Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Death Of The Bastard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Death Of The Bastard (472 Views)

I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Of The Bastard by ObamaMessi: 11:44am On Mar 06, 2022
Bastard son of a chronic wh0re I'm here.Here's a death thread come let's fight to death.

ifight2death
Re: Death Of The Bastard by ObamaMessi: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
JusticeNeeded:
you follow my rules when fighting with me, not vice versa u criminal
I'll fry ur mama yansh and give u to eat.Here's my picture again.If them born u well, spam this picture below and see what will happen to u.
Re: Death Of The Bastard by ObamaMessi: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
JusticeNeeded:
can't see the pic, I think Nairaland blocked it. Screenshot it and post again
Idiot here is it.
Re: Death Of The Bastard by ObamaMessi: 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
JusticeNeeded:
can't see the pic, I think Nairaland blocked it. Screenshot it and post again
See fear, how can nairaland block my picture? bloody coward.

(1) (Reply)

Unijos Student Took His Own Life Following Breakup With Girlfriend / I Married You Because ..................................................... / I'm Tired Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.