Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression (16394 Views)

US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression / Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza / China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by sotall(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2022
BKayy:

Have you seen their own counter sanctions on your media?
Have you asked yourself why USA is not as loud as before?

Oga Russia is a producer not consumer. That vast land is holding European Union by the balls.
This is a face off between Producers (Russia, China, Iran) vs Consumers (USA, Britain and France)

You write like someone whose brain has undergone reverse engineering.

Who is more of a producer between the US and Russia?
And then Iran? So your brain tells you Iran produces more than US?
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Quiny32323: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2022
bluefilm:

Hitler's goal was complete European Domination and subsequently World Domination.

If you have such a goal in mind, you will sure come across a strong opposition from people who will never buy such an idea.

But Russia has never been concerned with dominating any other part of the world apart from their looking over their beloved USSR the way a big brother looks after his little ones.

Ukraine wants to shatter that plan.

Putin says "Over My Dead Body"

He played into the traps of the west, the so called new order. Believe me these people don't care if everyone dies in Ukraine or the former Soviet union but believe me with the sanctions and squeezing, Russia will soon become obsolete. It's a very difficult situation in this global world to be cut off from the rest of the world. Businesses and every is going down in Russia and so Is their money also. Russia can't wage a long war in this situation and also taking care of the conquered region is an enormous huge investment which will reap Russia off. The west made it clear that they are not gonna get involve directly. Russia itself will implode if this continues and that's a lost 4 putin at the end.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by twosquare(m): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2022
And what's special about PayPal? Just look at their ratings on Trustpilot...we no die for Naija here since they refused to activate their service for us. Still thinking they're relevant while others like Wise and Stripe are already disrupting the payment space
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by ObamaMessi: 8:31am On Mar 06, 2022
OBALOLA55:
cool

IS EVERYTHING OK WITH SARKINYARKI TODAY undecided
He is severely hit with depression and near death now seeing what is happening to his boss, putin.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by ObamaMessi: 8:46am On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaMesssi:
bastard u no dey fear face, u had the guts to quote me? U want me to treat your Bleep up 10x of the way I am dealing with HIV spreader koyyes and BeanmanX?
I still have your pics so don't angry me o angry
Setn lalasticlala mynd44 dominique. cloned moniker, bullying and revealing of my privacy.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by zelnababa(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2022
Originality007:
grin Good, by the time All this sanctions stay with Dem for 3months, Even my Town Ogbese in Akure will b far far better than Russia

meanwhile Putin country men are protesting against Putin invasion of Ukraine while we have some heartless fellow here of Nairaland defending him, all because of Thier hatred towards US and the West.
lolz ogbese my brother, am from oba ile.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by BeanmanX(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Setn lalasticlala mynd.44 dominique. cloned moniker, bullying and revealing of my privacy.
The mods have banned the useless troll already

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by ObamaMessi: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2022
BeanmanX:
The mods have banned the useless troll already

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Weldone comrade.You started the race and I'll join u.Useless cloned obamamesssi akan must be banned
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by BeanmanX(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Weldone comrade.You started the race and I'll join u.Useless cloned obamamesssi akan must be banned
Na him go beg us to stop when we start with am,,,,,,,,,we must chase that useless troll out of this forum cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by ObamaMessi: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2022
BeanmanX:
Na him go beg us to stop when we start with am,,,,,,,,,we must chase that useless troll out of this forum cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I tell u.Infact let me creat a thread in romance section and tag u.And whenever he comes to u pls tag me too.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by BeanmanX(m): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I tell u.Infact let me creat a thread in romance section and tag u.And whenever he comes to u pls tag me too.
Hahahaha e neva see anything yet
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Basheer22: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2022
Elsueno:

LMAO, this shows how empty headed some of u western as# lickers are, Russia might lag for a while in tech advancement...but am pretty sure food won't be a problem..... besides when it comes to wheat, only China & India are ahead of them...so even bread would be available almost free... instead na we for naija go surfer due to high cost of flour if we choose to follow d west to sanction d Russians grin

I don't respond to ill-bred idiots.
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by ObamaMessi: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2022
CantTestMe:
BeanmanX obamamessi this bastard needs your support now una don run like NATO run leave Ukraine
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 dominique justwise
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by InoGetJoy: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2022
Shoodboi:
Time and time again, experience has proven that economic warfare has little effect on the country getting attacked (Russia in this case).

Russians will feel the heat in the meantime but will soon find alternatives and stick to it, even after the so-called sanctions are lifted.

that's something people don't understand.
Even US, though Google banned Huawei, Huawei was forced to build their own operating system which is now computing favorable with Android

1 Like

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Imbecilicsamuel: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2022
BeanmanX:
Mynd.44 seu.n lalasti.clala justw.ise se.un Rule 2 and 19

Another account created by the notorious troll, he keeps creating new accounts after getting banned

https://www.nairaland.com/canttestme

Are you sure you know that Obama Messi well? he just reported you. grin
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Kingpele(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2022
[quote author=Originality007 post=110781835] grin Good, by the time All this sanctions stay with Dem for 3months, Even my Town Ogbese in Akure will b far far better than Russia

meanwhile Putin country men are protesting against Putin invasion of Ukraine while we have some heartless fellow here of Nairaland defending him, all because of Thier hatred towards US and the West.[ God bless u and your generation ,u seem to be one of few people in this forum with common sense ,today China is preparing to do same to Taiwan in future because it seems that mad man putin had his way but fools in this forum is blinded from reality because of the past mistakes of the west
Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2022
Hanks0000:

Bet we sm*rt enough to see this now...
He some wannabe nigga.
Nah! For real cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression by goodheart01: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Basheer22:

Didn't you notice that China is standing far back from Russia?

They don’t want to get themselves messed up in Putin’s madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Obama Smoking Marijuana In The 80's. / UK To Send Long-range Rocket Artillery To Ukraine Despite Russian Threats. / Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.