Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? (3659 Views)

"I Am Not Getting Younger!": Nairalander Cries Out / Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. / β€œi’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
Around 2017 in my Former area, I took a Neighbour's Daughter to her School to Write her COMMON ENTRANCE on a Saturday morning. πŸ™‚

Yesterday 2023, Same Man called me to Help Same Girl with some POST-UME Stuffs in Niger Delta University (NDU), Bayelsa. 🀨

When I went to their House and saw the Girl, I was SHOCKED!
TALL, BIG, ROBUST, BUSTY, MATURED and the Same Height with me! πŸ˜―πŸ˜’

It Dawned on me that Baba is GETTING OLD! πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

SO, WHAT ARE SOME THINGS THAT REMINDS YOU, YOU ARE GETTING OLD?.πŸ€”

*Is it when you watch your Kids grow (For Married Peeps)?
*Is it when you watch your Younger ones Grow? (Singles)
*OR When you Watch Old Nollywood Ramsey Nouah, Saint Obi, Liz Benson Movies?

*Or When you Listen to Throwback songs of Eedris Abdulkareem, Tuface, P-Square, Styl Plus, Celine Dion,etc.🀨🀨

*Or Everyone in your Hood is Calling you SENIOR BROS or SENIOR SIST? πŸ˜„

Tell us! DROP COMMENTS!
What are some Things that Reminds you, you are Getting any Younger? πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Nplfmod! Thanks! πŸ™‚

9 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
Mine is: When I see my Friends/School Mates celebrating 1year, 2Year Birthdays of their Kids! πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

18 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
Never use anybody as a yardstick to gauge your time on Earth.
Every human being will die one day or get old and still die, whether a baby born today or to be born tomorrow.
Pray to live a blessed life and not struggle or still be hustling in your old age.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Hezzyluv: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
I have started noticing strands of greyhairs on my bears. But don't know why settling down is totally out of context for me. No even serious relationship and people who by God's grace I'm better then have kinds. I have come to the term with, perhaps is not everyone that must marry.

12 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Ballzproblem2: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
The sun baby in Teletubbies just gave birth , someone should make a topic about it so them go move am go FP

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Bmaster(m): 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
I was invited to the committee of friends meeting of my classmate that is planning his wedding,the wedding will hold on 21st October,buh I don't even have a girlfriend.

I am just confused!

17 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Jennyclay(f): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2023
Firstly, I’m Being called 'Ma’ constantly now. Like people add β€œMa” in their statement when talking to me. Like Every time "yes ma" "okay ma". undecided

Biko stop using "Ma” for me, I’m not that old undecided.

Secondly, I have noticed I really need recommended glasses to see clearly now.

17 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:04am On Oct 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Firstly, I’m Being called 'Ma’ constantly now. Like people add β€œMa” in their statement when talking to me. Like Every time "yes ma" "okay ma". undecided

Biko stop using "Ma” for me, I’m not old undecided.

Second, I have noticed I really need recommended glasses to see clearly now

Hahaha!

You Had BETTER be fast in your RICH GUY'S Search!😏

No Time again! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜Š

17 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Goldynfavour(f): 3:54am On Oct 14, 2023
VOsimhen144:
we don already knw say U, siofra, pocochant, Saphiere, ahnie, pretydiva, mariangeles, Beremx, kobojunkie are all evening newspapers wey don pass menopause
Guy that's harsh

5 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by juniormusa(m): 6:21am On Oct 14, 2023
VOsimhen144:
we don already knw say U, siofra, pocochant, Saphiere, ahnie, pretydiva, mariangeles, Beremx, kobojunkie are all evening newspapers wey don pass menopause
Your ban will be long sha

1 Like

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Xwizard: 6:26am On Oct 14, 2023
[/b]
VOsimhen144:

[b]add goldynfavour
to the list, I won confirm something quick
Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by ben4ever(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2023
I think God fast forwarded the time,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by LivingSage: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2023
Open your heart and soul for love.
Love someone and let someone love you

Back to question from OP, whenever I see kids of my friends lipsrsealed
Jennyclay:

Second, I have noticed I really need recommended glasses to see clearly now.

4 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2023
For me it's when I see my former high school classmates married with kids and already some of them would be asking me when am I going to at least have a child of my own.

Even some old people would be asking me the same question as if it's easy to raise a child.

Another one was when I heard that my 13 years old nephew is going to high school next year, my first reaction was," that boy is making me look old".

7 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Acesexcell(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2023
Op it was when my wife pulled out two strands of gray hair from my head last weekend that I discovered I am actually aging. Although white hair does measure someone age this days Sha.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by MICVOCT(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

✌️
MICVOCT
Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by MICVOCT(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

sad
MICVOCT
Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by MICVOCT(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2023
Samantha124:
For me it's when I see my former high school classmates married with kids and already some of them would be asking me when am I going to at least have a child of my own.

Even some old people would be asking me the same question as if it's easy to raise a child.

Another one was when I heard that my 13 years old nephew is going to high school next year, my first reaction was," that boy is making me look old".

MICVOCT
Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Goldynfavour(f): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2023
Xwizard:
[/b]

[b]add goldynfavour
to the list, I won confirm something quick
Very funny, if i tell u my age or show u my picture, u won't believe it and because a woman is up to or above 30, she doesn't deserve such harsh words from a man

2 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2023
Acesexcell:
Op it was when my wife pulled out two strands of gray hair from my head last weekend that I discovered I am actually aging. Although white hair does measure someone age this days Sha.

My Brother, It does o! πŸ˜’

It's a REMINDER that your Time on Earth is Ticking Fast!πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

The First I time I saw one White hair on my Head years ago,
I Quickly and ANGRILY plucked it out! Thankfully, I have not seen it Again! πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

I was like 'What I have Achieved that you want come out'?πŸ˜•πŸ™

12 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Natural2Heal: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2023
It's when you feel it's getting late to have been married.

3 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Caleb15(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2023
Muttonchops with enof goatee
Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by eepeepook: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2023
When you try to toast a smallie and she calls you β€œsir.” Ten years ago, her mates used to claim I was too young to be their sugar daddy. Today, I’m too old to be their boyfriend.

11 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Kobicove(m): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2023
Last Thursday we went to bury a lady who was my class mate both in primary school and in secondary school...she just slumped went into a coma and never woke. sad

She was having issues related to high blood pressure

Such things make one realise that one is aging

8 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by adebayour26: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2023
Mine is when the boy I was teaching home lesson as a side hustle when I was in final year in the Uni (he was in primary school then), now I learnt he has graduated from the university.

11 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Johnholt909: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy That was so funny.

1 Like

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2023
When i remember i finished secondary school more than ten yrs ago. Being born into a middle class home in Africa is not an easy thing. When a 19 yrs old Garnacho and a 21 yrs old Greenwood are already millionnaires in dollars nd already family men. It's not easy 2b an African.

7 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by BareFacedLies(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hope your pussy had not exceeded it's elastic limit sha grin

2 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Xwizard: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
Goldynfavour:

Very funny, if i tell u my age or show u my picture, u won't believe it and because a woman is up to or above 30, she doesn't deserve such harsh words from a man

Okay mam! But then this nairaland, some of us know those ladies ain’t really what they portray themselves to be. So don’t really mind I and the other poster, we all dragging them jokes. And I also caught ur attention

1 Like

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
All the boys wey dey call me bros up and down don born ..I know say I don dey old small small.finished higher institution 11 years ago.

4 Likes

Re: What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? by Godsongang: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mine is when I see my grey hair coming up gradually

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Pay Up Your Partner's Debts / Burning Question! What Nicknames/pet Names Do Guys Like To Be Called? / Pls Help, Am Confused Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.