Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

"Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia (25434 Views)

Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack / Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / Ursula Von Der Leyen: We Strongly Condemn Russia's Attack On Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Topmaike007(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2022
O
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Favor99(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2022
If only African leaders were this bold. The only bold ones we had in recent years that I can think of were Ghaddafi and Mugabe

Also Jonathon wasn’t bad
Ghana’s president is also good
And of course Rwanda’s President is amazing
But other than that and couple others…..

3 Likes

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Nvestor02: 6:57am On Mar 07, 2022
End of West grin angry grin

Imran khan is not a follow follow Prime minister like Modi of India..... Sometimes, I wonder what the West think they are.

Thankfully, Pakistan also has nuke and weapon of mass destruction.

They are capable of any threat before them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by ayindejimmy(m): 7:02am On Mar 07, 2022
How many times
pansophist:
I like the Chinese method better. They won't take sides like the west does, or pressure others to do the same. They won't sell weapons to either parties to keep murdering each other, they won't twist the narrative and see conflicts as a playground to advance political aims. They won't start sanctioning, or cut off ties with the country they dislike.

Instead they call both countries to the round table, mediate between them and diplomatically reach an agreement for ceasefire. No country should be forced and punished if they didn't take sides. That should be the ideal. Nigeria has immediately took sides against Russia, a very bad move. We lack spine and just want to please the western master. This is what slaves do, not a truly independent country.

How many meetings has China called ?
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by pacespot(m): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2022
As much as you can say anything you want about these Western countries, they are only protecting the interests of their people or race at the expense of others, so others too should unite and defend themselves. It is not a fair world as you might think. If you don't care about your own people, how do you expect the Westerners to care about them? As things stand in the world today, instead of average Europeans to go hungry in any international emergency, it is the helpless children of Africa that will surfer the consequence. They tried it in COVID-19, but Africans were lucky because their immune system is stronger to withstand the virus, coupled with their warm weather, but we wouldn't be that lucky in the event of war. It still gives me a serious concern today that there is no single nuclear power in Africa. These Western countries and other superpowers can use their nuclear weapons to raid the continent and plunder its resources at will, and nothing can be done to stop them except we talk about it on social media.

13 Likes

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Rolexjerry(m): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:
I like the Chinese method better. They won't take sides like the west does, or pressure others to do the same. They won't sell weapons to either parties to keep murdering each other, they won't twist the narrative and see conflicts as a playground to advance political aims. They won't start sanctioning, or cut off ties with the country they dislike.

Instead they call both countries to the round table, mediate between them and diplomatically reach an agreement for ceasefire. No country should be forced and punished if they didn't take sides. That should be the ideal. Nigeria has immediately took sides against Russia, a very bad move. We lack spine and just want to please the western master. This is what slaves do, not a truly independent country.
Don't be deceived by China's body language. They and all other Asian and most Eastern European countries are in support of Russia.
In fact, it is this support that makes Putin bolder by the day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Nosayer: 7:04am On Mar 07, 2022
saphiere:
Why is it that no African leader is talking about this war?
Another reason men should give room for women to try it too.

Tueh ...you think this is about women doing trial and errors? Tell me the countries led by women who have loudly and outstandingly condemned the war. It's not about men or women affairs, it's about the circle of history changing when a new epoch is about to arrive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Jake420: 7:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Talk am. All these sanctions from every corner of the globe being set against Russian people from social media to even ATM cards from Visa and MasterCard would make the lives of Russian citizens more difficult and that would only propel Putin's hunger not erase it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by pansophist(m): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2022
Rolexjerry:

Don't be deceived by China's body language. They and all other Asian and most Eastern European countries are in support of Russia.
In fact, it is this support that makes Putin bolder by the day.

Yes, I know they are in support of Russia, they should be, its common sense. But the officially announce it is the point.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by ictplotter(m): 7:10am On Mar 07, 2022
saphiere:
Africans are the true definition of "mistake", they ar naturally created to be slaves with high taste for sex and luxury. Since the day i heard Nigeria is the giant of Africa. that same day i concluded that Africans are wasted generations, criminal people with poor inferior mind set.

2 Likes

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Biafranodogwu55: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2022
hebenezher:
This stupid president was also condemning US for assassinating Osama Bin Laden, so I'm not surprised such is coming from him. Terrorists!! Wipe all Arab countries out now!!
For your mind you think say u get sense abi...Everything you typed is just gibberish...yeye dey smell

7 Likes

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Slurity(m): 7:12am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:

Beautiful writeup that lack empathy and good judgement sense. Whoever did not take side has already take side with the oppressors. It is as simple as that. You can never be on the fence in all level of decision making both spiritually and physically. Nigeria make the right decision to oppose Russia decision to invade another country. This country you are supporting here are just haters of peace.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by newdawn2017(f): 7:13am On Mar 07, 2022
hebenezher:
This stupid president was also condemning US for assassinating Osama Bin Laden, so I'm not surprised such is coming from him. Terrorists!! Wipe all Arab countries out now!!
walayi I stand with u
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by timefarm(m): 7:14am On Mar 07, 2022
Polasz:
Every country is independent and should be allowed to make their own decisions.

The west should stop behaving like they're rulers over all the other nations.

Na mumu countries like Nigeria dey listen to them and make them feel powerful sha.
And Ukraine should not make their own decision right?

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Karemarealty288(m): 7:15am On Mar 07, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Power is gradually shifting hands.

I can’t wait to see the downfall of America under The Most high Vladimir Putin.

How can power shift when the economic power is firmly in the hands of America and the West?

2 Likes

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by maasoap(m): 7:17am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:

Instead they call both countries to the round table, mediate between them and diplomatically reach an agreement for ceasefire. No country should be forced and punished if they didn't take sides. That should be the ideal. [s] Nigeria has immediately took sides against Russia, a very bad move. We lack spine and just want to please the western master. This is what slaves do, not a truly independent country. [/s]

Happy ranting. Nigeria deserves to either take side or remain neutral though, don't know what you are ranting about

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Winters23: 7:17am On Mar 07, 2022
hebenezher:

Does Pakistan or afghans look Arab to you?

In your mind all Muslims are Arabs, Lols

9 Likes

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Bigheart042(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2022
Lolzz..
Imagine Pakistan oooo
Hahhahahaa
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Adexvivacity(m): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2022
hebenezher:

Your hatred towards Islam is actually eating up your liver....keep hating

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by drlateef: 7:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Good question!!! Buhari disappointed me. This is the problem of the west. Let them clear their mess by themselves. The world is not following them anywhere.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by ifeanyiclement: 7:24am On Mar 07, 2022
Oghene1st:

https://sputniknews.com/20220306/are-we-your-slaves-imran-khan-slams-wests-demands-to-condemn-russia-over-spec-op-in-ukraine-1093642574.html
what is condemnable is condemnable, countries of the world suppose to come out clean and condemn Russian aggression before the act start repeating itself some where
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by maasoap(m): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2022
hebenezher:
This stupid president was also condemning US for assassinating Osama Bin Laden,

Their sovereignty was breached. USA didn't inform them of the operation, not even at the eleventh hour. It wasn't like they harboured him, he was secretly living in the country. No country on this mother earth can do that with USA. No be the same USA that sent missile to assassinate Iranian General on his home soil? Can any country do that to USA?

[s] so I'm not surprised such is coming from him. Terrorists!! Wipe all Arab countries out now! [/s] !

I'm not surprised by your statement, it's people like you who mount opposition to hijab wearing in Nigeria. Lol. It is in you!

3 Likes

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Originality007: 7:25am On Mar 07, 2022
RapistOnBail:

ur wait has not begin
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by IgOga(m): 7:27am On Mar 07, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Only God is most High

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Originality007: 7:28am On Mar 07, 2022
Polasz:
Every country is independent and should be allowed to make their own decisions.

The west should stop behaving like they're rulers over all the other nations.

Na mumu countries like Nigeria dey listen to them and make them feel powerful sha.

now u believe every country is independent and should allow to make Thier own decisions, so why are u supporting Russia for invading Ukarine all because dey take decision to join NATO?
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by pansophist(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2022
maasoap:

Happy ranting. Nigeria deserves to either take side or remain neutral though, don't know what you are ranting about

China's long held foreign policy of non-interference doesn't mean she supports Russian aggression, it simply means you do not want to pour more fuel into the fire. Countries that took sides will be expected to sanction the other, as we see ordinary Russians suffer for decisions of their leaders, that they didn't agree with themselves, so how does punishing the Russians advances their cause? Also how can mediation be possible when the mediators have chosen sides?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Justinlean02(m): 7:31am On Mar 07, 2022
saphiere:
Try wetin, make una kuku finish us all with your fool mouth and low reasoning, where's that Fernandezisback, she's been booted from Ukraine/Russia war with reality now she's stopped following the thread.

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Saifullah01: 7:32am On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:
How many countries can be this bold?? Only a few!
Pakistan is a nuclear power too
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Yxxx: 7:32am On Mar 07, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Most high? No
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by BigBashiru: 7:34am On Mar 07, 2022
Please write to the Federal Ministry of Education and the ministry of Education in your state. Tell them to stop teaching that mungo Park discovered river Niger, slessor stopped killing of twins(it may not have been her at all or it couldn't hv been only her), Wilberforce stopped slave trade (not true). These are things the colonial administration (British military regime) said must be taught. The Ministry needs to be taken to arbitration or mediation center and the case should ask the court to compel them to include Nigerian and African scientists mathematicians philosophers etc to the curriculum in addition to the European ones. That's the only way the inferiority complex and white worship will stop. We are still being taught the colonial curriculum. Pls tell this to 5 ppl then tell those 5 ppl to tell 5 more people and continue till this spreads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by ruggedtimi(m): 7:34am On Mar 07, 2022
Okay we don dey know the axis them
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2022
julybaba:
Hypocritical West.
Nonetheless, the borrower will always remain a slave to the lender.
Biden is a stupid dog
Trump would hv acted like china if he was still in power, minded his business sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Warns Yahya Jammeh: ‘handover To Avoid Consequences’ / Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah / Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.