Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland (3684 Views)

Hottest and Most Beautiful Nigerian Women!!!! / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Truvelisback(m): 5:37am On Mar 06, 2022

Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Judd007: 5:39am On Mar 06, 2022
Oga handsome wehdon ooo
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Michael223(m): 6:00am On Mar 06, 2022
l0uie:
See this one wey him face dey abominable na in dey claim person wey fine wonders
I gree see you wey your own face be like portable ass na you get mind dey talk you don ever use mirror before
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by l0uie(m): 6:41am On Mar 06, 2022
Michael223:

I gree see you wey your own face be like portable ass na you get mind dey talk you don ever use mirror before

First of, cherish this response because this would be the last time that I'd ever stoop low to your level.

Secondly, on here is optional as to whether or not one wishes to show his face and I choose not to.

If I had my picture on, no female on nairaland would be left from getting wet by mere seeing my pretty face and that includes your momma that is on here looking for a sweet boy such as myself. Now die.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by omotoshodontee1: 7:12am On Mar 06, 2022
@0P,no be u dey sell water melon for power line junction in osogbo whether it is u or not,u are mad for spoiling my morning erection with ur shitty irritating face..oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by GreatChizzy: 7:17am On Mar 06, 2022
You need a mental health therapy session.
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by cumoverna: 7:44am On Mar 06, 2022
So you mean I de chat with little kids here.....CHAIIII
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2022
Olumighty123:

To chyke any hard girl don mean say you fine? grin there's absolutely no difference between you and the OP lipsrsealed
There's absolutely no difference between you and violence

Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 06, 2022
l0uie:

First of, cherish this response because this would be the last time that I'd ever stoop low to your level.

Secondly, on here is optional as to whether or not one wishes to show his face and I choose not to.

If I had my picture on, no female on nairaland would be left from getting wet by mere seeing my pretty face and that includes your momma that is on here looking for a sweet boy such as myself. Now die.
Omo, bros you dey vex o

Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 06, 2022
Fine boys like us never talk, nah this small boy ... In fact collect

Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by dview001(m): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2022
You look like a hungry jihadistic fulani urchin undecided
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by bigcee(m): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2022
Liliantalks:
Na all these kind dirty boys we Dey follow argue , na wah o
At least we have seen the dirty boy. Oya, show us your own pixs na undecided

Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Adsexpert: 8:49am On Mar 06, 2022
Mtcheeww .. Michael or Micheal or machala .. we don hear Una , most people weh deh bear all this bible name no go cease to behanve like the ancestors of the name, arrogant, proud and think their beliefs is above others.
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Amos1423(m): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2022
Nairaland should uphold "Adult Only" policy, it'd help out alot. Na this one's me dey follow talk? Pukes!
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Brian47(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2022
Fine boy
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Brian47(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2022
Amos1423:
Nairaland should uphold "Adult Only" policy, it'd help out alot. Na this one's me dey follow talk? Pukes!

If it's adult only, half of the members in this forum go dissappear.
Me sef I be teenager.
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Freelane33(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2022
Low budget yahoo boy
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2022
I totally agree
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2022
Michael223:

Run go where see I am the finest boy make ugly people go sleep nobody fit challenge me

I followed nairaland for almost 8-10yrs before deciding to register an account just early last year.

I may still retire back to a guest at the end of this year. Don't take nairaland serious, boys go use am run you one or two for street.

Think
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by errigdee: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2022
nor go hustle!!!!
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Michael223(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2022
l0uie:

See you wey no need costume to play King Kong just rest because you be alaye
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Michael223(m): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
@0P,no be u dey sell water melon for power line junction in osogbo whether it is u or not,u are mad for spoiling my morning erection with ur shitty irritating face..oloriburuku

Na ur senior brother dey sell water melon see the Yoruba demon better go abbatioa because that's where you belong
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lawly: 11:43am On Mar 06, 2022
Michael223:

Thanks so much[sup][/sup]

Eiyaaaaaaa! Him no even sabi sarcasm dey here dey form fine boy. If you and ella my neighbor dog do peageant competition, I know who go win. Yeye dey smell.
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Michael223(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2022
dview001:
You look like a hungry jihadistic fulani urchin undecided

Oga e dey pain una say I fine pass una if e dey pain you hug transformer
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Michael223(m): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2022
Adsexpert:
Mtcheeww .. Michael or Micheal or machala .. we don hear Una , most people weh deh bear all this bible name no go cease to behanve like the ancestors of the name, arrogant, proud and think their beliefs is above others.

Na you know
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Michael223(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2022
Amos1423:
Na you come be adult die it joor
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Michael223(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2022
Freelane33:
Low budget yahoo boy

You wey come be high budget one show me by sending me money
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Michael223(m): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2022
Judd007:
Oga handsome wehdon ooo

Thank you oooo cool
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by JKnight: 11:57am On Mar 06, 2022
ChimasGirl:

His understanding of sarcasm is also superb...
Aswear, u get am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by azammi(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lol I don laugh tire .
Michael223:
Hi guys, I'm Michael - one of the best and most handsome comedian in Nigeria. I just registered my account, only to find out, most people here are anonymous; which means they might be ugly.

Anyway, I'm the hottest, girls feel free to send a DM. grin

Haters back off

Lalasticlala please move to Frontpage.
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by l0uie(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
Michael223:

See you wey no need costume to play King Kong just rest because you be alaye

Ehn, at least I fine pass you wey carry face like overly pressed eba, with lips wey hard pass 3 nights akpu.
Re: I'm The Hottest And Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Stewpid boy
Waec go soon reach

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... / What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? / Can You Marry A Person Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.