a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Oricha79(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Randomgist:
Respect to this Governor. I wonder where he gets the money from that the rest of South East Governors cannot get from
exactly my question long time ago
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by anonimi: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Bayyajidda:
Shut it, your best performing Governor Zulum's state has only one flyover bridge.

Performance is now about number of flyovers?
Not about every child in government schools?
Not about water in every building?
Not about feeder good roads with clear gutters?
Don’t we truly deserve our hellish life

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by uchaymart(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
Grgton:

it is to connect roads, sir
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by penceman(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
All them looters building mundane white monkey projects that have zero impact on the poor just to syphon money away.
the starting project for our level is to sign agreement with china to purchase solar panels and plan to put solar on the roof of millions of house holds before 8yrs tenure. When you do that people will see improve living standard. Leave the road and bridges to the private rich but focus on solar power
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by symbianDON(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
anonimi:

In your narrow view it is about bridges, right?
Is that why Nigerians dey japa to Ukraine and other places where we are treated worse than dogs
Or it is for jobs that pay well compared with the total package of their politicians?
Can we ever be wise
in your narrow view, it is wrong to commend a governor who is apparently working right? Besides, did mention anywhere in my post that 'it is all about building bridges?'

4 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Almaigaa: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
40 miters bridge is what this people are referring to as "long bridge," what will they say if they see bridges in Kaduna, Kano, Jos, Lagos, Ogun, PH. grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by boscho(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Stop showing yourself as a fool every day. U have made posting this old picture your national anthem that you recite everytime. Why don't you show the current picture instead of using the old one when work was still going on. Mind you I've known who you are and any time your drown is seen on that site, it would be broken I promise you.

lightskinnigga:
but the only flyover in osun state can’t even contain a Keke
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Bayyajidda(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
anonimi:

Performance is now about number of flyovers?
Not about every child in government schools?
Not about water in every building?
Not about feeder good roads with clear gutters?
Don’t we truly deserve our hellish life

Who is this one? What do you know about performance? Do you base in Borno to term him the best performing given your stated parameters?

1 Like

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by anonimi: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Bayyajidda:
Who is this one? What do you know about performance? Do you base in Borno to term him the best performing given your stated parameters?

Both of them are bad performers.
EOD

1 Like

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by drlateef: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
He try small. But is it longer than Third Mainland Bridge?
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by anonimi: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
symbianDON:
in your narrow view, it is wrong to commend a governor who is apparently working right? Besides, did mention anywhere in my post that 'it is all about building bridges?'

If you don’t know how many people he has employed, then you can’t challenge my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by kelechi50: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Come to Ondo, Osun,Ekiti and see holdup every morning
LeoDeKing:
East still at the level of flyovers when other states are almost done with automation of transport system.

Anyway, Okezie Ikpeazu knows the east far better than I do and he has this to say:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Car Carrying Another Car In Ketu, Lagos / Lady Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Niger State (Pictures) / Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.