Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” (1388 Views)

MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) / Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by IamKizzbrown10(m): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Imagine yourself in this scenario..
You met this beautiful in a night club, took her home to pass the night with.

You two had the first round of sex without condom. Had the second round and on the third.

Then she said, “babe I’m HIV positive..i forgot to tell you because I was drunk”.

What would be your reaction? Meanwhile your dick is inside her pussy rotating.

Are you gonna stop KNACKING her immediately or continue till you cum?

On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected Sex, She Told You “Baby I’m HIV Positive” – What Would You Do?
Let’s hear from you.

Drop your comments below
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Tejumola856: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Speechless
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Baitullah: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
Bonded in love and disease grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by JAOS(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
it can be treated within 48hrs of intercourse so i will continue

1 Like

Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
I'd be devastated.
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by donbachi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
On the fouth round i will tell her "baby u're on ur way to hell,i'm sending u there cos i was drunk"
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
donbachi:
On the fouth round i will tell her "baby u're on ur way to hell,i'm sending u there cos i was drunk"
Sex maniac pastor,any sex topic na im dem day see you
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by donbachi(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
so,make i no fvck becos i be pastor...how e dey do u...iyaebe.
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
donbachi:
so,make i no fvck becos i be pastor...how e dey do u...iyaebe.
Pastors should be shy on any sex topics but your own day describe favourite styles sef.All hail my canal pastor lol
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Aboks(m): 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
High way to the grave
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by donbachi(m): 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Pastors should be shy on any sex topics but your own day describe favourite styles sef.All hail my canal pastor lol
i'm fvcking and typing dis.
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
donbachi:
i'm fvcking and typing dis.
Eww so raw for an ordained pastor
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Boogyman557: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Na dat Time I go increase d NACKING...

I go Even LITE UP WEED and bang well...

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Ecos(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin oboy, ur NEPA don carry light oh
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Deborah98(f): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Should you be having sex in the first place before getting married? Okay and even if your answer is yes, should it be unprotected. What do you guys refer to as sin? To me sin is something one does and afterwards feels guilty, condemned and inferior.

PS: I'm not judging anyone just that the rate of immorality and moral decadence is one the increase in this our generation and it baffles me what will be retained for our future generations to copy from. It's well God will help us.

2 Likes

Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Sekoni003(m): 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lol, I'm gonna choke her till she's knocking on heaven's gate. I no wan hear say na joke oh grin.
On a serious note tho: Can never happen coz I'm always wrapping up for these thots. No trust in these streets cheesy
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Totilopussylick(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Sekoni003:
Lol, I'm gonna choke her till she's knocking on heaven's gate. I no wan hear say na joke oh grin
And that how you go rent one room inside prison cheesy
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Sekoni003(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
And that how you go rent one room inside prison cheesy

Nah. She's only gonna knock on the gates bro. She won't enter grin
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Totilopussylick(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
JAOS:
it can be treated within 48hrs of intercourse so i will continue
So there's a cure
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Totilopussylick(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
Sekoni003:

Nah. She's only gonna knock on the gates bro. She won't enter grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by DroppingLiquid: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
If she tells you this, then she loves you because you can take a drug to make sure you don't become positive.
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by toujurs: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Lolz grin

1 Like

Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by donbachi(m): 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Eww so raw for an ordained pastor
u need see how we kissed,sucked and bleeped...me and wifey.
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Exkandayee(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
I'll continue,then go purchase prep after that,then bid her farewell

1 Like

Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
[url][/url]i
donbachi:
u need see how we kissed,sucked and bleeped...me and wifey.
I hate youuuuu
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by donbachi(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
[url][/url]i I hate youuuuu
As long as i'm loved by my creator,wife and kids....i dont give a fvck about who hate me.
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
donbachi:
As long as i'm loved by my creator,wife and kids....i dont give a fvck about who hate me.
lol,hope you didn’t take that seriously,how can I hate my one and only canal pastor.You just made me jealous
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by donbachi(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol,hope you didn’t take that seriously,how can I hate my one and only canal pastor.You just made me jealous
eyaaa!
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
I
donbachi:
eyaaa!
You don’t even look married
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
donbachi:
eyaaa!
Dont eiya me jor
Re: On The Third Rounds Of Unprotected S£x, She Told You “baby I’m HIV Positive” by donbachi(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Dont eiya me jor
ok oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? / University Lady Confesses To Infecting Over 20 Guys With HIV On Campus / Young Man Cries Non-stop Till He Passes Out After Being Served Breakfast (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.