Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” (1417 Views)

MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) / Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
donbachi:
ok oo.
You must be exhausted
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by donbachi(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
You must be exhausted
yeah!..been working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by worldclass68(m): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
Go and get prep asap.

1 Like

Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Oturatetuala(m): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
Chai... You self go tell am say your own done mature to AIDs say you won make the death fast for both of una.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Been Feeling Sad Because Of This / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Growing Up(18+) / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.