Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 (3521 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Cute Girl Enjoying Full Freaky With Sugar Daddy / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by Dumk: 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
This old picture of a young girl enjoying a smoke was taken back in 1914

See more shocking photos in the link below
https://www.gistcover.com.ng/2022/03/a-young-girl-enjoying-smoke-1914.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by illicit(m): 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Boss Lady
Re: Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by Dumk: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
shocked boss lady
Re: Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by Goldbw122(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Wow e shock you?
Re: Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
bob marley grandma
Re: Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by papiSNEH(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
No be today nyash Dey back
Abi na today??
Re: Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by Totilopussylick(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2022
How is this now a history
Re: Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by HopeNeverDies: 12:33am On Mar 06, 2022
Damnnnn! The year they amalgamated Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by brosom(m): 3:05am On Mar 06, 2022
Na after that smoke devil lugard amalgamates Nigeria grin
Re: Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnn! The year they amalgamated Nigeria.
The sinful year!! embarassed
Re: Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by Generalwoodz(m): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2022
That gal up there in the picture is a product between Lord lugard and Flora, his mistress...in other words, she's a daughter of the then governor-general of the territory called Nigeria...

How did I get to know? I could hear you ask.
Well, my grandmother and grandfather related the story in detail to me.
They said the reason why the baby was smoking was that she saw the disastrous future of bringing the southern and northern sides into harmony.
...when my grandma opened her mouth to narrate, hot tears filled her eyes and her nose ran like a tap.
... Florence, the baby's name told her parents to their faces that she won't go to the amalgamation. However, all her plea fell on deaf ears because Lord lugard dragged her to the site and kept repeating as they traveled on the pathways, " you must witness it, you must witness it".

My grandma who served as a cook and maidservant said, as soon as they got back to their quarters after the 1914 amalgamation occasion, Florence was looking so flushed, forlorn, and red with anger.

She barely stepped foot on the flights of stairs when she blurted in a voice masked with emotions, " I WANT TO SMOKE IGBO" cry

Lugard was utterly shocked.
Flora was shaking like a patient suffering from Parkinson's disease. The whole household was stunned.

Florence, then with hands akimbo stared her parent's bang in the eyes and said the following words, " papa and mother why would you join two different sides that have almost nothing in common" why?

With tears streaming down her face she slowly Said, pls hand me a lightbox (lighter), I want to smoke away my sorrow.

Immediately Lugard fetched a cigarette lighted it and gave it to her.

Elizabeth, come and take a picture of her smoking Flora said. Then my grandma rushed and speedily took a snapshot.

cry

4 Likes

Re: Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by Panda7(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2022
must be a wise kid
Re: Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by Anon4: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
Generalwoodz:
That gal up there in the picture is a product between Lord lugard and Flora, his mistress...in other words, she's a daughter of the then governor-general of the territory called Nigeria...

How did I get to know? I could hear you ask.
Well, my grandmother and grandfather related the story in detail to me.
They said the reason why the baby was smoking was that she saw the disastrous future of bringing the southern and northern sides into harmony.
...when my grandma opened her mouth to narrate, hot tears filled her eyes and her nose ran like a tap.
... Florence, the baby's name told her parents to their faces that she won't go to the amalgamation. However, all her plea fell on deaf ears because Lord lugard dragged her to the site and kept repeating as they traveled on the pathways, " you must witness it, you must witness it".

My grandma who served as a cook and maidservant said, as soon as they got back to their quarters after the 1914 amalgamation occasion, Florence was looking so flushed, forlorn, and red with anger.

She barely stepped foot on the flights of stairs when she blurted in a voice masked with emotions, " I WANT TO SMOKE IGBO" cry

Lugard was utterly shocked.
Flora was shaking like a patient suffering from Parkinson's disease. The whole household was stunned.

Florence, then with hands akimbo stared her parent's bang in the eyes and said the following words, " papa and mother why would you join two different sides that have almost nothing in common" why?

With tears streaming down her face she slowly Said, pls hand me a lightbox (lighter), I want to smoke away my sorrow.

Immediately Lugard fetched a cigarette lighted it and gave it to her.

Elizabeth, come and take a picture of her smoking Flora said. Then my grandma rushed and speedily took a snapshot.

cry

how person go just sit-down dey type nonesense? sad

2 Likes

Re: Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by Michelle70(m): 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
Panda7:
must be a wise kid
that kid senior ur grandma, show some respect
Re: Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by kushercain: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
This one na Ancestor
Re: Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by Panda7(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
Michelle70:
that kid senior ur grandma, show some respect

respect kiss
Re: Schoking: A Young Girl Enjoying A Smoke in 1914 by Generalwoodz(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Anon4:
how person go just sit-down dey type nonesense? sad
grin angry Atleast you read it angry

(1) (Reply)

Would You Die For Your Lover? / This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. / A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.