Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How To Satisfy Your Man In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Satisfy Your Man In Bed (401 Views)

Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life / Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Satisfy Your Sexual Urge? / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Satisfy Your Man In Bed by GloriaWisdom9: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Sexual satisfaction is beyond you being naked with the other party and jumping on each other's bones�

Sex is deeper than that, it involves Alot of Emotional, Psychology and Physical combination to bring about fulfilment.

Things you must do as a lady In Bed

� Get your mind ready for sex

� See yourself as a LovePeddler for your husband in bed
� Don't hold back resentment for him

� Be very expressive, use your voice, and your body.

� Scream when you are enjoying it.

� Tell him how good he is at what he is doing

� Readily change the style if you notice your vagina is not cleaving to the penis.

Lovey Dovey By Gloria Wisdom Isheke

(1) (Reply)

Guy Having Sex With A Cow&ghana Destroyed Nigeria / Confused State Of Mind / How Do You Picture Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.