Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? (6217 Views)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Physical Appearance A Girl Who Is A Virgin Is With A Reduction Is Probable To B / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by DanielAlhassan(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
immortalcrown:

It must not happen in your place before you know it. Some people do it for religious reasons. I do not support it but I know it happens.
good

Religion reason

I don't think any religion will support that

Anyway is none of my business

I wish you good luck

Keep on discovering circumcised girls
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by immortalcrown(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
good Religion reason I don't think any religion will support that Anyway is none of my business
I wish you good luck Keep on discovering circumcised girls
Your dry sarcasm does not make you wise, it rather reveals your childishness. You claim I am discovering circumcised women and you wanted information from me. It means your mission is to discover circumcised women. The mouth speaks out of the abundance of the heart. You first claimed you asked a polite question. Your insinuation about me has revealed your impoliteness.
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by DanielAlhassan(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
Your dry sarcasm does not make you wise, it rather reveals your childishness. You knew I am discovering circumcised women and you wanted information from me, it means you are on the same mission.
Lolx

This guy you get problem ooh

Bro I don't care

I know nothing about circumcised girls and I don't want to know

My whole life I only slept with 3 girl

the 3 girls I slept with are all mistakes

I careless about sex

What my business with circumcised girls
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by immortalcrown(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
Lolx This guy you get problem ooh Bro I don't care I know nothing about circumcised girls and I don't want to know My whole life I only slept with 3 girl It the 3 people I slept with all mistakes I careless about sex What my business with circumcised girls
You have more problem than I do.
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by DanielAlhassan(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
immortalcrown:

You have more problem than I do.
sorry ooh
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by immortalcrown(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
God punish ya stupid head! Since you cant take correction! Thunder fire your congo piriki ! Ewure!
You are making your parents proud. Continue. In fact, I command you to be louder in your next response.
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by immortalcrown(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
sorry ooh
Be sorry for yourself.
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
immortalcrown:

You are making your parents proud. Continue. In fact, I command you to be louder in your next response.

Immortal corpse! Thunder fire your broke un-circumcised life! Pig!.
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by immortalcrown(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Immortal corpse! Thunder fire your broke un-circumcised life! Pig!.
Ride on. I command you to do more.
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
immortalcrown:

Ride on. I command you to do more.

Mtcheew! Gettat!

Broke idiot!.

Time is so precious to waste on broke corpse.

I wish there was a block button., anyways rotten carcass am done with ya..
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by immortalcrown(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Mtcheew! Gettat! Broke idiot!. Time is so precious to waste on broke corpse. I wish there was a bloke button., anyways rotten carcass am done with ya..
You are a good boy for obeying my command. I command you not to stop. Continue.
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by DanielAlhassan(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
immortalcrown:

Be sorry for yourself.
why the matter the pain you
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by immortalcrown(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
why the matter the pain you
Who says I am pained?
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Dayotheeone(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
Do you think I do not have sense?
I don't think you do
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by immortalcrown(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Dayotheeone:
I don't think you do
Your thought does not determine reality.
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by DanielAlhassan(m): 1:01am On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:

Who says I am pained?
why you come carry am for your head
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Kibbs(m): 2:31am On Mar 08, 2022
It's fcking normal. I literally go through this almost every day, always Hot, craving sex and alladat. Sometimes, I can't take my eyes off every big tits/yansh that passes me by, I actually thought I was cursed at some point but I realised it wa6s limited to just me. It's two ways : satisfy your urge (in a sensible manner) or abtsain totally, no in between. Good luck.

Animegirl:
I noticed right from when I clocked 17 till my current age, 22, I'm always craving for sex, even though I'm still a virgin.

Most times, my Vajay go through a whole arousal cycle during sleep, to the extend of relieving the tension. The first time, this happened to me, I was really scared because I have never indulge in any form of self-service.

I dunno what to do, I always fantasize having sex with almost all the good-looking guys but I'm still single, never dated before.

Nevertheless, I presume, I am hornier than majority of people leading active sexual lives. embarassed

I've tried to engage in so many activities just to keep my mind of the butterflies I feel underneath, but it hasn't been easy cry. I'm quite a religious person and I'm not the type that loves to engage in casual sex but I'm now doubting myself at this point. embarassed I don't how if abstinence is the cause of this high sexual drive.

Also I told my close friend about my sexual drive but she gave me the dumbest reply, that I should get married. Like, I'm 22, still young, I don't want to be caged in my husband's house, when there is more to life than being married, at this age!!!! Moreover, I don't have any stable income yet, I'm just going to be a liability to myself and my would to be husband.

Is there any drugs, I can take to stop this constant horniness? Is this normal? cry

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Stargurl20(f): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2022
Southernigbo:
which city are you staying, anyway Hausa men value n respect virtuous/virgin women in Marriage, so look for one let him propose n marry u. But don't ever allow any man sex u b4 marriage o. it poisons d body and makes sex craving sky rocket to the extent of turning a good girl a prostitute
Really?
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Emmawhite91(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
What i have to say is that what you re facing now is normal but pls try not to give in and believe me with time it will be under control. If you can overcome this stage of puberty,my dear no nigga out there can control through sex and believe it or not some ladies are being controled by sex but they wont speak out why some that dont wants to be controled by dudes have multiple sex partners to satisfy their urge. If you give at this stage,you will be addicted to it and it will control and cloud your senses. Some ladies that are termed as nymphs today started like this. MASTURBATION? Is also a no go area to satisfy your urge and i wont advice you to take that school of thought and believe me i have been there and i know what it takes to break out of it. The vitality and emotional drains it will place on you is not what you would want to experience and it takes GRACE for me to break out of it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Emmawhite91(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Now please whenever you feel that urge to have sex and which you dont want to have 1. Pray for strenght to overcome the urge. 2. At that moment go to where crowds are and meditate on a scriptural passage. 3. All carry out exercises or activities that will occupy your mind off sex. 4. Avoid sexual talks or anything that will cause sexual arousement to you like books or movies. 5. Always that mindset that this will all pass away with time and you re keeping yourself for the best time. 6. Talk to respected elderly ones in the family on how to overcome this hurdle in life. And believe me by the time you got to 25 to 27 you have already got it under control. And please if you want to date dont date with the mindset that you want to experiment with sex in mind cause that will lead to tears but date when you can handle your emotional,rational,spiritual,tolerance and financial aspect of life.
Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Animegirl(f): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Emmawhite91:
Now please whenever you feel that urge to have sex and which you dont want to have 1. Pray for strenght to overcome the urge. 2. At that moment go to where crowds are and meditate on a scriptural passage. 3. All carry out exercises or activities that will occupy your mind off sex. 4. Avoid sexual talks or anything that will cause sexual arousement to you like books or movies. 5. Always that mindset that this will all pass away with time and you re keeping yourself for the best time. 6. Talk to respected elderly ones in the family on how to overcome this hurdle in life. And believe me by the time you got to 25 to 27 you have already got it under control. And please if you want to date dont date with the mindset that you want to experiment with sex in mind cause that will lead to tears but date when you can handle your emotional,rational,spiritual,tolerance and financial aspect of life.

Thanks so much for this advice. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by DonroxyII: 4:52am On Mar 10, 2022
Animegirl:
I noticed right from when I clocked 17 till my current age, 22, I'm always craving for sex, even though I'm still a virgin.

Most times, my Vajay go through a whole arousal cycle during sleep, to the extend of relieving the tension. The first time, this happened to me, I was really scared because I have never indulge in any form of self-service.

I dunno what to do, I always fantasize having sex with almost all the good-looking guys but I'm still single, never dated before.

Nevertheless, I presume, I am hornier than majority of people leading active sexual lives. embarassed

I've tried to engage in so many activities just to keep my mind of the butterflies I feel underneath, but it hasn't been easy cry. I'm quite a religious person and I'm not the type that loves to engage in casual sex but I'm now doubting myself at this point. embarassed I don't how if abstinence is the cause of this high sexual drive.

Also I told my close friend about my sexual drive but she gave me the dumbest reply, that I should get married. Like, I'm 22, still young, I don't want to be caged in my husband's house, when there is more to life than being married, at this age!!!! Moreover, I don't have any stable income yet, I'm just going to be a liability to myself and my would to be husband.

Is there any drugs, I can take to stop this constant horniness? Is this normal? cry
Hit the Gym also Preoccupied your Brain with Mathematics/Sciences.

Squat, Body Twisting, Jogging on the Spot, legs and hands Jagging, can all Help to diversify the Hormones.

If it happens immediately after you eat food , Don't sleep after eating, Do little exercise as mentioned above in order to ensure proper Digestion of your food. Also, Don't be that type that sleeps most times, Preoccupied your hands with activities and let hotness be used as energy to get the job done.

It's normal within Your Age range and you will be Fine later nevertheless, Don't act on the hotness, that's how you get served.

It's not easy anyway, Biologically, that's the age to get settled but Capitalism happens to Economies and You have to use your head not your Heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? by AbuAeesha: 10:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Animegirl:

the only solution is getting a responsible man and marry, how would u state getting married att 22 is dumb, as in how??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / If Chinese Marry African / Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.