Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) (86499 Views)

President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju / Payment Of New Deposit/Withdrawal Charges Optional - CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Sneaktee: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Your opinion doesn’t matter
Kennyfancy:
How will the traditional worshipers that are in the force dress ?
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by DeepSight(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
shidof:
Thank God you said your view. You're trying to be wise but from what you wrote above you're definitely not. Islam bullied them to complied with their own laws that was stated in their own constitution. Do you know what's call basic fundamental human right? Guess you don't, You can't be preaching democracy and be practicing dictatorship. Many western have adopted that mode of dressing and more will still accept it in future but you intolerance and hatred for Islam is making you feeling as if you're right when you're definitely swallowing in darkness

Yeah, enjoy the tolerance and freedom provided by other cultures whilst Islam denies same for others, okay?
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by godliman: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
Nigeria police has been sharialized
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Tonitoniton(m): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Islamisation loading..................

This is what u get when u hand power over fo a Bush wacka and Islamabads

They did not come to do any other thing in govt but to be calling the shot, islamisation and to ruin the nation.

It is very clear for all to see
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by edoairways: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mynd44:
There was once a debate amongst Americans as to if some American soldiers of a certain religion (not Muslim or Christian) should wear long beards and someone answered thus "I am not a soldier, I don't intend to join the army as I don't have the stomach to risk my life. These people are out there in the line of fire so I can be safe, the last thing I am worried about it has long or short their beard is"

Female police offficers are out their putting life at risk, are paid low, don't get respected enough yet are out there on the streets to keep it save against criminals. Something I am not doing so I can sleep well. The last thing I am bothered with is if they are wearing an extra scarf or not. This arguement over the dress is pointless and silly.

Let the officers dress this way, it does not violate their uniform
Good one
Atleast we would rest a little on MURIC constant hijab noise. I can't wait to see Lord Chosen, Deeperlfe and and MFM members in police to agitate for inclusion of gown and long skirt for them since the trouser is against their faith.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by checkoutEnugu: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
letsfarmnigeria:
Female Nigeria police officers fit rock dia hijab wit dia uniform as police authorities don give dem di go-ahead.

Nigeria police recently approve optional dress code for women wey dey di Force.

Now dem fit wear earring and also put on dia hijab and wear dia cap ontop am.

�: Nigeria Police Force

fb://photo/2091389764400072?set=a.770108619861533

Dem no fit try wear am for south east. grin
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by edoairways: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
Reference:
Why are people so hard against this.
The police is a service which means those that they serve matter.
If a dress code conveys a sense of respect and belonging, it should be embraced.
If it will attract more women of the muslim faith into the service then I think it is a good thing.
If you are against it and then speak of diversity, is that not hypocrisy?
What of other Christians who are not comfortable with trousers?
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by BennyDGreat: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
dfrost:

Not really. A few of them are nice. And I can tell you, I've been dealt with their rubbish several times. So I understand what you said.

To see police wey dey nice hard oh.
All the ones wey I dey see wan rip you off with no guarantee of getting their job done.

Like for example there was a recent issue I expected them to handle swiftly but I ghas tell the victim to let go cos everytine na money just to track person....they need to do better sha
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by flokii: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
First stage of sharia introduction to the police.. next is military and paramilitary.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by flokii: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Muslims should be given right to dress the way they're enjoined to do by their religion in their work places.
The current nude dress code belongs to ur religion handed over to us by ur British brothers. You are so hypocritical in everything.
The working days, the weekends, the anthems we sing, the half naked (indecent) dress codes in most work places and most of the public holidays are in favour of Christians. We so much respect any right u are given but u always blackmailing others to stop their religious practices.
School uniform depicts what ur brothers who colonised and handed over Christian system gave us but are shamelessly making it look like an agreed acceptable uniform by all entities involved.

Isn't that why your muslim brethen are packing christian schoolgirls from schools to go and rape them and forcefully convert them to islam?
We still remember Leah Sheribu and the many other girls yet to reunite with their parents.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by okuta007: 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
assholemods:

This is the guy.

you are right - he is the guy, so sad he was killed sad
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by okuta007: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
assholemods:

Yes you are right, if you had seen the police man in Houston he was the police guy that was killed here in Houston about 3 years ago I can't remember his name now. Very popular and nice police man, he goes about wearing his Sikhs.

so sad he was killed angry
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Coolgent(m): 12:48am On Mar 07, 2022
Welcome development
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by dfrost: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
BennyDGreat:

To see police wey dey nice hard oh.
All the ones wey I dey see wan rip you off with no guarantee of getting their job done.

Like for example there was a recent issue I expected them to handle swiftly but I ghas tell the victim to let go cos everytine na money just to track person....they need to do better sha

I agree with you. Na dey same problem wey dey talk.

Corruption don scatter this country, I no go lie you.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by ArewaNorth: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
flokii:

Isn't that why your muslim brethen are packing christian schoolgirls from schools to go and rape them and forcefully convert them to islam?
We still remember Leah Sheribu and the many other girls yet to reunite with their parents.

That one can't be justified as religious action but terrorists disguising under religion to attract attention of gullible Muslims.
Muslims didn't blame the Endsars protesters attacks on Muslims and business men in the East as religious and the recent attacks of Muslims in the East. More Muslims suffer in the hand of BH and bandits than u, therefore u can't given this barbarism religious colouration.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by shidof(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
DeepSight:

Yeah, enjoy the tolerance and freedom provided by other cultures whilst Islam denies same for others, okay?
but your folks are scattered in UAE, Turkey, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi and many other Islamics state
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by DeepSight(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
shidof:
but your folks are scattered in UAE, Turkey, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi and many other Islamics state

1. Who are my folks?

2. Can you point me to any non Islamic religion which is permitted freedom of practice and expression in Saudi Arabia?
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by DeepSight(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
ArewaNorth:

That one can't be justified as religious action but terrorists disguising under religion to attract attention of gullible Muslims.
Muslims didn't blame the Endsars protesters attacks on Muslims and business men in the East as religious and the recent attacks of Muslims in the East. More Muslims suffer in the hand of BH and bandits than u, therefore u can't given this barbarism religious colouration.

Do those other people shout the praises of their gods when perpetrating those acts? Do they relate their actions to anything required by their religion?

Islamist terrorists shout Allahu Akbar before and during their massacres, and they base their actions on Islamic injunctions.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Perfectbeing(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
paymentvoucher:
NO COMMENT.

But on the second thought, is this not the wave of Islamization our Eastern brothers warned us about? cry cry cry
wake up to reality.. There's no islamization going on anywhere.. Cos they gave the option (emphasis on the word option) of "MUSLIM" police women to wear hijab, how does that translate to islamization. You better start thinking for yourself and stop letting others think for you..

How can you convince yourself that a country with more churches than mosque even in core Muslim states are islamizing the citizens.?? A country where the number 2 person is a pastor.. Better start using your brain...

In my street alone (in a Northern state), there are 7 compounds.. In that same street with just 7 compounds, there are 3 churches inside..
In a plaza close to my place, there are 4 churches inside the plaza.. Now tell me, who is fooling who?
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by shidof(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
DeepSight:

1. Who are my folks?

2. Can you point me to any non Islamic religion which is permitted freedom of practice and expression in Saudi Arabia?
Have you been to Saudi before or is UAE not an Islamic country?
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by DeepSight(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
shidof:
Have you been to Saudi before or is UAE not an Islamic country?

Where I have been to is not relevant (even though I have been to these places). The UAE is Islamic yes, but the freedoms permitted there (in Dubai for instance) are on account that it is structured as an international business hub. Notwithstanding this the freedoms are very limited. Now stop avoiding the question: is there any church in Saudi Arabia?
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by shidof(m): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
DeepSight:

Where I have been to is not relevant (even though I have been to these places). The UAE is Islamic yes, but the freedoms permitted there (in Dubai for instance) are on account that it is structured as an international business hub. Notwithstanding this the freedoms are very limited. Now stop avoiding the question: is there any church in Saudi Arabia?
How many mosque do we have in Vatican city ? and to be very honest you're even worst than those people you're criticising.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by ArewaNorth: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
DeepSight:

Do those other people shout the praises of their gods when perpetrating those acts? Do they relate their actions to anything required by their religion?

Islamist terrorists shout Allahu Akbar before and during their massacres, and they base their actions on Islamic injunctions.

There was never agenda that we don't know.
You may be ignorant and not willing to know more but we know a lot!
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by DeepSight(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
ArewaNorth:

There was never agenda that we don't know.
You may be ignorant and not willing to know more but we know a lolt!

I don't think I mentioned any agenda. What agenda are you referring to. Maybe you may be so kind as to share.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by DeepSight(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
shidof:
How many mosque do we have in Vatican city ? and to be very honest you're even worst than those people you're criticising.

The Vatican city is a really small space which is the HQ of the Roman Catholic Church. The correct comparison should be to ask if there are Mosques in predominantly Christian countries. Or other predominantly non Islamic countries. And there are.

In fact there is even a mosque on the temple mount in Jerusalem, I think your prophet claimed to have clambered aboard a flying horse therefrom.

By contrast no church building is allowed in Saudi Arabia and if you are honest you will admit this this just one example out of thousands of examples of the Islamic tendency to intolerance and absolutism. Freedom is alien to Islam, admit it. Tolerance is alien to Islam, admit it. Women are slaves in Islam, admit it. Violence is a tenet of Islam, admit it.
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
[quote author=DeepSight post=110793505]

Pharaoh dey worship Allah?
No be Ra, Horus, Isis and co?[/quote

Thank Morningstar you know
Re: Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) by DeepSight(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
Thanks Morning Star you know

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.