Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

"Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia (25437 Views)

Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack / Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / Ursula Von Der Leyen: We Strongly Condemn Russia's Attack On Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Alusiizizi(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stanweezy:
Can Nigerian government be bold like this?

NO! They have answered this question many times.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Are we your slaves.... but u will go to the west to beg to money and all..

You case will be treated soon... Sense has left ur brain.

D mumu does not know u dont take sides...

Mumu and brainless.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Elsueno: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
MrCGPA:
Very simple to decode; all the anti USA countries are supporting Russia. Funny enough the Russian president Putin is talking with serious audacity and every country is afraid to address him directly. No Nation wants the Russian dreaded trouble!

It's more like the western hypocrisy is glaring, once Russia & China are crumbled, U.S would be the sole ruler of the world & trust me, them & nato go turn us to slaves in Africa
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Klass99(f): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by qekng40(f): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
tctrills:
Being bold does nothing for the hungry and terrorized citizens. Too me, it is foolishness, not boldness.

Ok.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Truvelisback(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
What many don't understand is that U.S and NATO would only fight for u if there is something tangible they can benefit from u. Aside that, they are somehow scared and thinking twice b4 engaging in war with Russia. They have seen the Weapons of Russia and do no want to risk their bouyant economy in a war with Russia.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Naughtysex: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is what our useless cowards African leaders will never say Every jargons been brought to them by western leaders is what they digest
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by hebenezher(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
maasoap:

Their sovereignty was breached. USA didn't inform them of the operation, not even at the eleventh hour. It wasn't like they harboured him, he was secretly living in the country. No country on this mother earth can do that with USA. No be the same USA that sent missile to assassinate Iranian General on his home soil? Can any country do that to USA?

You'd actually be surprised I'm an atheist with depth. Besides, from small I have always been more compatible with Muslim girls than Christian. I've a plan to marry a Muslim girl, whereby after marriage, I'd allow her to do her faith while I do mine. I'm not again any God.
Just that I hate the ideology of the Arab countries to fight other religion violently in anticipation for virgins. Spilling human blood isn't a way to appease anything good.

I'm not surprised by your statement, it's people like you who mount opposition to hijab wearing in Nigeria. Lol. It is in you!
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by hebenezher(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
maasoap:

Their sovereignty was breached. USA didn't inform them of the operation, not even at the eleventh hour. It wasn't like they harboured him, he was secretly living in the country. No country on this mother earth can do that with USA. No be the same USA that sent missile to assassinate Iranian General on his home soil? Can any country do that to USA?

I'm not surprised by your statement, it's people like you who mount opposition to hijab wearing in Nigeria. Lol. It is in you!
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by hebenezher(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Adexvivacity:

Your hatred towards Islam is actually eating up your liver....keep hating

You'd actually be surprised I'm an atheist with depth. Besides, from small I have always been more compatible with Muslim girls than Christian. I've a plan to marry a Muslim girl, whereby after marriage, I'd allow her to do her faith while I do mine. I'm not again any God.
Just that I hate the ideology of the Arab countries to fight other religion violently in anticipation for virgins. Spilling human blood isn't a way to appease anything good.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Cowards and chest beaters talk loud of war as if they know a thing about war yet they know little or nothing. War don't leave the house of the war bent minds. Just like the God of War, warring minds never know peace. And when war comes, it would always take home is own seeds and offsprings. I am alarmed with the number of Pro Russian and Pro Putin Sympathisers on Nairaland. This is a more reason why we say we have unprecedented number of active and passive terrorist amongst Nigerians. They are anti west, yet they would be ready to shore up American and British Embassies to beg and grapple for visa to travel overseas after desecrating the peace of our mother land. You will all get what you wish for and what you wish others as Karma longs stick lives with us for the rest of your life. However, the truth would always prevail, we would always have the vanquish and the victor, but one thing for sure is that sons of anarchy can never prevail nor amount to anything good but would always be the mischief makers, wailers and enemies of peace. The Nigerian government has a lot to do to rid an average Nigerian mindset of this sadistic tendencies. Because with this pro Putin supporters, I see potential terrorist and bully who may always be passively playing it out in their homes and place of work which may later be projected into the society... This shows that a lot of Nigerians no get Joy at all and most are like a disaster in waiting. People need to be well informed about matters of war, peace and reconciliation... Our people needs to be informed about history of war far... When Hitler first started the 2nd world war, People thought it was a show of courage as some were quick to eulogize his gallantry, but by the end of the war, those who took side with him to include Hitler himself were no where to be found to give account nor air their story or views of the 2nd world war!!!!
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by nativefowl(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Oduduwa707:
Slaves of Mohammed. grin

Abeg try get small sense nah.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by darediamond(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
saphiere:
Why is it that no African leader is talking about this war?
Another reason men should give room for women to try it too.
The only Country in Africa that directly supports Russia is South Africa who is a member of BRICS along with Russia, Brazil, India etc.
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by darediamond(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Slurity:
Beautiful writeup that lack empathy and good judgement sense. Whoever did not take side has already take side with the oppressors. It is as simple as that. You can never be on the fence in all level of decision making both spiritually and physically. Nigeria make the right decision to oppose Russia decision to invade another country. This country you are supporting here are just haters of peace.
And Occultic NATO heads namely USA and Britain are lovers of peace Ba??
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by goodheart01: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Power is gradually shifting hands.

I can’t wait to see the downfall of America under The Most high Vladimir Putin.

Is it the same Putin that’s chopping sanctions and already getting frustrated to end the war?? The same Putin who hasn’t captured Ukraine in almost two weeks?! Pls go rub your balls somewhere
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by goodheart01: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
And no Putin supporter will call this news propaganda abi? because it’s not in favor of the US. Mad Putin supporters
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by RapistOnBail: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
goodheart01:

Is it the same Putin that’s chopping sanctions and already getting frustrated to end the war?? The same Putin who hasn’t captured Ukraine in almost two weeks?! Pls go rub your balls somewhere
Lol, who in his right minds would think the war was gonna end in few days?

Abi you think say na crisis Russia go cause for Ukraine?
Re: "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia by goodheart01: 12:20am On Mar 08, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Lol, who in his right minds would think the war was gonna end in few days?

Abi you think say na crisis Russia go cause for Ukraine?

Oga hello!! Putin claimed that Russia’s forces would capture Ukraine’s capital in less than two weeks. So what’s happening now?? Meaning he had hoped the war would end in few days. Once again I’ll tell u that the Russian military is overrated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Warns Yahya Jammeh: ‘handover To Avoid Consequences’ / Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah / Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.