Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

"Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia (25438 Views)

Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack / Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / Ursula Von Der Leyen: We Strongly Condemn Russia's Attack On Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Dasilva12: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2022
[quote author=RapistOnBail post=110814063][b]
Power is gradually shifting hands.

I can’t wait to see the downfall of America under The Most high Vladimir Putin.

THEN, YOU'LL HAVE ALOT TO GAIN
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by ruggedtimi(m): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2022
Finally joe Biden na weak man

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by qekng40(f): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2022
Saifullah01:
Pakistan is a nuclear power too
Are they the only country with nuclear weapons?
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by ruggedtimi(m): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2022
RapistOnBail:

which yeye most high..na you no find Russia visa since...na u.s u dey find
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by ruggedtimi(m): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2022
Rolexjerry:

Don't be deceived by China's body language. They and all other Asian and most Eastern European countries are in support of Russia.
In fact, it is this support that makes Putin bolder by the day.
japan already sanctioned Russia, don't think south Korea is in support of Russia. Saudi Arabia, Taiwan are all against russia
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by olasquare: 7:44am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:
I like the Chinese method better. They won't take sides like the west does, or pressure others to do the same. They won't sell weapons to either parties to keep murdering each other, they won't twist the narrative and see conflicts as a playground to advance political aims. They won't start sanctioning, or cut off ties with the country they dislike.

Instead they call both countries to the round table, mediate between them and diplomatically reach an agreement for ceasefire. No country should be forced and punished if they didn't take sides. That should be the ideal. Nigeria has immediately took sides against Russia, a very bad move. We lack spine and just want to please the western master. This is what slaves do, not a truly independent country.

Since the advent of this APC govt led by President Buhari, Nigeria had seems to display ignorance about international policies. Our foreign CV had been poor-bad calculations and move almost all the times. I don't expect the government to jump quickly that fast because we do biz with the west, us, and Russia. A preferable approach would have been to stay neutral like south Africa, but, again, this government has very tiny numbers to show of good deeds. As you said, it shows so much about our so called independence.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by eliuwas(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2022
RapistOnBail:

get sense
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Privatepart00: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2022
maasoap:

Their sovereignty was breached. USA didn't inform them of the operation, not even at the eleventh hour. It wasn't like they harboured him, he was secretly living in the country. No country on this mother earth can do that with USA. No be the same USA that sent missile to assassinate Iranian General on his home soil? Can any country do that to USA?

The Iranian General was assassinated at Baghdad International airport, Iraq by USA . It didn’t take place in Iranian soil.

I'm not surprised by your statement, it's people like you who mount opposition to hijab wearing in Nigeria. Lol. It is in you!

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Babaheekmat: 7:47am On Mar 07, 2022
Those blaming African leaders for not speaking out

Even your landlord.. you no fit say anything to argue with him

Keyboard warrior

Wetin you expect the illiterates and greedy imps we get as leaders to say na

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Babinski: 7:47am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:
I like the Chinese method better. They won't take sides like the west does, or pressure others to do the same. They won't sell weapons to either parties to keep murdering each other, they won't twist the narrative and see conflicts as a playground to advance political aims. They won't start sanctioning, or cut off ties with the country they dislike.

Instead they call both countries to the round table, mediate between them and diplomatically reach an agreement for ceasefire. No country should be forced and punished if they didn't take sides. That should be the ideal. Nigeria has immediately took sides against Russia, a very bad move. We lack spine and just want to please the western master. This is what slaves do, not a truly independent country.

The reality is that the law of sovereignty of a nation that makes Pakistan to tell others it is not a slave to be pressured is the same that gives Ukraine the right to join any association it likes and codemns Russia from invading Ukraine for not dancing to Russia's tune.

Any sovereign nation has the right to make their own decisions without the fear that another country would overrun them simply because that country is bigger and better armed. We are not on a jungle!

Forget about your purported Chinese method. If your neighbour because he is bigger and more powerful that you says you shouldn't marry a particular woman and because of that invades your house, would you like it that rather than condemn him the people around are trying to call a round table meeting for settlement while he is damaging you? Is that the kind of world you want? Where it is a jungle?

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by MT: 7:47am On Mar 07, 2022
RapistOnBail:

....says the America's reject at the embassy. What has Russia provided for you. You were eager to take the COVID shot, who provided you with that. Alliance is about interest. I ask you again, tell me one of your interests that Russia has served.

Obviously, the only crime US has done was to rightly deny you visa into their country.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by TheOgaBoss: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2022
MrCGPA:
Very simple to decode; all the anti USA countries are supporting Russia. Funny enough the Russian president Putin is talking with serious audacity and every country is afraid to address him directly. No Nation wants the Russian dreaded trouble!
How is Pakistan, an ally of the us in the middle east and the afghan war anti america, what of India, a long time ally of America? So any country that does not do the bidding of America is anti america?

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by RapistOnBail: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2022
Karemarealty288:

How can power shift when the economic power is firmly in the hands of America and the West?

The world is bigger than just America and the west.

There will always be market with or without the West

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by colestephan86: 7:54am On Mar 07, 2022
Polasz:
Every country is independent and should be allowed to make their own decisions.

The west should stop behaving like they're rulers over all the other nations.

Na mumu countries like Nigeria dey listen to them and make them feel powerful sha.
This has being the problem.
Some country see themselves as superior to others.
The only reason NATO want Ukraine is to spy on Russia, and the idiot hasn't seen that yet.
Imagin US saying they will backfill the fighter jet Poland supplies to Ukraine.
Why can't they hand over the jets directly to Ukraine?
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Kelvin3476: 7:54am On Mar 07, 2022
RapistOnBail:

AFTER U DAI AND LEAVE THIS EARTH, AMERICA GO STIL BE WORLD POWER

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Deepthoughts: 7:54am On Mar 07, 2022
Oghene1st:

https://sputniknews.com/20220306/are-we-your-slaves-imran-khan-slams-wests-demands-to-condemn-russia-over-spec-op-in-ukraine-1093642574.html
Pakistan forming tough, don't they worry soon when they need the assistance of the west they shall get a befitting response,the prime minister mentioned Kashmir as if Pakistan is innocent,whereas they rejected the results of the U N referendum n eventual division of Kashmir to amicably solve the crisis decades ago,infact if Putin's line of argument is to be accepted then India would be right to invade Pakistan.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by TheOgaBoss: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2022
hebenezher:
This stupid president was also condemning US for assassinating Osama Bin Laden, so I'm not surprised such is coming from him. Terrorists!! Wipe all Arab countries out now!!
talking about sovereignty when the us entered Pakistan to assassinate Osama ( I am not in anyway supporting what he did) didn't they violate Pakistan's sovereignty?
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by compton11(m): 8:03am On Mar 07, 2022
hebenezher:
This stupid president was also condemning US for assassinating Osama Bin Laden, so I'm not surprised such is coming from him. Terrorists!! Wipe all Arab countries out now!!
Pakistan is not Arab countries plus US is friend with Arab countries like Saudi,UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and so on
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by miketayo(m): 8:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Memberclub:
This guy doesn’t look pakistani at all

He is probably from d North, some of then are almost Caucasian
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by dettolgel: 8:06am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:

Yes, I know they are in support of Russia, they should be, its common sense. But the officially announce it is the point.

Why are you this fickle? Your epistle didn't sound that way.

Anyways support is support whether announced or not.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by miketayo(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2022
hebenezher:

Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan are not Arabic countries. The later 2 are Persians in fact they will beat you up if u call them arabs.. Pakistan is just an Indian extension

2 Likes

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Karemarealty288(m): 8:11am On Mar 07, 2022
RapistOnBail:

The world is bigger than just America and the west.

There will always be market with or without the West

Oga the world revolves around them......even you and your entire generation have or had western and American dreams directly or indirectly. Remove American from the World and it will cease to be fun.

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Bfly: 8:12am On Mar 07, 2022
I still pray for the day africa will gain their freedom from this self-imposed ruler of the world.
The west is still the reason for this war as long as they keep fueling with media the ego of that puppet called Zelensky. Every other country should mediate to end this war. It is glaring the west is insecure of Putin. They can't even give a friendly approach to Him.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by IfnobeGod20: 8:12am On Mar 07, 2022
But in this type of situation sitting on the fence makes you spineless, of what use is that you cannot take stance on a better that concerns sovereign of a certain nation.
I also fault you here my brother. If by tomorrow if anything happened in your country the next country you run to is either US or UK or these other western countries. There's no time you call this Asia countries for help. If the world had rely on these Asia countries, the world would have been worst off than this. I think moderately the west and America has been making the world live moderately, to show that democratic practice is immutable and non negotiable. No doubt they might have Committed some errors on the course of defending democratic practice as restoring peace and order but that in large extent had yielded some positive results.i think if I don't know anyone in my African continent, I know of Gambia, Egypt, Ivory coast and Liberia where they've fully restored order and democratic practice in nations that tyrannical tendency reign supreme
pansophist:

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Spanki(f): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2022
RapistOnBail:

If you have an idea what America has in stock, you will reconsider.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2022
Lol, no worry. India will soon take a cue from Russia. grin
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2022
hebenezher:

Pakistanis are not Arabs.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by linearity: 8:15am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:

So, what efforts has China & Pakistan made so far to call both sides to a ‘round table to mediate between them and diplomatically reached agreement for ceasefire’?

Seating on the fence is not a neutral position, not taking a side when a bully is breaking into your neighbor’s and pillaging is essentially the same as cheering bully on.

So far, I have not seen any effort by the ‘we are not taking side camps’ to broker any peace agreement, it appear they are all seating and applauding Russia.

All the peace efforts, before the war, cease fire talks, meetings, etc has been put together by the same Countries and parties been accused of taking sides.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Solofresh2: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:

Nice one
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Lainegh: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2022
Polasz:
Every country is independent and should be allowed to make their own decision.
. Yet you see nothing wrong with Russia invading Ukraine. Which kind logic be this

1 Like

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by obicoolnino: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2022
Egypt has over 300 nuclear war head
pacespot:
As much as you can say anything you want about these Western countries, they are only protecting the interests of their people or race at the expense of others, so others too should unite and defend themselves. It is not a fair world as you might think. If you don't care about your own people, how do you expect the Westerners to care about them? As things stand in the world today, instead of average Europeans to go hungry in any international emergency, it is the helpless children of Africa that will surfer the consequence. They tried it in COVID-19, but Africans were lucky because their immune system is stronger to withstand the virus, coupled with their warm weather, but we wouldn't be that lucky in the event of war. It still gives me a serious concern today that there is no single nuclear power in Africa. These Western countries and other superpowers can choose to raid the continent and plunder its resources at will, and nothing can be done to stop them except we talk about it on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Warns Yahya Jammeh: ‘handover To Avoid Consequences’ / Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah / Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.