Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? (13305 Views)

Poll: Rate Nairaland Ladies*

100%: 27% (16 votes)
80%: 8% (5 votes)
50%: 22% (13 votes)
30%: 5% (3 votes)
Below 10%: 37% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Sxzy Ladies On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Gamine(f): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2007
since when did posting on the internet become abt

standard english

Whut is Standard English sef

Mr Educator, Educate.

Shoir!

[size=5pt]i felt like responding Sir, thats whut Responsibility is about[/size] smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2007
Don't mind the charade carmine is putting on
I'm sure she's a very sweet girl once you break her in.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Gamine(f): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2007
Break me where?

wetin u dey talk
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by k0be: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2007
whatever undecided. stop playing.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Abium: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2007
I guess we Males in Nairaland should start to post our pictures on nairaland. This is to show the sign of maturity and leadership. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2007
Gamine:

since when did posting on the internet become about

standard english

Whut is Standard English sef

lol i didnt expect much from u. no one is asking for queens english, all we ask is that we all try so much to be ourselves. it is pointless struggling desperately to speak american ghetto english just so u can feel among.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2007
PTH:

this did not even require a response. grin grin grin na wa for angry little ill-educated wannabe-foreign children.

the thing most wannabes forget is that the "frickn" (wrong spelling), "wes cool", "wes aiit" is not even standard english here. Only ghetto people speak like that. i can see the music videos are doing a good job. carry go. tongue
hear! hear!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2007
@PTH, didn't warn you to be nice?? tongue tongue tongue, No milking angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2007
This is the verdict. Like it or not. it's official. Name's ryker, best not forget it. A vast majority of NL 'babes'( gotta call them something ) are really crap. They are paranoid, uncouth and most of them live in fantasy worlds. Hear this, the web is an extension of yourself. Because you can't be seen doesn't mean you have to talk crap. I am so disappointed. of course my opinion may not count but i'm sure the few good chicks on this forum are nodding their heads in sad agreement. I expect a barrage of insults from the chicks that have already been identified as uncivilized. Jeez, this is supposed to be a meeting point for serious Naija people. Not airheads. i ought to name names, but i won't. i expected better from our women. (I shudder to even call them that). i'm out. Wassup pth?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTH(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2007
Islander:

@PTH, didn't warn you to be nice?? tongue tongue tongue, No milking angry angry angry angry angry

that's totally out of ur control. grin grin grin i hold the aces there girl. . . tongue

ryker:

This is the verdict. Like it or not. it's official. Name's ryker, best not forget it. A vast majority of Nairaland 'babes'( gotta call them something ) are really crap. They are paranoid, uncouth and most of them live in fantasy worlds. Hear this, the web is an extension of yourself. Because you can't be seen doesn't mean you have to talk crap. I am so disappointed. of course my opinion may not count but i'm sure the few good chicks on this forum are nodding their heads in sad agreement. I expect a barrage of insults from the chicks that have already been identified as uncivilized. Jeez, this is supposed to be a meeting point for serious Naija people. Not airheads. i ought to name names, but i won't. i expected better from our women. (I shudder to even call them that). i'm out. Wassup pth?

i thought i was the outspoken one, you completely take the wind out of my sails. Sad to say i could not find any part of ur assessment that i disagreed with. Its such a shame that we have little children who have too much time on their hands masquerading as "women". Sure there are a few who more than make up for the uncouth majority.

Enjoy urself on the forum while you can, i've learnt over time to just ignore those who think the sun rises and sets at their feet. Majority of the girls here wouldnt be worth a second look in real life. Perhaps explains their overly aggressive online persona.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Islander(f): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2007
PTH:

that's totally out of your control. grin grin grin i hold the aces there girl. . . tongue

i thought i was the outspoken one, you completely take the wind out of my sails. Sad to say i could not find any part of your assessment that i disagreed with. Its such a shame that we have little children who have too much time on their hands masquerading as "women". Sure there are a few who more than make up for the uncouth majority.

Enjoy yourself on the forum while you can, i've learnt over time to just ignore those who think the sun rises and sets at their feet. Majority of the girls here wouldnt be worth a second look in real life. Perhaps explains their overly aggressive online persona.

Lard, just when I thought his wind went out under his said. Here he comes again, I will be back sha, need to do a couple "on-your-face-praying" for you tongue tongue, Mi dueno la vaca es muy mal cry cry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:21am On Aug 10, 2007
can one of the girls please provide themselves to ryker so he can stop being so damn bitter?

It's quite depressing to watch.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 3:13am On Aug 10, 2007
I have to agree,

@acidrop, how's it going?. still friends, yes? sent you another avenue to communicate, don't be a stranger. ciao. over and out

y are u agreeing, u havent even seen my pic yet. lol, newaiz yeah we cool, we tight
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

can one of the girls please provide themselves to ryker so he can stop being so damn bitter?

It's quite depressing to watch.
I'm bitter ? lol! back off, TOH.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by mellow(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2007
Common Ryker, it is not as bad as all that

and you know it.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2007
bottom line is the girls are hhhhhhhhhhot the guys aint. chikina
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Gamine(f): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2007
Lol.

Ryker, PTH

u guys are just raving critics who would have better jobs at E!

Yeah we know the 'net' is an extension, blah blah

But whats wrong in having some fun

i write well but if i feel like adding 'ghetto' anytime

I Bloody well, will. wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by PTBNaija(f): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2007
I'm looking at some of the posts. . .and the poll in particular shocked shocked, and I'm thinking someone should start a thread for the men on Nairaland. I want to see how their mouths run in that one wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2007
Gamine:

Lol.

Ryker, PTH

u guys are just raving critics who would have better jobs at E!

Yeah we know the 'net' is an extension, blah blah

But whats wrong in having some fun

i write well but if i feel like adding 'ghetto' anytime

I Bloody well, will. wink

Well, it's a free world. You can make as much of a fool of yourself as u want.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2007
he dey consume so much bitter leaf
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Gamine(f): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2007
free World it is man

Chew as much Bitterleaf

Drink as much Bitterade

it sure is free

Wont stop me from havin some fun ok.
if u see it as actin the fool

U keep ur eyes to urself. cool
dont condemn me

Free world,it is
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2007
Great stuff! Spoken like a lady. That's much better.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Gamine(f): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2007
ryker the ryler
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ryker(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2007
Gamine:

ryker the ryler
I assure you, i'd rather be a friend than a foe
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by marlet01(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

he dey consume so much bitter leaf
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 12:18am On Aug 11, 2007
any niraland ladies hater in here?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 11, 2007
All of una, go to bed!  angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 12:43am On Aug 11, 2007
tnk God say i no be aff, i be full
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2007
[center]Re-subscribing[/center]
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2007
acidrop:

tnk God say i no be aff, i be full

mistake corrected! grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by ariblaze(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2007
am lost
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2007
dont be, its easy 2 comprehend, what do u think about the girls in nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle / My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.