Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression (16399 Views)

US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression / Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza / China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by bluefilm: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
joyandfaith:

There is nothing like one world government. It is different from new world order.

I will not go down that road with you when you are already arguing from a wrong premise.

So, I will give it to you.

Whatever you say or believe to be the truth, you're right.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by joyandfaith: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
bluefilm:

I will not go down that road with you when you are already arguing from a wrong premise.

So, I will give it to you.

Whatever you say or believe to be the truth, you're right.

Thanks.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Alexgeneration(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
Igbofam:

If Russia shuts off Gas supply to Europe that would be tantamount to suicide for them because that is the only channel of financial reprieve left for them.

It would hurt them way more than it would hurt Europe
China can always buy the gas, African countries that abstained during the last UN meeting can also buy the gas,Asian countries that abstained will also buy.

If they turn off the gas supply, give it 2 weeks and Europe will be bleeding like mad,chaos will erupt everywhere, job losses, death from cold etc.

Ask yourself, why didn't they ban the Russian gas in their barrage of "sanctions "?
Your almighty USA still buys their gas worth $1 billion everyday despite their "I stand with Ukraine ".

Like I said, let them keep banning but don't wail when Russia pulls the plugs and hundreds die from cold.

1 Like

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Rubbiish(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
derogeo:
but when America invaded Libya, all this sanctions never cropped up. the be forming like they own the world
Na that one dey pain u?
Killing innocent people just to prove your hate for America? Do u think the innocent people in Ukraine deserve to die? Because no one queried america, it is now justifiable for powerful countries to start attacking smaller ones?

1 Like

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Bigchristo: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Originality007:
grin Good, by the time All this sanctions stay with Dem for 3months, Even my Town Ogbese in Akure will b far far better than Russia

meanwhile Putin country men are protesting against Putin invasion of Ukraine while we have some heartless fellow here of Nairaland defending him, all because of Thier hatred towards US and the West.
You can keep letting the US and it’s allies fool you, but some people are wise enough to see the truth, when the West was funding the UKRAINIAN government to be bombing innocent citizens killing men and children of Donbass and Luhansk since 8yrs now none of you ever see that even currently they’re still pressing him not to negotiate with Russia in terms of the demand placed on table, even in face of while the Ukrainians citizens are dying the west is still supplying them arms to further resist and using their own people as shield all because of political gains they don’t care about those who are dying all they care about is politics and power US and NATO are playing war games go winning allies otherwise they shouldn’t be expanding to the Eastern Europe despite the agreement that banned them, na trouble them Dey find and dem see am excess

1 Like

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Elsueno: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
Basheer22:

A loaf of bread will be worth more than an AK47 in Russia, very soon.

LMAO, this shows how empty headed some of u western as# lickers are, Russia might lag for a while in tech advancement...but am pretty sure food won't be a problem..... besides when it comes to wheat, only China & India are ahead of them...so even bread would be available almost free... instead na we for naija go surfer due to high cost of flour if we choose to follow d west to sanction d Russians grin

2 Likes

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Rubbiish(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
adeomos:
None of you is seeing the end game of the western, this issues with Russia is going the Libia way, whereby the people of Russia will revort against Putin, therefore putting and end to Putin reign, to out Putin is the main deal
Exactly @bold
Reason Putin should be very careful!
Once his people start hating him, it will be very difficult for him to win. He cannot be fighting on two fonts, within & outside. His people will soon get tired! These sanctions are already affecting their business.

2 Likes

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by naija4life247: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
sotall:
By the time the West finish dealing with Russia, even China will not recognize them. grin grin

Putin will rather help God to end the world by nuking all of us than surrender.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by CoronaVirusPro: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
bluefilm:
The good news is that Russia doesn't care.

If America likes, they can even shut down their own government.

Russia wouldn't still care.

Putin is the man standing up against the New World Order.

That's why they want to use any excuse they can come up with to take him out.

But they will meet their match in Putin, for sure.

And what will happen to Russians?

Are you aware Russians life savings and investment have crashed.

You have no idea about Economic Nuclear weapon

When you net worth reduces by two digit overnight. You will face reality.

4 Likes

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by SeriouslySense(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
smiley smiley
Viltron:

These are the same fellows who defend the mannequin in Aso rock
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Oddfinder: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
adeomos:
None of you is seeing the end game of the western, this issues with Russia is going the Libia way, whereby the people of Russia will revort against Putin, therefore putting and end to Putin reign, to out Putin is the main deal
I understand your point
But Putin was elected in an election. Not a ruler like gadafi..putin can only be removed through an election..
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by sotall(m): 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
naija4life247:

Putin will rather help God to end the world by nuking all of us than surrender.

He can't do it.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Masterito(m): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lol, guy you bad.
sotall:
By the time the West finish dealing with Russia, even China will not recognize them. grin grin
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Masterito(m): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lol, election ke. Hahaha. Putin always select himself.
Oddfinder:

I understand your point
But Putin was elected in an election. Not a ruler like gadafi..putin can only be removed through an election..
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
Originality007:

u will soon cry for Putin, just wait and see
Says the person who survives on a generator for electricity

1 Like

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Oddfinder: 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Alexgeneration:
China can always buy the gas, African countries that abstained during the last UN meeting can also buy the gas,Asian countries that abstained will also buy.

If they turn off the gas supply, give it 2 weeks and Europe will be bleeding like mad,chaos will erupt everywhere, job losses, death from cold etc.

Ask yourself, why didn't they ban the Russian gas in their barrage of "sanctions "?
Your almighty USA still buys their gas worth $1 billion everyday despite their "I stand with Ukraine ".

Like I said, let them keep banning but don't wail when Russia pulls the plugs and hundreds die from cold.
PayPal isn t even functional in Nigeria
Like u writly stated,if the west is actually serious with this madness, if they get mind. they should just boycott Russia gas for just 2 days, America and Europe. Else there're just catching cruise with Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Alexgeneration(m): 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Oddfinder:

PayPal isn t even functional in Nigeria
Like u writly stated,if the west is actually serious with this madness, if they get mind. they should just boycott Russia gas for just 2 days, America and Europe. Else there're just catching cruise with Ukraine
Same people "standing with Ukraine " are providing fund for the war by buying Russian gas. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by msrcusgarvey6(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
Right now in Ukraine you cant buy nor sell, their transport is not working, many not living in their convenient houses. You cant export and import, only in places controlled by Russia will they be farming come April/May. What will be the difference
Dididrumz:
Good.

People defending Putin are ignorantly STUPID
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
bluefilm:

Don't make me laugh, please.

But all the same... You got some Black erotics for me?

My love and support for Putin can never equal my love and addiction for Black erotics.

I know. You're always supporting the bad guys, but I had thought you would learn your lessons after your support Trump, Atiku, Aregbesola, Jonathan and Ambode was fruitless.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by bluefilm: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

I know. You're always supporting the bad guys, but I had thought you would learn your lessons after your support Trump, Atiku, Aregbesola, Jonathan and Ambode was fruitless.

You don't know me at all.

The only guy in that your list that I fully supported and still support till this day is Mr. Donald Trump.

You know why?

That's because Mr. Donald Trump tried to stand in the way of the New World Order.

They created the COVID SCAMdemic to get the guy out of office.

Which they did.

Putin is now standing in the way of the New World Order.

They are now drumming global support for the destruction of Russia all in the guise of standing with Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Osasking: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Putin needs to be impeached ASAP angry otherwise Russia's economy may take decade to recover from his deviancies
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
bluefilm:

You don't know me at all.

The only guy in that your list that I fully supported and still support till this day is Mr. Donald Trump.

You know why?

That's because Mr. Donald Trump tried to stand in the way of the New World Order.

They created the COVID SCAMdemic to get the guy out of office.

Which they did.

Putin is now standing in the way of the New World Order.

They are now drumming support for the destruction of Russia all in the guise of standing with Ukraine.

Na wa o.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by bluefilm: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
And what will happen to Russians?

Are you aware Russians life savings and investment have crashed.

You have no idea about Economic Nuclear weapon

When you net worth reduces by two digit overnight. You will face reality.

For your information, Russia is a super power.

Part of being a super power is being ready for anything sanction/s that might come against you.

Much lesser Countries economically speaking like Iran, North Korea have been sanctioned in the past, and those countries are still kicking.

Russia's sits in a strategic position in the world.

Even the countries sanctioning Russia are afraid of what Russia could do to them in retaliation.

Therefore, no matter the weight of the sanctions being spelt out for Russia, Russia will still get through it like it's nothing.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by HitSong: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
Originality007:
grin Good, by the time All this sanctions stay with Dem for 3months, Even my Town Ogbese in Akure will b far far better than Russia

meanwhile Putin country men are protesting against Putin invasion of Ukraine while we have some heartless fellow here of Nairaland defending him, all because of Thier hatred towards US and the West.
BASTARDS will always be bastards and HYPOCRITES will always be HYPOCRITES...

You are here always talking about Ukraine and Russia but never in your Hypocrisy life have you condemned what has be going on in Palestine or Syria etc
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by CoronaVirusPro: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
bluefilm:

For your information, Russia is a super power.

Part of being a super power is being ready for anything sanction/s that might come against you.

Much lesser Countries economically speaking like Iran, North Korea have been sanctioned in the past, and those countries are still kicking.

Russia's sits in a strategic position in the world.

Even the countries sanctioning Russia are afraid of what Russia could do to them in retaliation.

Therefore, no matter the weight of the sanctions being spelt out for Russia, Russia will still get through it like it's nothing.

Russia is only a super power in military.

Economically, it’s dead!

Oligarchs own and milk the country. An average Nigerian is far better than an average Russian. The major class of people in Russia are “extremely Rich” and “extremely poor”

Russia has a technology peculiar it. From Automobile, medicine, telecom, aviation, IT or whatever, They are nobody.

It’s a poverty enclave.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by bluefilm: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Russia is only a super power in military.

Economically, it’s dead!

Oligarchs own and milk the country. An average Nigerian is far better than an average Russian. The major class of people in Russia are “extremely Rich” and “extremely poor”

Russia has a technology peculiar it. From Automobile, medicine, telecom, aviation, IT or whatever, They are nobody.

It’s a poverty enclave.

Stop talking thrash.

When the whole of Europe depend on you as a country for their Energy supply, you can't tell me that the country cannot be a super power economically.

Even your fellow anti-Putin cohorts will not agree with you that an average Nigerian is better than an average Russian.

Better in what way/s if I may ask?

Nonsense. sad
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by CoronaVirusPro: 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
bluefilm:

Stop talking thrash.

When the whole of Europe depend on you as a country for their Energy supply, you can't tell me that the country cannot be a super power economically.

Even your fellow anti-Putin cohorts will not agree with you that an average Nigerian is better than an average Russian.

Nonsense. sad

You are not current.

Just 30% of Europe is what Russia powers. And alternatives are there. Nigeria and Canada are capable to take that 30%.

Russia does not lower the whole of Europe! I repeat, just 30%

And also, not every country is Europe or abroad. Russia is not abroad. Average Nigerians do FAR better than average Russians
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Timekeeper452: 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
bluefilm:

Guy stop comparing that your Nigeria with Russia because Russia no be your mate.

Russia is supplying oil and gas to the rest of Europe.

You cannot even supply yourself enough oil and gas in that your Nigeria.

The best you can do is to supply adulterated petrol.

What a joke!
yet Russia’s currency is as useless as ours.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Oddfinder: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Same people "standing with Ukraine " are providing fund for the war by buying Russian gas. grin grin
Double standards

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Oddfinder: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
bluefilm:

Stop talking thrash.

Nonsense. sad
These guys are comedians
He said an average Nigerian is farr better than an average Russian..western media don damage him finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK To Send Long-range Rocket Artillery To Ukraine Despite Russian Threats. / Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli / Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.