Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression (16395 Views)

US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression / Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza / China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by goodheart01: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Shoodboi:
Time and time again, experience has proven that economic warfare has little effect on the country getting attacked (Russia in this case).

Russians will feel the heat in the meantime but will soon find alternatives and stick to it, even after the so-called sanctions are lifted.

Lol... u must be a clown. Are u for real?! Then why did the Soviet Union crumble if economic warfare isn’t relevant. Imagine u even say such for a county like Russia as if their economy has any relevance before. If it were China I wouldn’t mind what u said.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by goodheart01: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
akilo1:
Those who are underestimating the US can now see that Russian will be like village by the time Biden is done with them

Anyone underestimating the US is foolish. I say so because I wonder how a normal person can underestimate a country that has both the Military, Economic and Logistic capability to be called a super power. Infact they are the only country to have fully what it takes to be called a world power. It’s not easy being able to control the global economy and have your currency as the global reserve coupled with a network of military installations world wide.

Biden is just using one of America’s weapons which is global economic power to deal with Russia. They want to tell Putin that there are some wars u fight with brain and not always weapons

1 Like

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by goodheart01: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
bluefilm:

First of all, Russia no be France.

If you are expecting ordinary Russians in the streets to start protesting against a DICTATOR like Putin, then you are high on cheap Arizona.

Arab spring was Ignited by the American government to take out Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi.

I like the fact u say Putin is a dictator, so case closed. But if I may ask u, with a dictator in power in Russia, if you're given an American visa and a Russian visa which one would u go for??
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by goodheart01: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
emmanuelpopson:
will this stop PUTIN from invading Ukraine more?? NOO
the Russian i am seeing are going to endure this too kos china who is a bigger economy is backing them as well.. so they have a big brother to rely on...

U say they rely on China?! However the Chinese are ignoring them so far. Infact the Chinese don’t want to be so involved because they value their economy more than friendship, and they are also wishing Russia to fall so they can occupy the number two world position. It’s still about competition and international politics, so get this fact right??
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by goodheart01: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Originality007:
grin Good, by the time All this sanctions stay with Dem for 3months, Even my Town Ogbese in Akure will b far far better than Russia

meanwhile Putin country men are protesting against Putin invasion of Ukraine while we have some heartless fellow here of Nairaland defending him, all because of Thier hatred towards US and the West.

They hate the US but would gladly choose a US visa over a Russian one. Is their mumu not fresh?!
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by goodheart01: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
bluefilm:
The good news is that Russia doesn't care.

If America likes, they can even shut down their own government.

Russia wouldn't still care.

Putin is the man standing up against the New World Order.

That's why they want to use any excuse they can come up with to take him out.

But they will meet their match in Putin, for sure.

You’re in your ghetto one room shack typing nonsense from a broken phone. Did u communicate with Putin to know so?? Even the Russians themselves are already feeling the heat, not to talk of the next few months
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by goodheart01: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
Alexgeneration:
China can always buy the gas, African countries that abstained during the last UN meeting can also buy the gas,Asian countries that abstained will also buy.

If they turn off the gas supply, give it 2 weeks and Europe will be bleeding like mad,chaos will erupt everywhere, job losses, death from cold etc.

Ask yourself, why didn't they ban the Russian gas in their barrage of "sanctions "?
Your almighty USA still buys their gas worth $1 billion everyday despite their "I stand with Ukraine ".

Like I said, let them keep banning but don't wail when Russia pulls the plugs and hundreds die from cold.

Some of u talk without thinking. Wasn’t Europe surviving without gas?? Or did they all diet cold when there was no gas?? Moreover Russia isn’t the only county to supply gas. Even the state of Alaska in the US also has a lot of gas because it’s close to Russia. The state of Texas produces gas. So all it would take for the Americans is to up the ante for gas production simple!
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by bluefilm: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
goodheart01:
I like the fact u say Putin is a dictator, so case closed. But if I may ask u, with a dictator in power in Russia, if you're given an American visa and a Russian visa which one would u go for??

I will be in Russia at a drop of a hat!!!

Just so you know, I am about to start learning Russian in readiness for the joyful day I will go and live in Russia.

Fuck_ American Visa.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by goodheart01: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
bluefilm:

I will be in Russia at a drop of a hat!!!

Just so you know, I am about to start learning Russian in readiness for the joyful day I will go and live in Russia.

Fuck_ American Visa.

Lol... I know una type. Keep lying yourself
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by bluefilm: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
goodheart01:

Lol... I know una type. Keep lying yourself

You asked me a question.

I gave you an answer that came straight from the bottom of my heart.

But you still want to doubt me.

Why?

Because quite unlike you, I have decided never to be a slave to the American way of life anymore!!!

Well, it doesn't change anything whether you believe me or not.

Russia is my newest love.

Long live Russia.

Long live Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
goodheart01:

U say they rely on China?! However the Chinese are ignoring them so far. Infact the Chinese don’t want to be so involved because they value their economy more than friendship, and they are also wishing Russia to fall so they can occupy the number two world position. It’s still about competition and international politics, so get this fact right??

Says who. If they aren't backing the Russians. How come the Chinese blocked their citizens access to watch the EPL kos the EPL changed their logo to support Ukraine and there public protest in stadia across England. You don't have to wait to see what is going on here
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
goodheart01:

Some of u talk without thinking. Wasn’t Europe surviving without gas?? Or did they all diet cold when there was no gas?? Moreover Russia isn’t the only county to supply gas. Even the state of Alaska in the US also has a lot of gas because it’s close to Russia. The state of Texas produces gas. So all it would take for the Americans is to up the ante for gas production simple!

The American gas and oil is very expensive.. And they will have to ship the cargo to Europe meanwhile the Russias are using the pipelines to do that. Which saves cost and is very cheap..
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Imbecilicsamuel: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
LawalAminu abiodunjonah aka Satanicsatanist:
cool cool cool. My mama yansh

Beanmanx
Obamamessi
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Imbecilicsamuel: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2022

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Imbecilicsamuel: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
you are called come and help because I aboit to destroy my mama yansh

After confessing you have hiv. grin
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Alexgeneration(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
goodheart01:

Europe were surviving without gas but with coal and I wonder who will be burning coal in their apartment with the kind of buildings they have now.

Alaska, Texas,Nigeria,Saudi Arabia etc has gas and I wonder how they will transport the gas and power houses and factories of Europe without a pipeline,and pipelines are not built in two weeks.

You see who is talking without thinking now?
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Imbecilicsamuel: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
you are called come and help because I aboit about to destroy her yansh

Product of eba school.

Ash@wo pikin. cheesy
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by goodheart01: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Alexgeneration:

Europe were surviving without gas but with coal and I wonder who will be burning coal in their apartment with the kind of buildings they have now.

Alaska, Texas,Nigeria,Saudi Arabia etc has gas and I wonder how they will transport the gas and power houses and factories of Europe without a pipeline,and pipelines are not built in two weeks.

You see who is talking without thinking now?

U are the one talking with out thinking because they will still survive in the cold. And type of building has nothing to do with it because chimney houses are still being used in the US and Europe till date
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Imbecilicsamuel: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
you are called come and help because I aboit to destroy my mama yansh

Have you followed Jeon yet? cool

Scared B1ctch grin

1 Like

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by goodheart01: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
emmanuelpopson:

The American gas and oil is very expensive.. And they will have to ship the cargo to Europe meanwhile the Russias are using the pipelines to do that. Which saves cost and is very cheap..

I know, but folks here keep talking as if the US doesn’t have gas. I know it’s because most of them know nothing and they comment based on what another silly person has said. They don’t take time to research before talking on public forum

1 Like

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by ObamaMessi: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Beanmanx Obamamessi
He's insulting his mama vagina.Na idiot the guy be
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by goodheart01: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
emmanuelpopson:

Says who. If they aren't backing the Russians. How come the Chinese blocked their citizens access to watch the EPL kos the EPL changed their logo to support Ukraine and there public protest in stadia across England. You don't have to wait to see what is going on here

Banning EPL was just a false or pseudo way to support the Russians. If the Chinese really want to support them they should give out financial aid to them as they requested and not this backyard support. We all know that those slit eyes Chinese will always prefer holding their economy than having Russia’s mad friendship. International politics isn’t bluefilm
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Imbecilicsamuel: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
He's insulting his mama vagina.Na idiot the guy be

Always obessessing about his mother's nyash

Incest family. grin
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Imbecilicsamuel: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
LawalAminu:
yes j am scared of jeon. I follow who I want to follow cool

grin grin grin grin

Pu$$i cool

1 Like

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by goodheart01: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
bluefilm:

You asked me a question.

I gave you an answer that came straight from the bottom of my heart.

But you still want to doubt me.

Why?

Because quite unlike you, I have decided never to be a slave to the American way of life anymore!!!

Well, it doesn't change anything whether you believe me or not.

Russia is my newest love.

Long live Russia.

Long live Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin.

Putin wey no even know you. Ode!!

How many blacks have become presidents or governors or court judges in Russia before?? How many blacks hold key positions in Russia just as u have in US and Uk?? Keep decieving yourself. Those guys are the worst racists, including Ukraine and the whole of Eastern Europe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Obama Smoking Marijuana In The 80's. / UK To Send Long-range Rocket Artillery To Ukraine Despite Russian Threats. / Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.